Send Lord Black Home.

I don't dispute that this became a personal issue between Black and Chretien but are you saying you would have no problem with British citizens being awarded Senate seats?

We weren't awarding anything and the Brisitsh government can do what it wants, who are you to say who can and cannot sit in their government.

quit trying to spin the issue.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People need money to live nowadays.

People need money - sure - but the nature of money is that some are ready to destroy others so they can eat - or more - so they can live in luxury - and even more - so they can have some sort of ultimate power. The Black set are most certainly socio-economic Darwinists...and for you or I to perish so they can fulfill their ambitions is probably not even a concern. The world is full of these types. You should be able to live with money - or live without it..at present Black is living without it for the first time in his life...but being a ward of the state of Florida under the protection of Jeb Bush is really not that much of a struggle...he still has privledge because the old crook is being coddled by the other crooks...maybe they should get him a little office in a cell and let him run the American corporate empire - Obama does not have a clue - Obama is equal to a 10 year old boy while Black is the wiley old grand father.

People need money - sure - but the nature of money is that some are ready to destroy others so they can eat - or more - so they can live in luxury - and even more - so they can have some sort of ultimate power. The Black set are most certainly socio-economic Darwinists...and for you or I to perish so they can fulfill their ambitions is probably not even a concern. The world is full of these types. You should be able to live with money - or live without it..at present Black is living without it for the first time in his life...but being a ward of the state of Florida under the protection of Jeb Bush is really not that much of a struggle...he still has privledge because the old crook is being coddled by the other crooks...maybe they should get him a little office in a cell and let him run the American corporate empire - Obama does not have a clue - Obama is equal to a 10 year old boy while Black is the wiley old grand father.

Make up your mind!

Make up your mind!

Nope - I will vacilate off into eternity - name one person on this green earth that has made up their mind. Once people like Black and his band of pirates make up their mind - to do what is right and do the neccesary repairs to the system they sucked the life out of--- then I might stop vacilating...My vacilations are like bars - they are unescapable - much like an encrypted code that changes constantly - or a lock that is never the same and no key ever fits - I will stop once they repent....other than that - Black and his type are my prisoners..... :lol: What Benny? Surprised? It's up to Mr. Black if he wants freedom in his old age - he is going to have to do the right thing and put his ego aside - he owes me about 35 years of life - symbolically speaking - It was entities like him that robbed me -------------I say - release - and I say do not release - and then release again - I know the game now... :lol: Blur the route of escape.

Nope - I will vacilate off into eternity - name one person on this green earth that has made up their mind. Once people like Black and his band of pirates make up their mind - to do what is right and do the neccesary repairs to the system they sucked the life out of--- then I might stop vacilating...My vacilations are like bars - they are unescapable - much like an encrypted code that changes constantly - or a lock that is never the same and no key ever fits - I will stop once they repent....other than that - Black and his type are my prisoners..... :lol: What Benny? Surprised? It's up to Mr. Black if he wants freedom in his old age - he is going to have to do the right thing and put his ego aside - he owes me about 35 years of life - symbolically speaking - It was entities like him that robbed me -------------I say - release - and I say do not release - and then release again - I know the game now... :lol: Blur the route of escape.

Don't fake a dependency to a man like Black!

Edited by benny

Don't fake a dependency to a man like Black!

Very good Benny - he will figure out all I want is his goddamned money and he can go back to hell....the last thing they will do is help a deserving man...some you can fool - The Black kind know if you are conning them - they are always a step ahead - and they thrive on those that either are dependant or fake it - either way you get nothing other than the priceless - toast to good health - which costs them nothing and is actually a toast to die and get lost - Yes benny - I can be the realist also...Black is useless - and even if someone rescued his sorry ass - they would reneg on the reward and have a drink and laugh at you... My life may have a lot of entertainment value for these guys - but that's it ----they are useless to me ---------------------and without people like me - they dead in the water...They on a cosmic level are dependant on the likes of me - I might just starve them.

Black is useless - and even if someone rescued his sorry ass - they would reneg on the reward and have a drink and laugh at you... My life may have a lot of entertainment value for these guys - but that's it ----they are useless to me ---------------------and without people like me - they dead in the water...They on a cosmic level are dependant on the likes of me - I might just starve them.

Poets need only words to entertain the whole world.

Also: Benny - where did you go? I was hoping for some sort of wise reply - I will be open with you. Canada was betrayed by these types..they are the old guard..and I have one duty left - to outlive all of them. It's a case of Justice..the worst slicksters rose to the top and the best and truely gifted were driven to the bottom - do I really feel a sence of mercy for them? NOT at this point in my life - let them rot - and let them feed on their own - there time is OVER - The new world has arrived and there is no place for them - they are guilty of one thing - they did not love - anyone..yet they gained power and domain. I formally as a common citizen abandon them - I feel abandoned - and now it is their turn - I have a nation - I have a family - I love Canada - I have a home - and they do not.. :lol: This is a world the belongs to the good and loving - thousands will reclaim what was theirs to begin with....I think that's it Benny - they will not change..they have had enough time...justice is served - In the name of goodness and God...IT'S OVER FOR THOSE THAT RECIEVED AND NEVER SENT A DAMNED THING TO ANYONE...over and out benny - I have decided.....let the conviction stand.

