Harper threatens Ignatieff with old videos

So because the source is not the Chinese government it's not reliable? CIA/FED is the source? There are a myriad of sources on this atrocity many of wich are not government sources.

Your mind has been controlled, that is not your fault.

That is the result that some powerful people want,

for the agenda to "help" government to make policies,

for the agenda to control the world so that they can take whatever they want all over the world.

(Title: YouTube & your minds are controlled by an international banking cartel.)

(There is another one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PE7VHDLnYw

The media here does not always give correct information. It is not better than media in China.

And people grow up in this environment may not be able to always make correct judgment because the un-perfect information they got.

It is clear that the freedom of speech is not perfect here. The media here failed to prove the value of freedom of speech which they are proud of.

The media gives people selected information years and years here, no matter how smart you are, if you can not get enough correct information from every aspect, how can you draw correct conclusion. The most like result is you get something like blind men and elephant. So it is inevitably people will support Iraq war when they heard Iraq has WMD. And it is not surprise that people here fear of SARS when it was reported because they have so little correct knowledge of those.

First nations definitely an issue in Canada I won't deny that. That's the difference between us and China we can admit we've made mistakes and we don't try to hide or obfuscate the situation. There are a myriad of other wrongs committed by our forefathers. The expulsion of the Acadians, the battle of the plains of abraham, the list goes on and on. The difference? These didn't happen in the last 100 years, China is still committing numerous human rights violations. Can you admit that China and it's government has done wrong in the past? I doubt it.

Of cause Chinese government did lots of wrong things. No one is perfect. But there is a difference between Chinese government and current Canadian government.

Most people in Chinese government has traditional moral, they think of people. They think if they don't do things for people, they would be guilty. If they don't do things for people, they should go home to plant in their own field. That is Chinese traditional culture. In China culture, people are born nice, that is a positive reinforcement.

It is not the case in Canada where everything politicians thinks is for vote for himself.

That is why I believe the education is important for Canada.

For Tibet issue, I have a web link too: http://www.friendsoftibet.org/databank/usdefence/usd4.html

The documentation on the female abandoment rate is likely exagerated but not by much. Honestly you don't have to be a genius to see there is a population imbalance when it comes to male to female ratio. This is an undeniable fact and it is not a natural phenomenom. It is a direct result of the one child rule and the cultural perference for boys.

As for the medical mistakes, how many people die in China due to medical errors?

The population imbalance in China has something to do with population control. But do you wish China has 1/2 world's population in future if they don't do that?

For the medial error, In canada, one of every 300 Canadian population die of medical error. If China has the same rate, China need 4.3 million die of medical error, did you heard of that? I did not.

Tank injuries not withstanding I'm guessing quite a bit more than 24000.

Denying that China doesn't commit crimes against humanity doesn't make it so. There is a reason China isn't respected in the international community and it has nothing to do with the CIA/FED. It has to do with how they treat their own citizens and the heavy restrictions on free speech and free thought.

Your guess of Tank injuries in China are based on lie.

However, it is certain the Canadian army killed some people include innocent in Afghanistan and has been kill there. Does those who dies in Afghanistan have human right?

I did not find heavy restriction in China when I was there for more than 30 years. I can talk anything.

In Canada there is hate crime the restrict people free thought. I don't think in China there is such a law. People there can hate anyone they like.

As an aside, if China is so much better than Canada, why do you live here?

Because I got error information about Canada from the immigrantion lawyers who care only about money.

And the error information about the human right situation in Canada.

And did not realize the democracy can be well controlled by the powerful people who play it.

You need not ask this question as too many people has already asked, is this one of the Canadian culture that anyone talk about the dark side of Canada, he should not come? Is this part of the understanding of the freedom speech that people only have freedom to say the same thing with standard or agree with you?

Edited by bjre

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ignatieff is very afraid.

Afraid because the "just visiting" ads reversed The CPC and LPC numbers in the polls so easily, despite being remarkably tame, and completely factual. If something that soft can get results that fast, he knows he's absolutely dead if the Conservatives really do want to attack him.

Afraid because he knows full well that he's said a LOT of crazy things in recent times. Anti-Canada things, anti-Quebec things, things that are often all over the map.

Afraid because he's said so many things that he doesn't even remember from one week to the next what positions he's taken. He doesn't even know what's out there in his own voice, and that terrifies him.

