Amnesty details Gaza 'war crimes'

dub

Israel committed war crimes and carried out reckless attacks and acts of wanton destruction in its Gaza offensive, an independent human rights report says.

Hundreds of Palestinian civilians were killed using high-precision weapons, while others were shot at close range, the group Amnesty International says.

Its report also calls rocket attacks by Palestinian militants war crimes and accuses Hamas of endangering civilians

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/8128210.stm

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why bother to respond to this drivel Dub? You'll only call us liars without a shred of proof when you get kerfuffled by common sense.

what?

this report is done by amnesty international.

the proof is here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/shared/bsp/hi/pdfs...gaza_report.pdf

read the report, then comeback to me with what you think and how you reject the report.

what?

this report is done by amnesty international.

the proof is here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/shared/bsp/hi/pdfs...gaza_report.pdf

read the report, then comeback to me with what you think and how you reject the report.

I can't take anybody who slanders another poster seriously so, until you come up with these lies, you are not worth debating. I asked you to show us some peace orientated Palestinian sites and instead, you slandered me. Like it's not my fault there are none so why didn't you just say that there were none instead of engaging in slander?

It's not like Amnesty International has been acused of one-sided bias re: Israel. No...not at all.

Just look at the report's name: Operation Cast Lead: 22 Days of Death and Destruction It's got a whole 8-9 pages re: Hamas and 120 re: Israel. 'Nuff said.

It's not like Amnesty International has been acused of one-sided bias re: Israel. No...not at all.

Just look at the report's name: Operation Cast Lead: 22 Days of Death and Destruction It's got a whole 8-9 pages re: Hamas and 120 re: Israel. 'Nuff said.

13 israelis died.

over 1000 palestinians died.

it makes sense if you weren't in denial of israelis atrocities.

I can't take anybody who slanders another poster seriously so, until you come up with these lies, you are not worth debating. I asked you to show us some peace orientated Palestinian sites and instead, you slandered me. Like it's not my fault there are none so why didn't you just say that there were none instead of engaging in slander?

that's fine.

blame me for not accepting the report. you always have an excuse.

13 israelis died.

over 1000 palestinians died.

it makes sense if you weren't in denial of israelis atrocities.

Well...Pallywood claims they are Israeli atrocities. Hamas could have even blown up a few buildings for extra effect and we'd be none the wiser. That footage I posted of Hamas breaking people's legs though...your buds are pretty rough characters.

that's fine.

blame me for not accepting the report. you always have an excuse.

What report? If it was prior to you calling me a liar then I will happily address it upon proof of my lies or an apology. If after, you have a lot of nerve to even attempt to be taken seriously after slandering a person who simply asked you for some links.

That's dub strategy, insult anyone who disagrees with him and claim victory.

Oh and any Palestinian deaths in the operation are firmly on the conscience of Hamas. They are the ones that use schools, hospitals, mosques, universities, and apartment buildings as military bases and weapons storage facilities. Of course, I'm sure Israel also hit a few actual civilian targets by accident. These things happen in war.

Don't want to get shot at, don't go abducting the soldiers of your heavily armed neighbors, or launching rockets at their cities. Seems pretty obvious to me.

Hamas - 13 Israelis killed = .6 pages per person

Israel - 1,338 Palestinians killed = .1 pages per person

Looks more than fair to me!

Hamas - 13 Israelis killed = .6 pages per person

Israel - 1,338 Palestinians killed = .1 pages per person

Looks more than fair to me!

Have you seen 1300+ bodies? You'd think Hamas would have lined them up for photo ops.

Have you seen 1300+ bodies? You'd think Hamas would have lined them up for photo ops.

heh.

the death of the people have been well documented.

you're sounding more and more like holocaust apologists.

you are a disgusting person, DoP.

heh.

the death of the people have been well documented.

you're sounding more and more like holocaust apologists.

you are a disgusting person, DoP.

Oh yeah? Where? From Hamas? They didn't show 1300 bodies because most of them were Hamas.

okay DoP.

it's all a lie. it's all made up.

Those are your words. There may well be 1300 casualties. My point is the majority were Hamas or they'd have made a huge PR ploy of sending the wounded to Egypt...like myself and other mentioned in threads from this previous winter. If you recall, a single Hamas delegate arrived at the Egyptian border claiming there was too much paperwork involved to move the injured. But, he'd take all the supplies...no worries there.

Edited by DogOnPorch

Those are your words. There may well be 1300 casualties. My point is the majority were Hamas or they'd have made a huge PR ploy of sending the wounded to Egypt...like myself and other mentioned in threads from this previous winter. If you recall, a single Hamas delegate arrived at the Egyptian border claiming there was too much paperwork involved to move the injured. But, he'd take all the supplies...no worries there.

you truly are ridiculous.

after 3 rights groups' reports condemning israel's attack on gaza and israel's current blockade and you comeback with shit like this?

i feel bad for your daughter. i truly do.

you truly are ridiculous.

after 3 rights groups' reports condemning israel's attack on gaza and israel's current blockade and you comeback with shit like this?

i feel bad for your daughter. i truly do.

Three rights groups that got the Hamas tour.

Aid Worker: Hey...didn't I see that dead kid at our last stop?

Three rights groups that got the Hamas tour.

we all know how these 3 groups of experienced professionals fall so easily for the faked dead bodies, faked holes and cuts in bodies, faked ammunition planted into grounds, walls and bodies and faked information on israel's high percision weapons, faked videos and other faked evidence, which we all know is made hamas and pallywood.

you've made another great point DoP.

we all know how these 3 groups of experienced professionals fall so easily for the faked dead bodies, faked holes and cuts in bodies, faked ammunition planted into grounds, walls and bodies and faked information on israel's high percision weapons, faked videos and other faked evidence, which we all know is made hamas and pallywood.

you've made another great point DoP.

They have before. Why not again? That's Pallywood!

They also detail Hamas's crimes against their own people.

Palestinian Authority: Hamas' deadly campaign in the shadow of the war in Gaza

yes they have.

both should be condemned and punished for their war crimes. but don't try to make it sound like this was 50/50.

are you making excuses as well krusty? do you think amnesty is wrong on their report?

Straight out of the article you linked:

However, Amnesty says Hamas and other Palestinian militant groups had endangered Palestinian civilians by firing rockets from residential neighbourhoods and storing weapons in them.

That right there is the cause of the civilian casualties among the Palestinians. Anything else is twist. Don't launch rockets from civilian neighbourhoods and those neighbourhoods won't be targetted. Also don't forget that a large chunk of the 1300 dead were militants.

yes they have.

Yeah...one or two pages re: Hamas every few years. Entire forests re: Israel bi-weekly it would seem.

both should be condemned and punished for their war crimes. but don't try to make it sound like this was 50/50.

You're right there. Hamas is 100% to blame for the last war.

are you making excuses as well krusty? do you think amnesty is wrong on their report?

They got the Hamas tour, as well.

Yeah...one or two pages re: Hamas every few years. Entire forests re: Israel bi-weekly it would seem.

You're right there. Hamas is 100% to blame for the last war.

They got the Hamas tour, as well.

lols.

the zionist hat on your head seems a little too tight on your head.