Also: Benny - where did you go? I was hoping for some sort of wise reply - I will be open with you. Canada was betrayed by these types..they are the old guard..and I have one duty left - to outlive all of them. It's a case of Justice..the worst slicksters rose to the top and the best and truely gifted were driven to the bottom - do I really feel a sence of mercy for them? NOT at this point in my life - let them rot - and let them feed on their own - there time is OVER - The new world has arrived and there is no place for them - they are guilty of one thing - they did not love - anyone..yet they gained power and domain. I formally as a common citizen abandon them - I feel abandoned - and now it is their turn - I have a nation - I have a family - I love Canada - I have a home - and they do not.. :lol: This is a world the belongs to the good and loving - thousands will reclaim what was theirs to begin with....I think that's it Benny - they will not change..they have had enough time...justice is served - In the name of goodness and God...IT'S OVER FOR THOSE THAT RECIEVED AND NEVER SENT A DAMNED THING TO ANYONE...over and out benny - I have decided.....let the conviction stand.

You can go now, you are free.

You can go now, you are free.

Thanks benny - I love you too...I did my time - I hosted the vampire - now I go to accomplish my mission and grow a fine garden -and to know - that I did my duty. I did not give in or sell my soul...I kept my noblity - my honour and my faith in God - and humanity.....I guess I had better tune up the guitar and crank it up to ten - this old man is going to rock..and they can break rocks... :lol:

Thanks benny - I love you too...I did my time - I hosted the vampire - now I go to accomplish my mission and grow a fine garden -and to know - that I did my duty. I did not give in or sell my soul...I kept my noblity - my honour and my faith in God - and humanity.....I guess I had better tune up the guitar and crank it up to ten - this old man is going to rock..and they can break rocks... :lol:

One needs eyes to be hypnotizable by the stare of vampires.

One needs eyes to be hypnotizable by the stare of vampires.

When you stop looking they eyes disappear and you walk away - Here is a little poem I scrawled this morning.

It was my first day of freedom - May twenty six two oh nine.

I felt like the great Mandela, it was my turn to shine.

Thirty years in the dungeon with a vampire at the door.

Who drank so much, that he drowned in my blood and now he is no more.

Black was convicted thanks to the eye of a video camera.

He was like a common shop keeper milling about in his own place of buisness - then his hand entered the cash register - he removed what the believed was his and put it in his pocket - He forgot and did not care that what build his little empire were many people - from the lowest janitor that kept the place presentable - to the highest share holder...It would be like building contractor not paying the labourer, the concrete guy, the carpenter, the plumber......"sorry guys - I come first because I am a man of privledge - I have a party to go to...yes I know you need a thousand dollars to buy beer and pay your mortage - but I need a million or two - because I have a party to throw tonight - besides - you are poor anyway - and must be accustomed to suffering - I am not.. you can wait...your life is not important - your family is not important - the only thing that is important is ME"

This is the mind of the man...a type of person that if you were about to die for the need of a glass of water and piece of bread - he would not give you a second thought - He is the centre of his own universe.....and he can not imagine what it is like to be in need - nor could he graspe the concept of actual care for his fellow human beings.

Lord - translated means keeper of the bread - Not horder of the bread...perhaps we have a simpleton here - perhaps the old guard that once ruled this nation - used it up..and when done - slip away to have tea with the Queen expecting a pat on the head for their cruel and base behaviour - apparently even the Queen turned away from what was a colonialist robber barron...who simple never gave another human being a second thought..and never will.

Conrad - if your listening....I understand that the neighbor is letting their dog poop on the lawn of your house in TO - and not cleaning it up - and those guys you hire - who wear the dark suits and sunglasses ...are not doing their rounds properly - from what I heard they are getting drunk in the garden shed and peeing on the rose bed...just thought I would let you know - give you something to fret about... :lol: So fat guy - what's it like wearing the jump suit? If you inquire - I understand that Armani makes a great line of prison gear - a one piece that will impress any lady during a congie visit....sorry - I could not help poking a stick into your cage --- so - it would be nice if you reformed..but being an old dog disowned by your handlers - might not be able to learn new tricks....I can't believe I am so cruel....oh no --------------I have been Blackened... :lol:

He was like a common shop keeper milling about in his own place of buisness - then his hand entered the cash register - he removed what the believed was his and put it in his pocket - He forgot and did not care that what build his little empire were many people - from the lowest janitor that kept the place presentable - to the highest share holder...It would be like building contractor not paying the labourer, the concrete guy, the carpenter, the plumber......"sorry guys - I come first because I am a man of privledge - I have a party to go to...yes I know you need a thousand dollars to buy beer and pay your mortage - but I need a million or two - because I have a party to throw tonight - besides - you are poor anyway - and must be accustomed to suffering - I am not.. you can wait...your life is not important - your family is not important - the only thing that is important is ME"

This is the mind of the man...a type of person that if you were about to die for the need of a glass of water and piece of bread - he would not give you a second thought - He is the centre of his own universe.....and he can not imagine what it is like to be in need - nor could he graspe the concept of actual care for his fellow human beings.