Afraid because even in Quebec where Harper's polling numbers are dismal at best, he still can out draw and out fundraise compared to what Ignatieff can do under even the most favourable conditions. Harper got more support for a speech in Montreal than Ignatieff got at the Liberal national convention. Last week's rallies? 2300 for Harper, 300 for Ignatieff.

Afraid because he knows that as bad as Dion's plan was, at least he HAD one. Ignatieff's only strategy was to let the Conservatives wear the recession, then reap the benefits of negative press. He sees those green shoots in the economy. He sees that the markets have had the fastest gains in history in the last two months. He sees report after report from around the world where everyone is marveling at the amazing job Canada is doing during this recession compared to everyone else, and they are looking to emulate us.

Afraid because he knows that the Conservatives can afford to go to (and win) as many elections as it takes to make him go away, while he could not afford an election for at least another year.

Harper got more support for a speech in Montreal than Ignatieff got at the Liberal national convention. Last week's rallies? 2300 for Harper, 300 for Ignatieff.

Nice. Liberals have had large fundraisers over the last months. Last month there was 1000 people for a fundraiser in Toronto. Next week there is 1000 in Montreal.

I don't think Harper has anything next week.

He sees that the markets have had the fastest gains in history in the last two months. He sees report after report from around the world where everyone is marveling at the amazing job Canada is doing during this recession compared to everyone else, and they are looking to emulate us.

Simply amazing. Amazing deficit.

Afraid because he knows that the Conservatives can afford to go to (and win) as many elections as it takes to make him go away, while he could not afford an election for at least another year.

The Liberals are debt free and ready to go for an election now.

If Harper loses the next election, will Tory promoters here blame the media and the ethnic community?

Nice. Liberals have had large fundraisers over the last months. Last month there was 1000 people for a fundraiser in Toronto. Next week there is 1000 in Montreal.

1000. In their hotbeds. Excuse me while I roll on the floor with laughter.

Simply amazing. Amazing deficit.

Lowest deficit in the G7, and a third of the deficit that Trudeau ran. That same Trudeau that Iggy says he wants to emulate?

I guess we could balance the budget if we did Paul Martin math. We could just steal $54 billion from EI like he did, and presto, instant surplus.

The Liberals are debt free and ready to go for an election now.

Debt free. Sure. Well, at least now we know where the missing sponsorship money went.

Edited by Bryan

Given the round quality of that number, I would guess that it's the number of seats available. I'm pretty sure that Ignatieff could get more people than Harper in Ontario and Quebec if he really wanted to.

Debt free. Sure. Well, at least now we know where the missing sponsorship money went.

Money that was found to have made it's way to the Liberals was paid back in 2004. It was in the range of $1.1M.

Ignatieff is very afraid.

Bryan, this got me thinking about Ignatieff's comment to reporters that "Every day that goes by, he's more like Richard Nixon". Is Ignatieff so spooked by Harper that he thinks the Prime Minister has had listening devices installed in his office and Stornaway? Ignatieff never struck me as the paranoid type, but now I wonder.

Big money coming in now and we can thank Harper for that.

Lowest deficit in the G7, and a third of the deficit that Trudeau ran. That same Trudeau that Iggy says he wants to emulate?

The way it is rising every week, I have my doubts that it will be the lowest deficit in the G7. It is likely headed to Trudeau territory but then there will be Conservative excuses for that as well.

I guess we could balance the budget if we did Paul Martin math. We could just steal $54 billion from EI like he did, and presto, instant surplus.

Well, we certainly know that Harper will never end the deficit. Ever.

We know how Harper Tories win elections: They appoint their journalist friends to the senate and run money in and out of election campaigns. The result" RCMP raid on their offices.

So because the source is not the Chinese government it's not reliable? CIA/FED is the source? There are a myriad of sources on this atrocity many of wich are not government sources.

from the book Web of Debt: The Shocking Truth about Our Money System -- the Banking Scheme That Is Bankrupting Us and How We Can Break Free

By Ellen Hodgson Brown

Published by Ellen Brown, 2007

ISBN 0979560802, 9780979560804

Chapter 13 - Witches' Coven,

Page 132:

"In March, 1915, the J.P. Morgan interests, the steel, shipbuilding, and powder interest, and their subsidiary organizations, got together 12 men high up in the newspaper world and employed them to select the most influential newspapers in the United States and sufficient number of them to control generally the policy of the daily press....They found it was only necessary to purchase the control of 25 of the greatest papers. An agreement was reached; the policy of the papers was bought, to be paid for by the month; an editor was furnished for each paper to properly supervise and edit information regarding the questions of preparedness, militarism, financial policies, and other things of national and international nature considered vital to the interests of the purchasers."

