If You Have Ever Voted Liberal, NOW Is The Time

The Liberal party is infested with dozens of corrupt, venal, self-serving vermin, most of them in the upper echelons, many of who were deeply involved with sponsorship and other corrupt practices, and who continue to control the party.

Also, we Canadians should remember that it was the Liberals who stacked the courts with homosexuals in order to advance their gay agenda. So they are not only corrupt but perverted as well.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vote Liberal! We aren't the sponsorship scandal party anymore! :lol: We don't pay ad agencies 100,000$ to "be Canadian" anymore. :lol:

Vote Conservative. We don't take military jets to hockey games anymore. We don't use Taxpayer money for campaign pamphlets anymore. We don't bribe the terminally ill with life insurance policies to buy their vote anymore. We don't try to defraud taxpayers with forged receipts to claim credits that we aren't entitled to anymore. We don't give contracts to our friends without bids anymore. We don't use your passport information for political gain anymore. We don't award lobbyists with key jobs anymore. We don't use elaborate "in and out" schemes to beat the system anymore. We don't hate homosexuals anymore. We don't promise no deficits anymore. We will no longer allow a surplus and promise not to have money in the bank anymore......

Where do I sign?

:P

Also, we Canadians should remember that it was the Liberals who stacked the courts with homosexuals in order to advance their gay agenda. So they are not only corrupt but perverted as well.

If they did stack the courts with homosexuals, I'll bet the courthouses are now well decorated. Hmmm. Is John Baird in the court system now, I mean other than as a defendant?

Vote Conservative. We don't take military jets to hockey games anymore. We don't use Taxpayer money for campaign pamphlets anymore. We don't bribe the terminally ill with life insurance policies to buy their vote anymore. We don't try to defraud taxpayers with forged receipts to claim credits that we aren't entitled to anymore. We don't give contracts to our friends without bids anymore. We don't use your passport information for political gain anymore. We don't award lobbyists with key jobs anymore. We don't use elaborate "in and out" schemes to beat the system anymore. We don't hate homosexuals anymore. We don't promise no deficits anymore. We will no longer allow a surplus and promise not to have money in the bank anymore......

Where do I sign?

This stuff is only minor. The sponsorship scandal was a "big time" scandal.

You agree that the courts have been stacked with homosexuals then?

your assistance in outlining the Liberal homosexual court stacking efforts, perverted or otherwise, is requested. Please advise - thanks.

This stuff is only minor. The sponsorship scandal was a "big time" scandal.

It's minor for elected officials to dry to defraud taxpayers? They forged receipts and falsified documents. Not minor by anyone's standard.

The sponsorship scandal is over and cannot be used to justify every Conservative crime until the end of time. It doesn't make them any less corrupt.

Maybe I'll go back to Conservative MP Tom Lukiwsi's involvement with the Saskatchewan Conservatives, a gov't that sent cabinet ministers to prison. I'll repeat that: sent cabinet ministers to prison He was their general manager at the time.

Yeah, the problem is the dippers want to be benevolent with other people's money. More specifically, they want to be benevolent with MY money.
You make your nickle off the taxpayer. You hang out with the CPC to protect your public nestegg.
One only needs to see the massive waste on the part of local councils - all of which seem to be pretty left of centre - to realize just what massive waste we'd see if the dippers ever got into power federally.

Hazel McCallion is a lefty?

Come on Argus, you can point the finger better than that. You point the finger at waste everywhere. In your department, in government, at city council. Its time to point the finger of waste towards your own nose. Its MY money that pays you.

You agree that the courts have been stacked with homosexuals then?

I couldn't care less. How does that affect their ability to do their job? Just because John Baird is a blowhard, doesn't mean all homosexuals are blowhards. (Sorry for the pun)

However, I assume you have proof that most are gay, though for me it means as much as saying most have black hair or blue eyes.

Just because Mike Duffy is a fat slob, doesn't mean all Conservative Senators are fat slobs.

The sponsorship scandal has been dealt with and

Neither Ignatieff .....

Whoa there. The fact that Ignatieff has brought back a key player of the sponsership scandal puts it on the front burner not the backburner. BANNED FOR LIFE means two years in Liberal Speak.

Ignatieff has been using this Banned for Life individual for his speech writing, consultation..... and I HEAR HE IS A BIG FUNDRAISER for the Liberals in Quebec. Isn't that wonderful.

If the sponsership scandal was dealt with Ignatieff just let the Genie out of the bottle.

I'd rather be a poodle for Obama than a dog in heat for Bush.

You can do neither at this juncture....vote Liberal and win something first.

Obama now has an exit strategy for Iraq, and a real plan for Afghanistan. Finally.

The Iraq "exit strategy" is driven by a security agreement that expires in 2011. This was established before Obama took office....by....ummmm...President George Bush.

The "plan" for Afghanistan is breaking peacemonger hearts everywhere.

Americans no longer have to hang their heads.

Never had to in the first place...guess who is begging to copy America's "Obama" with their own Obama Light?

They put people in court positions in order to pass gay marriage.

You're really stuck on ancient history. Gay marriage is legal in Canada (John Baird already made it legal in Ontario years ago) and Harper has said he not going to bring this up again.