Lord - translated means keeper of the bread - Not horder of the bread...perhaps we have a simpleton here - perhaps the old guard that once ruled this nation - used it up..and when done - slip away to have tea with the Queen expecting a pat on the head for their cruel and base behaviour - apparently even the Queen turned away from what was a colonialist robber barron...who simple never gave another human being a second thought..and never will.

Pretending to be able to see clearly inside the mind of another person is no healthier than not being able to see there at all.

Pretending to be able to see clearly inside the mind of another person is no healthier than not being able to see there at all.

Some people are empathetic...and do see clearly in the mind of other- and are hated for it. Getting back to the gritty - If an institution is dependant on evil and mischievious people in society that cleverly harass and de-focus good people from doing their job and mission....and for instance - I saw the difference between the sustaining of the life of a good person when ill or a bad one - ONCE they discover that the person dieing is evil - they seem to do their very best to maintain these human tools of social control...If they see a person that is good and dieing - the hasten the death of the good person because they go contrary to the status quo and evil harrassment must be preserved and enlightenment by good people must be darkened.. Now if I had influence and It was discovered by the powers that be that I was a good man - and I insisted on the release of Lord Black - they would not give me my way....If I was a good man who fained wanting him imprisoned perminently - they would release him - the authorities always do the opposite to what is requested by a good man....so the chances of his release becoming a reality is if the person that is good - demands his contiuned detention - then they release the guy our of sheer spite - because at present evil is attempting to rule.

By proposing innovative ways to detect conflicts of interest, one can be elected president of his state and then he has a chance to pardon who he wants to.

That's a lot of work benny..sounds like a full time job- for anyone. Kind of sneaky also..one would have to look at all the presently known innovative ways to play all sides and benefit by doing so..Then you would have to disect the crimminal mind including our own. Then the next step would be to look for anyway that interests can be conflicting...and in effect - possibly invent new crimes to convict those that may not be in their minds commiting a crime. "There are those that are convicted and those yet to be convicted" I had enough of lawyer game - Having spent five years racking my mind in and out of courts of law - searching for sins that are over looked...It takes a very creative brain...to find every last sin and articulate that offence in writing so all could grasp it and by doing so agree that it is an infraction of moral justice - Having done that in a thousand presentations - I am all out of ideas - my ideas were all absorbed by lawyers - students and judges - and I did not get paid - so to hell with this novice bringing innovation to the system ---- It's like being a free lance knight for hire - and my lance is not free - nor am I personally interested..but I see where you are going - very astute of you benny ---by the way - are you a woman? That might make such an effort more attractive and interesting - but I doubt it.

All to the contrary! Public enthusiasm (however little we have left) is what overwhelmingly constrained the greedy to reveal themselves through the pathologies they develop by reacting to this enthusiasm.

Pretty fancey talk there benny..."conflict of interest" - let me explain - ALL of our systems are interdependant much like an inner circle of crimminal sybiotic relationships - all systems are interdependant - all are self serving and all are in a conflict of interest - welcome to the machine - and what the heck you talking about...public enthusiasm ( Roman blood sport) - what you are talking about is to provoke rich guys to reveal themselves because of their weakness which is ego - sorry to break it to you but there are those that are so rich it would make your head spin - and they really don't have ego as we know it - and some are actually good people who are simply great managers -- those even if I knew them - I would never expose...why would I ? So you and yours could upsurp them? Never going to happen - they are light years ahead of most and will never be touched - besides - me as a shield barer - protects the system in my own way - If it is working - you preserve and conserve - you don't damage it or over throw it just because of all the bennies in the world who lust to be gods....sorry - benny that is a non-starter - I to not negotiate with wanna be terrorists - just established ones that do not listen to me anyway..end of story - You and yours can keep Black out of sheer spite - but remember - there is not one of you that has his ability- talent - wisdom and experience - and he worked for all of that...I am pennyless - and I am also a lord of sorts - you don't want the rich one or the poor one - because some would rather serve in hell.... :lol:

Pretty fancey talk there benny..."conflict of interest" - let me explain - ALL of our systems are interdependant much like an inner circle of crimminal sybiotic relationships - all systems are interdependant - all are self serving and all are in a conflict of interest - welcome to the machine

Even the most symbiotic circle of criminals needs to recruit new members. It does it mostly by making prejudicial jokes about their future victims as tests to evaluate the cynical potential of candidates. It is at this stage that public enthusiasm can dismantle these circles.

Even the most symbiotic circle of criminals needs to recruit new members. It does it mostly by making prejudicial jokes about their future victims as tests to evaluate the cynical potential of candidates. It is at this stage that public enthusiasm can dismantle these circles.

I don't believe so - these "inner circles" are very private - and if you are totally private and operate in the private sphere - then - you have the best security possible..you do not exist - How can you counter what you do not know exists?