Liberals slapping back against Tories' partisan flyer tactics

I have been complaining for quite some time. No one is interested.

The Tories will only take notice when Liberals use the same tactic is my guess.

The difference is, that Tories use money they've raised, while Liberals, as usual, revert back to the pockets of taxpayers. It's sponsorship all over again.

The difference is, that Tories use money they've raised, while Liberals, as usual, revert back to the pockets of taxpayers. It's sponsorship all over again.

This isn't money that the Tories have raised.

From what I've read it's money the government spends that doesn't need to be fundraised for the purpose of INFORMING the electorate about what the government has been doing and important initiatives. Instead, it's been hijacked and used as highly partisan pre-election advertising.

From what I've read it's money the government spends that doesn't need to be fundraised for the purpose of INFORMING the electorate about what the government has been doing and important initiatives. Instead, it's been hijacked and used as highly partisan pre-election advertising.

That's very true.

And for a few years now, there have been complaints about it.

The Tories have outspent the Liberals and NDP put together. The Harper government has used this taxpayer program and have been laughing their asses off about when there have been complaints. It seems likely the only way they will want to close down the abuse is if it used by the other parties against them.

Edited by jdobbin

What on earth are you talking about??? I've raised this money, not the damn conservatives.... This is MY and Everyone elses Tax Money being abused, and apparently now all parties are jumping on the bandwagon.

Its gotten out of hand. Yet too many people think like you do, and believe that the poltical parties are paying for this garbage.

The Conservatives are treating people like suckers.

Can I take that as a firm Madmax nomination? :blink:

You campaign against the public financing of political propoganda....

Thats got my support.

Campaign Slogans..... on Partisan FLyers...

Bark at the Moon

Government Spending

Howling mad, (Ok, no self promotion.. ;)

need a campaign manager ..... LOL

Harper needs a tuneup. He needs to get back to the old Reform roots and values. This little experiment to gain support from eastern Canada has failed. He is stuck where he is and needs to go back to what works for him, what worked for the Reform Party.

That would probably return the Conservatives to opposition.