Why do Black men rape White women?

Argus

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no such evidence, and your thread and post are disgusting.

A white woman is 3 times more likely to be raped by a white man than by a black man.

... and black on black crime in the US is much higher than white on black crime.

Argus makes an interesting point: why are we so selective about crimes by whites on other races as being "hate crimes". That's a bogeyman. Are white's the only people capable of racism? if that's what you think, then you are the one with the problem.

The race industry, headed by folks like Jesse Jackon or Al Sharpton has been extremely successful at brainwashing society into ultra knee jerk apologism, to the point that black crime is "justified" and white crime is "racist". Wow. What a world.

There is no such evidence, and your thread and post are disgusting.

A white woman is 3 times more likely to be raped by a white man than by a black man.

... and black on black crime in the US is much higher than white on black crime.

Argus makes an interesting point: why are we so selective about crimes by whites on other races as being "hate crimes". That's a bogeyman. Are white's the only people capable of racism? if that's what you think, then you are the one with the problem.

The race industry, headed by folks like Jesse Jackon or Al Sharpton has been extremely successful at brainwashing society into ultra knee jerk apologism, to the point that black crime is "justified" and white crime is "racist". Wow. What a world.

Your little symmetry game falters on the fact that white were capable to enslave black.

.....The race industry, headed by folks like Jesse Jackon or Al Sharpton has been extremely successful at brainwashing society into ultra knee jerk apologism, to the point that black crime is "justified" and white crime is "racist". Wow. What a world.

Jackson and Sharpton have little influence in Canada, where "hate speech" and "hate crimes" have achieved cult status (e.g. HRCs). Nobody has justified such crimes, regardless of race. There is certainly no shortage of "white on black" crime in the historical record.

Jackson and Sharpton have little influence in Canada, where "hate speech" and "hate crimes" have achieved cult status (e.g. HRCs). Nobody has justified such crimes, regardless of race. There is certainly no shortage of "white on black" crime in the historical record.

Speaking of American influence, you were replying to a fan of Jerry Seinfeld.

Guest American Woman
Does the truth hurt? Would you like me to put up about 500 cites - from black academics and rights activists - about the fact that single motherhood and absent fathers are the heart and soul of the collapse of the culture of the Black community?

No thank you, since I'm also aware of the statistics regarding white single mothers and white absent fathers.

I don't doubt that absent fathers hurt the Black community, but your claim that black fathers abandon their children while white fathers stick around to raise the children they father is racism. If you were only concerned about the problem of absent black fathers, you wouldn't be making the statement you did about white fathers. Btw, there are plenty of groups who think white single mothers and absent white fathers are the blame for a lot of societies problems, too.

But since the statement you made about "most pedophiles molesting family members" is an incorrect one, your statement is moot, anyway:

He was talking about paedophila. The statistics you quote regard everyone up to the age of 17 years, 11 months and 364 days as a child. But paedophiles have no interest in teenagers. Most people who molest actual children, ie, pre-pubescent kids, are within the family.

As I said above, wrong.

Fifty percent of offenses committed against children younger than 6 years were committed by a family member, as were 42% of acts committed against children 6 to 11 years old and 24% against children 12 to 17 years old. link

So 50% of sexual offenses against children age 6 and under are committed by non-family members. 58% of the sexual offenses committed against children 6 to 11 years old are committed by a non-family member.

Those percentages are much higher than the percentages that you're concerning yourself with in this thread.

Edited by American Woman

Guest American Woman
And once again, you just don't get it.

Let's say that Blacks sexually assault White women at a rate of 10,000 to one instead of 37,000 to one. Hell, let's say Black men sexually assault white women at a rate of 100 to one instead of 37,000 to one.

Do you think that means we should not discusss it and that there is no likelihood any of those sexual assaults were cases where the Black men deliberately sought out a White woman or girl to sexually assault?

Do you think that there is no likelihood any of the sexual assaults of whites against blacks were cases where the white men deliberately sought out a black woman or girl to sexually assault? What about the likeliness of a white man deliberately seeking out a white woman or girl to sexually assault? Why aren't you discussing those scenarios?

I don't get your objective at all. I don't know why you're trying to convince people of the need to speculate on the "reason" behind only some specific rape cases, especially since rape in the U.S. is generally not a premeditated crime, unless it's to generate bias against blacks.

It is exactly because I care about credentials that I say we do a poor job in evaluating credentials.