(U.S. Congressman Oscar Callaway, 1917)

By 1983, according to Dean Ben Bagdikian in the "The Media Monopoly", fifty corporations owned half or more of the media business. By 2000, that number was down to six corporations, with directorates interlocked with each other and with major commercial banks. (Norman Solomon, "Break up Microsoft? ... Then How About the Media 'Big Six?'" The Free Press (April 27, 2000)

I'm pretty sure that Ignatieff could get more people than Harper in Ontario and Quebec if he really wanted to.

And my Daddy can beat your Daddy.

Given that the Harper folks are so flush with cash they can run the "Truth ads" - I would say to you - :P:P

Your left leaning lib tendencies are showing. Enjoy it while you are young and unemployed - your tune just might change as you mature and start to think for yourself - and of course see where your pay cheque dollars go to.

Borg

Not likely. I'll never become an inflexible Conservative.

:lol::lol::P

We will see - I am far older than you - too bad I will probably be dead - but you will remember this statement.

Never say never - it is a long time and sooner or later the road always turns.

Borg

Your left leaning lib tendencies are showing. Enjoy it while you are young and unemployed - your tune just might change as you mature and start to think for yourself - and of course see where your pay cheque dollars go to.

And then you become old and grumpy?

Money that was found to have made it's way to the Liberals was paid back in 2004. It was in the range of $1.1M.

There is still at least $24 million unaccounted for.

I do not believe for a second that the Liberals retired their debt legitimately.

I think they either are lying about not being in debt, or they obtained that money through illicit means.

I do not believe for a second that the Liberals retired their debt legitimately.

I think they either are lying about not being in debt, or they obtained that money through illicit means.

Does it really matter? I mean when was the last time the system took itself on? This is a pot calling the kettle black kind of thing. If the government goes after politicians it won't be theirs, it will be the oppositions, and there are all kinds of nasty implications to doing that.

Let Harper show videos of himself - the good and the bad - It reminds me of a lawyer who attempted to bring in E-mails as evidence against a friend - I instructed my friend to say this "IF you are going to present these letters - you can not present them selectively - you can not bring in just the ones that will compromise the accused - You can not just pick and choose in order to create a false and partial impression of the accused..YOU must either present ALL of the letters or NONE of them - the lawyer backed down...same can be said about the presentation of un-falatering videos - show the possitive ones and the negatives ones - or shut up ----but does Ignatieff have positive ones in regards to Canada and his loyalty to the Canadian national family? PROBABLY NOT SEEING HE SIMPLY WAS NOT INTERESTED IN SERVING THE PLACE BUT WAS MORE INTERESTED IN CANADA SERVING HIM!

Got a slew of computers here - and tons of wires - I have to wait for the experts (offspring) to arrive and get the audio going. If I was Harpers prime propogandist - I would take the approach of putting the onus on Ignatieff - and say - "we will not place any more attack ads on air - If you can come up with your own videos out of the past that show you to be a good and loyal Canadian - surely Ignatieff must have the odd bit of footage where he is behaving like a Canadian instead of some globalist acedemic that shifts to take on the shape of his surroundings - I wonder if he has a video of him in Tibet - from 1983 - saying "I as a Tibetian am really concerned with China forceing itself on our citizenry" :lol:

I think you're a blind partisan. It's ok to be partisan, but not blind. It is public record where Liberal donations come from and the amounts are public records as well. Liberal donations have pretty much doubled over the last while....because they.....we....have a real leader. We also have a new direction. People seem to be jumping on board.

And I don't believe the Tories won the election in 2006 legitimately. They violated the Elections Act and the election should have been overturned due to their overspending.

Feel free to report to the RCMP. Don't they generally do what the Tories want?

Suit yourself. The debt was paid off by the convention. Money is now being replenished by small donations.

If the Conservatives feel it has been done illegally, call an inquiry otherwise what I am hearing is partisan lying.