The BIBLE and SCIENCE

betsy

I have purchased 12,000 Boxer filters and am starting production of my newly patented intergalactic Cellular Neutrino Communicator (iCNC). Order now and you too can beam your thoughts across the universe, where, upon striking countless exoplanets, they will spontaneously generate life in your image. Just imagine, a whole universe of beings created in your image, for a mere three easy to pay installments of $1.2 billion!

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frequency, polarity, magnitude, and size are the basis of many of the filters that we encounter in day to day life. What sort of characteristics might discriminate quantum noise containing a signal from quantum noise that's just quantum noise? Here's what I'm getting at: if there's a signal that can be recovered, it's not noise anymore. If there's a way to recover the signal out of it, it's because there is some discernible characteristic that allows us to differentiate that signal from the noise. Show me that discernible characteristic, and I'll show you how your quantum noise isn't quantum noise anymore.

Here, let me do it for you.

What sort of characteristics might discriminate quantum noise containing a signal from quantum noise that's just quantum noise?

Now you are asking silly questions and providing silly answers in an attempt to construct a strawman. So let's review shall we, to evaluate, among other things, your comprehension of English:

Now in the real world we use shielding on wires to prevent crosstalk and other interference. However - as an open ended question - is it possible that noise at the quantum level can be a signal carrier?

So - as an answer to a open ended question - are you saying that it is impossible that noise at the quantum level can be a signal carrier of some type of data or another?

So - as an answer to a open ended question - are you saying that it is impossible that noise at the quantum level can be a signal carrier of some type of data or another?

Perhaps we should review your understanding of what the term "noise" actually means.

-k

Please do!

Perhaps neutrinos will have to be looked at in different manner than traditional frequency transmission and receiving schemes. Neutrinos is radiation light and and neutrinos projected would likely need to be detected along the same lines as how your eyes brings information to your brain. A neutrino accelarator would project patterns that would then be detected and by neutrino decoders and a computer to process the messages.

Neutrinos is radiation light and and neutrinos projected would likely need to be detected along the same lines as how your eyes brings information to your brain.

1. Please learn to use proper grammar. This is not just me pointing to bad grammar for the heck of it (if you check my post history you will see that I have never before done so), but that sentence is just REALLY bad. For someone trying to converse on a technical topic, you need to be able to make your sentences say what you mean.

2. Neutrinos are not light.

1. Please learn to use proper grammar. This is not just me pointing to bad grammar for the heck of it (if you check my post history you will see that I have never before done so), but that sentence is just REALLY bad. For someone trying to converse on a technical topic, you need to be able to make your sentences say what you mean.

2. Neutrinos are not light.

Given the audience, why should I take the time to edit my posts for the satisfaction of the likes of you. Suck it up.

Given the audience, why should I take the time to edit my posts for the satisfaction of the likes of you.

You're right, don't take the time. Keep writing nonsense if that's what you enjoy doing. It's your time after all. I've got nothing against little children letting out their sillies.

You're right, don't take the time. Keep writing nonsense if that's what you enjoy doing. It's your time after all. I've got nothing against little children letting out their sillies.

Yes, oh great one. How would a forum get by without refined, polished, and accurate thoughts such as yours. In anycase, given the crap multicultural envirnoment created by the Liberals and conservatives, combined with coy canadians it is better to be rheotorical. You get understood or you don't. I know how clear I am stating my position or not. If you don't like that, not my problem.

Yes, oh great one. How would a forum get by without refined, polished, and accurate thoughts such as yours.

It can't.

Thoughtful, intelligent and coherent discussion and debate is the centrefold of a forum like this. If you are out of your league here then that is really YOUR problem.

In anycase, given the crap multicultural envirnoment created by the Liberals and conservatives, combined with coy canadians it is better to be rheotorical. You get understood or you don't. I know how clear I am stating my position or not. If you don't like that, not my problem.

Thus again, you appear out of touch with what discussion forums are all about. If you want trolling go to Canadian Politics and Issues. They have plenty of room for trolls.

It can't.

Thoughtful, intelligent and coherent discussion and debate is the centrefold of a forum like this. If you are out of your league here then that is really YOUR problem.

Thus again, you appear out of touch with what discussion forums are all about. If you want trolling go to Canadian Politics and Issues. They have plenty of room for trolls.

Oh, Mr Electron Soup has emerged back into the thread after being benched for 5 pages. Who made you and Bonam judges over language? In anycase, on the decree of Jupiter, the one and true God of the universe I have been authorized to arrange his letters in anyway I see fit. I hereby put you and Bonam on notice to cease and desist the use of Jupiters letters. It is impossible for me to be wrong in the use of his letters! Be warned Jupiter is evaluating your garbage and he will filter you out at his convenience. Dress light, the furnace is getting hot.