Recruitment woes plague Harper's government

Once again, the best response you come up with is, "NO YOU". A day without responding to your posts? You've started FIVE threads that are at the top of the list right now and they're totally inane. It's hard not to respond to your crap because you SATURATE the whole forum.

You know there is an ignore button. Very easy to use and then it makes responding unnecessary.

As for personal, get over it. You've made a clown of yourself, the whole community makes fun of you for it and has labelled you for the hack that you are. You're too emotionally invested in the Liberal brand and 18000 posts of partisan Liberal garbage in 3 years shows that. You're trying WAY hard and you care WAY too much.

Ah, there is that angry emotional response we've come to expect from you. You really do make yourself red in the face raging at my posts.

I love how you assert that the whole community supports your view. What hackery on a grand scale. Please detail who you are talking about and then consider what political spectrum they come from.

You are far too emotionally vested in what I say and it is rather embarrassing that you blame me for your reactions.

You're trying way to hard and you care way too much.

My woman is the centre of my universe. The Liberals, on the other hand, are the centre of yours.

I'm sure she must be jealous of the time you spend responding to my posts.

Edited by jdobbin

You know there is an ignore button. Very easy to use and then it makes responding unnecessary.

You start half the threads on the forum. I'd really be blocking myself out of the discussions and as I mentioned before, it's fun picking apart unintelligent arguments.

Ah, there is that angry emotional response we've come to expect from you. You really do make yourself red in the face raging at my posts.

Is this another "NO YOU!" response?

I love how you assert that the whole community supports your view. What hackery on a grand scale. Please detail who you are talking about and then consider what political spectrum they come from.

I'm sorry. That was rhetoric. What I should have said that while many Liberal posters here are respected and left alone generally, your support for the party borders on hysteria and the contempt and derision you receive is reflective of that. Like I said, 18000+ posts of pro-Liberal exaggerations, omissions and distortions in 3 years indicates at a VERY emotional attachment to the party. Have you or your family ever run for the Liberals in Winnipeg? I wonder...

I'm sure she must be jealous of the time you spend responding to my posts.

If you think ~900 posts in a year in any way affects my personal life, I am genuinely sad for you and the effect 6000+ posts a year has on yours.

Edited by Moonbox

You start half the threads on the forum. I'd really be blocking myself out of the discussions and as I mentioned before, it's fun picking apart unintelligent arguments.

It's fun watching you follow all my posts.

Is this another "NO YOU!" response?

Is this another one of your emotional responses?

I'm sorry. That was rhetoric. What I should have said that while many Liberal posters here are respected and left alone generally, your support for the party borders on hysteria and the contempt and derision you receive is reflective of that. Like I said, 18000+ posts of pro-Liberal exaggerations, omissions and distortions in 3 years indicates at a VERY emotional attachment to the party.

Left alone? Gimme a break. I see the same emotional personalizing with others who don't support your type of view.

If you think ~900 posts in a year in any way affects my personal life, I am genuinely sad for you and the effect 6000+ posts a year has on yours.

I can't help if you are slow typer.

It's fun watching you follow all my posts.

I respond to a small fraction of them. We have a 6:1 post ratio, and I respond to a lot of other posters as well.

Is this another one of your emotional responses?

NO YOU!

Left alone? Gimme a break. I see the same emotional personalizing with others who don't support your type of view.

The constant and persistant exaggerations, distortions and omissions you spam here put you on a level far beyond most other Liberal posters. Personalization? Again I'll say it, get over it. Grow up. You bring it on yourself with pro-Liberal spamming and the integrity of your posting is about as weak as it can be without being called outright lies. I'm not saying that there aren't biased Harperbots here either, but take the worst of them here and paint them red and what we get is Jdobbin.

I can't help if you are slow typer.

It's called having a 'life'.

I respond to a small fraction of them. We have a 6:1 post ratio, and I respond to a lot of other posters as well.

As do I. And yet you seem to get most upset by my posts.

NO YOU!

Sorry, that's no...you.

The constant and persistant exaggerations, distortions and omissions you spam here put you on a level far beyond most other Liberal posters. Personalization? Again I'll say it, get over it. Grow up. You bring it on yourself with pro-Liberal spamming and the integrity of your posting is about as weak as it can be without being called outright lies. I'm not saying that there aren't biased Harperbots here either, but take the worst of them here and paint them red and what we get is Jdobbin.

I think you are the one who should grow up. You criticism is weak and calling my posts outright lies is laughable.

It's called having a 'life'.

And yours seems to circulate around me.

I think you are the one who should grow up. You criticism is weak and calling my posts outright lies is laughable.

For the record I said they were everything short of being called outright lies. It's all omission, distortion and exaggeration.

