Pay up or leave

tango

Who's been suggesting white people go back to europe?

wouldn't it be a great though? im not just talkin whites but everyone who was not born here. Abd the old who were to stupid for divorce or worked that coal mine who became useless scum upon society we could be a very self suficiently rich NAtion. I think 99% of u can actually agree with me other humans are scum we could really live with out them.

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good grief. Do you even know what document the Charter of Rights is a part of?

A Constitution? Duh.....

But any corporation can have a constitution and in fact our Canada's Constitution is not OUR constitution since we had to ask the Queen for permission to change it. The Canadian Constitution incorporates Canada as a Crown institution....hmmm.. and the Crown? That is the Queen's own.....

If Canadien had of studied the British North America Act he would have found that it was document that created a federation (just like the Federation of Saskatchewan Farmers) that was created for the purpose of protecting some very exclusive financial interests against attack by the newly formed US. The founding fathers had no concern with sovereignty OR independence. They were interested in money - wealth derived from protecting (and selling) the resources and the acquisition of land for redistribution to an increasing settlement class coming in from Europe.

Nope. It is a corporation sanction by its owner - the Queen.

And Santa Claus brings gifts eevery year on December 25.

Ah so you blather away and still don't follow along.

Sooosorry for not following non-sense.

A big mouth doesn't outweigh the facts.

My point exactly. Your non-sense does not outweight the fact.

Six Nations still holds territorial rights to southern Ontario - from Montreal along the Ottawa River through Nippissing and down the west shore of Lake Huron. This territory was recognized in the Mitchell Map 1757 and again in the Royal Proclamation1763.

It is a known historical FACT that the purpose of the Mitchell map was to support BRITISH teritorial claims against FRENCH ones. As for the Eoyal Proclamation, it mentions many things, but it does not mention the Six Nations. It does not mention which First Nations enjoys the rights. On the basis of the way things were at the time of the Proclamation, cliams by other First Nations, such as the Mississaugas to name one, are as much if not more weight that your flight of fancy. From their, the rest of your drivel can be safely ignored.

Secondly, all of Canada is under the territorial jurisdiction of ~some~ First Nation. Read the Royal Proclamation sonny. You'll see why it is protected in our Charter of Rights and Freedoms.
It's exactly because I read it that I know that you do not know what you are talking about.. To quote the Royal Proclamation:
And whereas it is just and reasonable, and essential to our Interest, and the Security of our Colonies, that the several Nations or Tribes of Indians with whom We are connected, and who live under our Protection, should not be molested or disturbed in the Possession of such Parts of Our Dominions and Territories as, not having been ceded to or purchased by Us, are reserved to them. or any of them, as their Hunting Grounds
And We do further declare it to be Our Royal Will and Pleasure, for the present as aforesaid, to reserve under our Sovereignty, Protection, and Dominion, for the use of the said Indians, all the Lands and Territories not included within the Limits of Our said Three new Governments, or within the Limits of the Territory granted to the Hudson's Bay Company, as also all the Lands and Territories lying to the Westward of the Sources of the Rivers which fall into the Sea from the West and North West as aforesaid.

Could not be clearer.

Whether YOU like or not chum, the government must seek Royal Assent (consent) before any law can be enacted and they certainly cannot make laws, or reduce the authority of the Queen of Canada, without her consent. If Canada were a sovereign nation like the US, they would not be allowing another reigning authority to control its laws, its government, its courts, or its armed forces.

Imagine that... the Parliament of the COUNTRY needs the consent of the Head of State of the COUNTRY for laws to be enacted. Yes, the Head of State of Canada, as per the decision of the government of this COUNTRY to sign the Westminster Statute in 1931.

Do yourself a favour, and learn to read.

Good grief. Do you even know what document the Charter of Rights is a part of?

Good grief! Do you even know that all legislation passed in Canada still requires 'Royal Assent' ? Now provided by the Governor General (fed) and Lieutenant Governors (provs) on behalf of the Queen but nonetheless, still required?

