My Signature

Making new friends i see, Thats the problem when you try and spread hate.... lets face it your a homophobe, and other things with a chip on his shoulder..

Maybe thats exactly what you need a couple weeks in Gay camp, with a pair of assless chaps, a cowboy hat, a large bottle of perfum call bend me over....and a tray full of fruity drinks....maybe they even let you in on thier plan for world domination...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Making new friends i see, Thats the problem when you try and spread hate.... lets face it your a homophobe, and other things with a chip on his shoulder..

Maybe thats exactly what you need a couple weeks in Gay camp, with a pair of assless chaps, a cowboy hat, a large bottle of perfum call bend me over....and a tray full of fruity drinks....maybe they even let you in on thier plan for world domination...

Is that what happened to you? A little gay camp? You seem to have first hand experience of the goings on at gay sex camps. Did you attend the gay sex party while in the army?

Well, first of all, let's remind ourselves of the fact that you're (not your) in the military and that you are trained to spread the "love" with the barrel of a gun... so accusing me of hate and supporting the gay rights movement is pretty rich and exemplifies the fact that all sin and evil is inter-connected... I still fail to see how not wanting people to live in sin, suffering, and a life of self- and social destructiveness is "hateful".

• Forum Admin

This isn't the proper place to be having this type of discussion. If you would like to create a new thread - in the appropriate forum category - please do. However, I'm closing this thread.

If someone does start a new thread relating to this topic, send me the link and I'll include a link to the new thread in this thread.