CSIS slammed for Khadr interrogation

If i was Khadr I would Blow Harpers head off! And commit all kinds of terror on Canadians. 1 year of my detention would equate 10.000 dead Canadians then i would propogate a culture of millions to kill Americans my family would infect thousands, and those thousands would propogate more thousands and gain with any anti American ally.

what Canadians don't understand is we have fighters. You ever mess with my family and i will exterminate your race anyone who elected the arshole, or anyone responsible for the pain or death of any of my family will DIE! refute that! or don't fawk with family!

Hate is allot more easy to spread than peace and Canada will pay for the deaths of others, keep the war up dill holes you can't drop a Nuke on your own country and you can't stop immigration

!

This is exactly why Immigration should be immediately stopped and stopped now.......this country is in terrible danger and Canadians are too dumb too see it happening!!! This poster should be reported to the police for this comment .......it is absolutely promoting violence and terrorism against Canadians and is disgusting!! i wonder what the authorities would think of this posters comments??

Wulf this is another example of why we as a nation should have dealt with this long ago, and let justice be served...as this waiting around has spawned wingnuts such as craig1, as few as they are, they talk tough, but actually making up for lack of something not sure what ....

As moonbox put it so politically correct, we do not fear the wingnuts such as craig , we may pity them for thier condition but they do not scare us for it gives them purpose....

Wulf this is another example of why we as a nation should have dealt with this long ago, and let justice be served...as this waiting around has spawned wingnuts such as craig1, as few as they are, they talk tough, but actually making up for lack of something not sure what ....

As moonbox put it so politically correct, we do not fear the wingnuts such as craig , we may pity them for thier condition but they do not scare us for it gives them purpose....

I agree with you!

What angers me the most Army Guy is we have Canadians soldiers over in Afghanistan dying over there to keep terrorist from coming here..if our guys are killing them there they can't plan attacks here.....but then i read a comment from supposedly a Canadian making threats against this great country......it really makes me see red.........when i read this comment this morning i went down to the gym in my building and beat on the punching bag for an hour..............we as a country must shut down our open ended immigration policy, the danger is very real and is growing even CSIS is warning us...i fear as a Canadian our safety is at great risk!

I agree with you!

What angers me the most Army Guy is we have Canadians soldiers over in Afghanistan dying over there to keep terrorist from coming here..if our guys are killing them there they can't plan attacks here.....but then i read a comment from supposedly a Canadian making threats against this great country......it really makes me see red.........when i read this comment this morning i went down to the gym in my building and beat on the punching bag for an hour..............

This is not the first time Craig1 has swallowed both feet up to his ass, and made posts without thinking them thru or even researching the topic first....he is like a watching a train wreck, you got to stare then comment....I've fallen into that trap to often....Maybe we should all just forget about him and let him grow up or fade away into the sunset....

And although we have to respect his freedoms that have been given to all canadians, we don't have to like it how he chooses to use them...in this case in disrespect.

Edited by Army Guy

This is not the first time Craig1 has swallowed both feet up to his ass, and made posts without thinking them thru or even researching the topic first....he is like a watching a train wreck, you got to stare then comment....I've fallen into that trap to often....Maybe we should all just forget about him and let him grow up or fade away into the sunset....

And although we have to respect his freedoms that have been given to all canadians, we don't have to like it how he chooses to use them...in this case in disrespect.

Well said Army Guy!!..it's true our guy s fight so we have the right to express freedom even though i don t always like it........i think i will add this Craig1 fellow to the "blocked list"...lol

• 2 weeks later...
Immigrants come to Canada to live in the same ethnic enclaves in Canada's biggest cities where thousands of their countrymen already reside.

-k

Ok, Kimmy. What proof do you have to support this ASSumption and this alienating grouping of `them'? Who are you to distinguish yourself from `them'?

I've discovered that even small towns reflect Canada's multicultural ideal now. So which "countrymen" and which `biggest city' are you referring to?

Maybe you should stop propagating such fallacies and take another look around.

Edited by Radsickle

I've discovered that even small towns reflect Canada's multicultural ideal now. So which "countrymen" and which `biggest city' are you referring to?

Would these be the same small towns you claim that east indians can't rent apartments in?

Maybe you should stop propagating such fallacies and take another look around.

Indeed. Maybe a visit to the pot and kettle store is in order for you.