Good For Nigeria!

wulf42

One less Islamo on this Earth.........here's hoping for the killing of many more of these Islamic freaks!!!

Human rights groups are complaining about the killing....lol i guess they forget Human rights only applies to human's

Islamo extremist's are nothing more than targets!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8177681.stm

Edited by wulf42

One less Islamo on this Earth.........here's hoping for the killing of many more of these Islamic freaks!!!

Human rights groups are complaining about the killing....lol i guess they forget Human rights only applies to human's

Islamo extremist's are nothing more than targets!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8177681.stm

One less man of violence on the streets, any street, is a good thing.

But nurder?

BTW, congratulation wulf42. You just proved yourself to be no better, when it comes to your view of other human beings, than radicals of any stripe.

But nurder?

BTW, congratulation wulf42. You just proved yourself to be no better, when it comes to your view of other human beings, than radicals of any stripe.

Extra-judicial killings are not the sign of a healthy society.

Then again, neither are Islamic uprisings. Nigeria killed the followers and bulldozed their mosques. If Pakistan followed their route, well...never mind....apples and oranges...

But nurder?

the difference is that i only want to see Muslim extremist's killed unlike those animals who wish to kill anyone!!

anytime a muslim extremist is killed it deserves a big old "HELL YEAH"!! Flatten their Mosques and hunt these vermin down until we kill every damn one of them!! they are rats that need to be eliminated!! give them no rest....no place to hide..........just find em and kill em until we run out of targets!! You can hardly call a Muslim extremist a Human being give me a break!! they are the enemy of every free man and woman and child in the world!! We need to take their Sharia law and stuff it up their ass!!

Edited by wulf42

the difference is that i only want to see Muslim extremist's killed unlike those animals who wish to kill anyone!!

anytime a muslim extremist is killed it deserves a big old "HELL YEAH"!! Flatten their Mosques and hunt these vermin down until we kill every damn one of them!! they are rats that need to be eliminated!! give them no rest....no place to hide..........just find em and kill em until we run out of targets!!

easy on the Go pills, Trigger Max.

Guest TrueMetis

anytime a muslim extremist is killed it deserves a big old "HELL YEAH"!! Flatten their Mosques and hunt these vermin down until we kill every damn one of them!! they are rats that need to be eliminated!! give them no rest....no place to hide..........just find em and kill em until we run out of targets!! You can hardly call a Muslim extremist a Human being give me a break!! they are the enemy of every free man and woman and child in the world!! We need to take their Sharia law and stuff it up their ass!!

You sound like hitler talking about the Jews.

You sound like hitler talking about the Jews.

Well maybe i do! but i am not talking about Jews or even a race........i am talking about an Idealogy that states

non believers must be killed or converted to Islam............if you can't tell the difference between the two then your dumber than i thought..and if after 9/11 you don t see the threat radical Islam is to the world then well i guess your more hopeless than i thought as well!

Edited by wulf42

Well maybe i do! but i am not talking about Jews or even a race........i am talking about an Idealogy that states

non believers must be killed or converted to Islam............if you can't tell the difference between the two then your dumber than i thought..and if after 9/11 you don t see the threat radical Islam is to the world then well i guess your more hopeless than i thought as well!

The thing is, you don't make enough of a distinction between "Islamists" and regular conservative Muslims.

Congratulations for proving me right.

Ignored.

The thing is, you don't make enough of a distinction between "Islamists" and regular conservative Muslims.

I have in all my post's mentioned Islamist extremist or radical Islam!! I have no problem with Peaceful Muslims!

Edited by wulf42

To repeat myself - you have a habit of putting conservative Muslims in the same category as militant Muslims.

Well that is not my intention my anger is simply at Militants who kill in the name of religion........i personally

do not believe in any religion!

• 2 weeks later...
I have in all my post's mentioned Islamist extremist or radical Islam!! I have no problem with Peaceful Muslims!

It's true, he made the difference. However, I think those Extremist should go in Jail, not be killed, because it's acting like them.

Muslim is not a threat to the world, not more than ETA IN SPAIN is for the Spaniards.

It's true, he made the difference. However, I think those Extremist should go in Jail, not be killed, because it's acting like them.

Muslim is not a threat to the world, not more than ETA IN SPAIN is for the Spaniards.

Muslim's aren t the threat it is the radical Muslims that we must take out!!.............unfortunately the Muslim world doesn t do much to help force out the Extremist's!