Maybe if we get a conservative Party in Canada again, they'll address it, but the Party and the issue no longer exists.

You're really stuck on ancient history. Gay marriage is legal in Canada (John Baird already made it legal in Ontario years ago) and Harper has said he not going to bring this up again.

Maybe if we get a conservative Party in Canada again, they'll address it, but the Party and the issue no longer exists.

The issue isn't gay marriage it's the Liberals stacking the courts with their cronies. That is why when you go to family court or divorce court you get your ass handed to you. Thank the Liberals if this happens to you.

By putting in activists it shows that the courts are less concerned with justice and more concerned with liberal doctrine.

who they?

which people?

what court positions?

thank you for your assistance in this regard.

What people? Ans. Liberal supporters from special interest groups place in court positions

What positions? Ans. Any court positions.

This is why we currently have no justice system but a "legal" system.

The issue isn't gay marriage it's the Liberals stacking the courts with their cronies. That is why when you go to family court or divorce court you get your ass handed to you. Thank the Liberals if this happens to you.

By putting in activists it shows that the courts are less concerned with justice and more concerned with liberal doctrine.

I am somewhat confused - I trust you can add greater clarity.

is it cronies... or homosexual perverted cronies... or activists? As before, your assistance would be most appreciated in identifying those you describe as cronies/homosexual perverted cronies/activists - the ones you state the Liberals are stacking the courts with. Thanks in advance.

I am somewhat confused - I trust you can add greater clarity.

is it cronies... or homosexual perverted cronies... or activists? As before, your assistance would be most appreciated in identifying those you describe as cronies/homosexual perverted cronies/activists - the ones you state the Liberals are stacking the courts with. Thanks in advance.

I think you understand what I mean.

Ask yourself, why do criminals get off easy in Canada? Why do the mafia like to set up shop in Canada?

The answer is that according to the liberal philosophy we must go easy on criminals. The Liberals have over the years have placed their people in the court system. Now the system must be cleaned up and toughened. This is why the anti-gang legislation is very popular in Canada.

A vote for Harper is a vote to put someone in prison for 6 months for growing 1 pot plant. This, while Cons get to consume triple rye & cokes, megadose on pharmaceuticals and chain-smoke tobacco (Harper was dangling truckloads of cash in front of Tobacco farmers last election). Rightwing, hypocritical maniacs.... TRIPLE HARD DRUG USERS/PUSHERS.

Anyone who votes for Harper is by definition a rightwing maniac delivering Republican style policies to Canada. Anyone who votes for Harper is voting to turn Canada into a veritable rightwing shithole. ALL Harper voters are Fascist Neo-Cons. If you disagree, then you a blind, repressive rightwing maniac.

Simple soultion don't grow a pot plant.

Anyone who follws what you have to say is a left wing loon.

Be carefull you don't get reported to for calling all rigth wing people facist.

The answer is that according to the liberal philosophy we must go easy on criminals.

Where do you get your information? Liberal philosophy to go easy on criminals?

Crime Statistics in Canada

"There were 2,452,787 crimes reported in 2006; 48% were property related crimes and 12.6% were violent crimes. At a rate of 7,518 reported incidents per 100,000 people, the crime rate in 2006, the latest year for which there is statistics, was the lowest crime rate in twenty-five years. [1] The crime rate has been in general decline since 1991."

Harper came into power in 2006 so did not factor in but the Liberals were in power for most of that time. (1993 to 2006)

Edited by Progressive Tory

I think you understand what I mean.

Ask yourself, why do criminals get off easy in Canada? Why do the mafia like to set up shop in Canada?

They set up shop everywhere. There are mobsters in Russia, the UK, Mexico, the US, China, Australia, pretty much everywhere. Canada is no different than any number of other countries.

And by the Mafia, I'm presuming you're probably talking about La Cosa Nostra. They've been around for a looong time, even before they first started making it big in the US. They're recent troubles seem to have much more to do with increased competition from other organized crime groups like the Asian Triads and the Camorra (to name but a few), than anything to do with law enforcement, which as often as not is more a tool for up-and-coming gangsters to get rid of their rivals by sending them to Sing-Sing.

The answer is that according to the liberal philosophy we must go easy on criminals. The Liberals have over the years have placed their people in the court system. Now the system must be cleaned up and toughened. This is why the anti-gang legislation is very popular in Canada.

Well of course, we should adopt the American model, and just endlessly build prisons. I mean, it's just worked so well down there.

This whole gang violence thing in BC will die down, just like the biker wars in Quebec did, because, eventually, too many people get killed and the gangsters have to get back to making money. Organized crime is simply a form of Capitalism with all the niceties stripped off, and at the end of the day it is as bound to market forces as Wall Street.

This whole gang violence thing in BC will die down, just like the biker wars in Quebec did, because, eventually, too many people get killed and the gangsters have to get back to making money. Organized crime is simply a form of Capitalism with all the niceties stripped off, and at the end of the day it is as bound to market forces as Wall Street.

So you don't want tough anti-gang legislation?

Polls say that Canadians want this.