For the record I said they were everything short of being called outright lies. It's all omission, distortion and exaggeration.

I can't think of anything I have omitted since the link is there for everyone to read. As for outright lies or even being short of that, I can't recall you ever pointing out that in a post. You've just asserted it now. Distortion and exaggeration are something that you have only pointed out now as well.

You say my posts are inane and that is your right but if you are suggesting they don't intelligently link the poor recruitment of top people to Raitt's present condition, you are the one that doesn't make any sense. With no chief of staff, there seemed to be no one looking after the minister's office organization. I can't help think that there might have been better control of the files and certainly, someone would have returned the call of the media and retrieved a missing tape recorder.

While you make think is minor, it is has emphasized a certain chaotic organization in the minister's office, it shows she is ambitious and it might have damaged her reputation in caucus, especially since she regards her competition as within the party.

I certainly have not asked for her resignation. I said she did the right thing on the lost documents because Harper had set a standard for it. It is Harper who danced on the head of a pin to keep her in her job and it is probably his office who told her to apologize if for no other reason than to show she takes the isotope issue seriously and that she didn't mean to offend on a sensitive issue such as cancer.

You might have thought talking about any of that was unintelligent but then this is where I think you really deny the affects o several things happening all at once that speak to the efficiency, credibility and competency of the government.

I can't think of anything I have omitted since the link is there for everyone to read. As for outright lies or even being short of that, I can't recall you ever pointing out that in a post. You've just asserted it now. Distortion and exaggeration are something that you have only pointed out now as well.

I'm talking about your unflagging tendency to take a news link and present it to us in the most pro-Liberal light possible. The mad-dog sociopathic blah blah is pretty typical of you and your exaggerations of small situations into scandal, along with omissions of VERY relevant facts in your conclusions is what I'm talking about.

As for what I said before, read my posts again. I said you did everything you could SHORT of lying and I questioned the integrity of your statements on the basis of distortions, omissions and exaggerations. All this from a obsessive Liberal bias.

Not every piece of news is newsworthy, and threads like this only make it past the first page because everyone comes over to laugh at them.

As for the content of the link you provided, I think it's pretty safe to say that nobody wants a staff position in a Harper government doomed to fail within months. Job security is less than nothing. This is not interesting news and regardless of the problem, there's likely not a solution.

There must be a dream involved to get good people on board - a reason for being - a goal - Harper and the liberals have no clear vision of a wonderful future - Here is the difference between the two parties.

Liberals want power for powers sake with out clear purpose.

Conservative want power for powers sake with out clear purpose.

Do you see a difference?

I'm talking about your unflagging tendency to take a news link and present it to us in the most pro-Liberal light possible. The mad-dog sociopathic blah blah is pretty typical of you and your exaggerations of small situations into scandal, along with omissions of VERY relevant facts in your conclusions is what I'm talking about.

The link has all the info for everyone to see. Nothing is omitted if you can read it yourself. I comment on the story as I see fit and often say nothing about the Liberals in it.

I think we have seen what you regard as small potatoes in terms of the Raitt story. Nothing to see here, move along. Well, as I pointed out, staffing issues cause problems for ministers and Harper has to address what is going on when there are so many chief of staff vacancies. You brush it off as nothing.

My views of Harper's behaviour on the ads is well explained. I have no idea what you think on it as all you ever do is critique what I say.

As for what I said before, read my posts again. I said you did everything you could SHORT of lying and I questioned the integrity of your statements on the basis of distortions, omissions and exaggerations. All this from a obsessive Liberal bias.

And I question whether you have read what I wrote without having your own biased opinion colour it.

Not every piece of news is newsworthy, and threads like this only make it past the first page because everyone comes over to laugh at them.

Ah, once again justify your behvauiour by saying everyone supports your view. Get off of it. Talk about distortions.

As for the content of the link you provided, I think it's pretty safe to say that nobody wants a staff position in a Harper government doomed to fail within months. Job security is less than nothing. This is not interesting news and regardless of the problem, there's likely not a solution.

That was just one of the reasons listed. There were many others. And since this government is likely to survive, you might not think it newsworthy but it has had a definite impact on government activities.

The conservatives should put all the energy and focus into Ontario - and take Toronto back -- who ever holds Ontario holds the country - and who ever gets to sit in Ottawa gets to play a childs game of little consequence....forget being federal - Ontario is federal - the rest is provincal including that little grey no where town called Ottawa.

The conservatives should put all the energy and focus into Ontario - and take Toronto back -- who ever holds Ontario holds the country - and who ever gets to sit in Ottawa gets to play a childs game of little consequence....forget being federal - Ontario is federal - the rest is provincal including that little grey no where town called Ottawa.

Except that the Liberals hold Toronto and pretty much nothing else. Think again.