Good grief! Do you even know that all legislation passed in Canada still requires 'Royal Assent' ? Now provided by the Governor General (fed) and Lieutenant Governors (provs) on behalf of the Queen but nonetheless, still required?

No! most right wing Neo cons do not undertand, they base on religeon. to them they are god and should rule.

Edited by Craig1

In Alberta alone it could effects $100 billion in economic development . you never know the court could look at compensation and/or reclaiming the land that could cost another $100 billion and thats only one small peace of this Nation. once precedence is set you can bet your ass this Country will be up to its neck in legal ramer.

If anything, it looks like the Cree are suing to get rid of their need to use money and specially to get rid of money as a measuring rod for valuing natural resources.

If anything, it looks like the Cree are suing to get rid of their need to use money and specially to get rid of money as a measuring rod for valuing natural resources.

your right and that land is worth over $200 billion in development the fed can't even back the paper they print on. nobody can thats why we have a treaty

I'm gonna lauph my ass off when the Canadian government should they negect, every Canadian will be left broke to the Native none of you own shit!

Edited by Craig1

As long as natural resources are there, being left broke is impossible.

I know i will leave most broke my house sits on the Baskin oilfield SE SK where we still retain rights to oil reserves in Saskaboom, i have oil gushing from my grounds . I'm trying to live a self suficient lifestyle that i can feed to the rest of the world not by fiat curency but will take goods or talent in stake of the shitty dollar I will even promise huge mansions and a self relient community like the native too those that promote my being. Like Nikola Tesla some of us cant be bought

I know i will leave most broke my house sits on the Baskin oilfield SE SK where we still retain rights to oil reserves in Saskaboom, i have oil gushing from my grounds . I'm trying to live a self suficient lifestyle that i can feed to the rest of the world not by fiat curency but will take goods or talent in stake of the shitty dollar I will even promise huge mansions and a self relient community like the native too those that promote my being. Like Nikola Tesla some of us cant be bought

"Saskaboom" is really only a reflection of the fact that the rest of the world is in a demographic explosion.

"Saskaboom" is really only a reflection of the fact that the rest of the world is in a demographic explosion.

I will also take full advantage of that my hill Roch Percy gushes oil, will i use it conventionally NO! Not 1 damn tax doller will be made beyond property taxes and it will all be done by me and my friends and i will trade chickens or cows or even dead battery's I welcome the Natives in a self suffiecient community. we will still use your socialized hospitals :)

Edited by Craig1

I will also take full advantage of that my hill Roch Percy gushes oil, will i use it conventionally NO! Not 1 damn tax doller will be made beyond property taxes and it will all be done by me and my friends and i will trade chickens or cows or even dead battery's I welcome the Natives in a self suffiecient community. we will still use your socialized hospitals :)

If the world population put enough pressure, the taxes on your property can force you to sell it.

If the world population put enough pressure, the taxes on your property can force you to sell it.

part of the reason my family is in tanks and why my family hires many welders to bring it above ground we have enouph for my kids kids kids kids kids kids to live on we know average Canadians are parasites I can still garantee my friends a sustainable lifetstyle 80% less

your also full of bs as my uncle is mayor my other uncle is president of the union ill be long dead before that happens

Edited by Craig1

part of the reason my family is in tanks and why my family hires many welders to bring it above ground we have enouph for my kids kids kids kids kids kids to live on we know average Canadians are parasites I can still garantee my friends a sustainable lifetstyle 80% less

Tanks can easily explode when shot by tanks.

This is the first time I've seen it put so bluntly, and I can't say I disagree.

Pay up or leave: our duty to the Aboriginal people

Peter Adam; 12/8/09;

Peter Adam is principal of Ridley College, an Anglican theological college in Victoria. This is an edited extract from a lecture delivered on Monday.