I remember seein a documentary once on health care in the Soviet Union. The point I remember most was the incredible incompetence of most Russian doctors. Few of them would even qualify as nurses in Canada. You want us to take in doctors from third world countries, who probably aren't even as qualified as those Russians, and let them look after our kids? Sure. We'll send every single one of them to Quebec.

I absolutely agree. You are writing absolute drivel.

Wow. Creative. Right up there with "I know you are, but what am I?"

Considering your "we should look first at the country of a would be immigrant, his/her skin colour, her religion before anything else" non-sense, it is clear that the "we" excludes you

As opposed to that of the Quebec, who look first to language, second to language, third to religion, fourth to skin colour, then let in a very few immigrants, right? But no one would question their right to screen immigrants on whatever critiera they think is best to protect their culture.

Let anyone else suggest that maybe we should have some consideration for our culture and values in the face of massive immigration, and the brainless little PC types start squealing aobut racism.

I wonder why I cannot remember suggesting we lower our standards

Well, I've noticed you don't seem to be a very honest person. Perhaps, in addition to lying to everyone here, you lie to yourself, as well.

A predilection on a part of a community means just that... that most people in that community do it. And that's what you want us to believe. Too bad FOR YOU that logic and facts contradicts such an opinion.

Don't even try to put words in my mouth. You have a hard enough time coming up with your own without setting the room to snickering.

That's true. Newspaper editorials of the old days never complained about sickness-carrying Jewish immigrants, about slums full of unwanted immigrants, about crimes commited by gangs of Irish immigrants.

Cites?

That question alone is enough to prove that for this is not about rape. It's about you trying to get others to share your prejudice.

Congratulations. Every time I think you've bottomed out with the most inane, moronic posting, you manage to climb still lower. I think you're in a competition to become the new Oleg. Unfortunately, you don't have his oddball charm.

Do you think that there is no likelihood any of the sexual assaults of whites against blacks were cases where the white men deliberately sought out a black woman or girl to sexually assault?

I don't know, but thanks for making my point for me. In those cases, the media, police and activists are all over them, trying to find any evidence that it was a "hate crime". However, none of them pay the slightest attention to the reverse - nor do you.

What about the likeliness of a white man deliberately seeking out a white woman or girl to sexually assault? Why aren't you discussing those scenarios?

Gee, because that wouldn't be a hate crime, now would it.

I don't get your objective at all. I don't know why you're trying to convince people of the need to speculate on the "reason" behind only some specific rape cases,

Sure you get it. But you're not as into caring about rape and sexual violence against women as you are into defending black men from any and all accusations.

Guest American Woman
QUOTE American Woman: Do you think that there is no likelihood any of the sexual assaults of whites against blacks were cases where the white men deliberately sought out a black woman or girl to sexually assault?

I don't know, but thanks for making my point for me. In those cases, the media, police and activists are all over them, trying to find any evidence that it was a "hate crime". However, none of them pay the slightest attention to the reverse - nor do you.

No, you don't know. So thanks for making my point for me. As for the police and "activists" not caring when a black man rapes a white woman, you are really showing ignorance. You think the police just sit by? You think the KKK just ignores it? As for the media, I don't recall hearing about many blacks raping whites. Perhaps you could point out every case for me? As for what I pay attention to or don't, you are totally and completely ignorant.

QUOTE American woman: What about the likeliness of a white man deliberately seeking out a white woman or girl to sexually assault? Why aren't you discussing those scenarios?

Gee, because that wouldn't be a hate crime, now would it.

Really? You're not aware of misogyny? If not, I suggest you educate yourself, because it could just as likely be a hate crime as your scenario.

QUOTE American woman: I don't get your objective at all. I don't know why you're trying to convince people of the need to speculate on the "reason" behind only some specific rape cases,

Sure you get it. But you're not as into caring about rape and sexual violence against women as you are into defending black men from any and all accusations.

Right. I'm not one saying it's about rape and violence, not about race, while you are only concerning yourself with blacks raping whites, yet I'm the one "not as into caring about violence against women." Incredible. And what's even more incredible, is I think you actually believe it. I'm not one to use the racist accusation lightly, but there is definitely something going on here on your part and it's not "caring about rape and sexual violence against women."

As for "defending black men from any and all accusations," I will defend anyone, of any race, against unfounded "accusations."

Edited by American Woman