Australia is a particularly clear example of the continuity of indigenous ownership and possession of the land. While European nations returned African land to indigenous ownership, that has not happened in Australia, New Zealand the United States or Canada. The British left India, the Dutch left Indonesia. Why has it not happened here?

The practical answer is that the indigenous Indians, Africans and Indonesians were clearly in the majority, whereas in Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the US, they are not. However, that is to say that genocide is to be rewarded. It would in fact be possible, even if very difficult and complicated for Europeans and others to leave Australia. I am not sure where we would go, but that would be our problem. (snip)

The reason for the different result is clear.

Africa, Asia and Europe are geographically one body of land. Diseases and immunity to diseases is relatively uniform throughout this area as a result of the constant interchange of people throughout history.

On the other hand, the Maoris, Australian Aboriginals and First Nations in respectively New Zealand, Australia and the Americas were cut off from regular contact with Europe/Africa/Asia. When the European settlers reached the "New Worlds of New Zealand, Australia and the Americas smallpox and other diseases, not genocide, cut through the natives like a hot knife going through butter. The death rates were estimated by one author, Mann, who wrote 1491, as well as his bibliographical sources to be around 95%. This left native cultures leaderless, shattered, depressed and demoralized; no match for the incoming colonizers.

Often the diseases spread well ahead of the local arrival of colonists, starting from earlier exploratory visits such as De Soto's visit to Florida. The people returned on the ships; some of the pigs and other domestic animals did not. They became disease vectors. Thus, the natives were unable to mount effective resistance.

The results, in Asia and Africa, were far different. The Europeans had no way to dominate thickly settled areas where the people did not die off. No amount of "genocide" could conquer these lands.

The natives of New Zealand, Australia and the Americas are entitled to be treated fairly. Their treatment has been horrific.

But in all fairness, they are 5% of their original numbers. There is no justification for leaving entire continents fallow after their population dies off.

The reason for the different result is clear.

Africa, Asia and Europe are geographically one body of land. Diseases and immunity to diseases is relatively uniform throughout this area as a result of the constant interchange of people throughout history.

On the other hand, the Maoris, Australian Aboriginals and First Nations in respectively New Zealand, Australia and the Americas were cut off from regular contact with Europe/Africa/Asia. When the European settlers reached the "New Worlds of New Zealand, Australia and the Americas smallpox and other diseases, not genocide, cut through the natives like a hot knife going through butter. The death rates were estimated by one author, Mann, who wrote 1491, as well as his bibliographical sources to be around 95%. This left native cultures leaderless, shattered, depressed and demoralized; no match for the incoming colonizers.

Often the diseases spread well ahead of the local arrival of colonists, starting from earlier exploratory visits such as De Soto's visit to Florida. The people returned on the ships; some of the pigs and other domestic animals did not. They became disease vectors. Thus, the natives were unable to mount effective resistance.

The results, in Asia and Africa, were far different. The Europeans had no way to dominate thickly settled areas where the people did not die off. No amount of "genocide" could conquer these lands.

The natives of New Zealand, Australia and the Americas are entitled to be treated fairly. Their treatment has been horrific.

But in all fairness, they are 5% of their original numbers. There is no justification for leaving entire continents fallow after their population dies off.

Good post and I'm in agreement. The variola epidemic in North America was truely horrible and quite natural no matter the fairy tales passed around about 'smallpox infested blankets'. Native Indians caught variola the same way everyone else did...face-to-face contact.

Good grief! Do you even know that all legislation passed in Canada still requires 'Royal Assent' ?

Your point being? We need assent from the Head of State or her representative, the Governor General or another appropriate administrator. Not much different than any other country.

Good post and I'm in agreement. The variola epidemic in North America was truely horrible and quite natural no matter the fairy tales passed around about 'smallpox infested blankets'. Native Indians caught variola the same way everyone else did...face-to-face contact.

Thanks.

At least there's one non-inane post after mine.