Tory MP Rod Brinooge abortion bill

So for you, it is cell division that determines life and death for humans rather than brain activity?

By the way, if you are inflexible, you should not be voting Conservative. You are cold blooded because you are aiding and abetting murder (according to your definition).

MP's of all stripes are against abortion on demand. Not just Tories. Once we get enough Pro Lifers in the Senate the bill will be brought forward as a private members bill for a free vote.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drea, I find it hard to believe that you as a mother yourself support the murder of unwanted children. I just don't get it.

At age 15 I aborted a fetus. At age 33 I did it again. I shudder to think of what life would be like for me now had I had a child at age 15. I probably would've married the first man that came along. (Even in 1980 it was still the norm for a female to just grab hold of whatever male came along as the chance of making it as a single mother then was much different than today)

The one when I was 33... I was single with a toddler and no job. I was just planning to move... the man was genetically messed up -- it was a pity f&*k -- he had a genetic disorder and wanted me to abort and not carry his genes on.

I have often wondered what it would be like to have a 30 year old adult child or a genetically f*&ked up child.... I wonder, I never regret.

Somewhere Mr Canada posted that women who aren't suffering from religious hangups and enjoy sex should be "regulated" to fellatio. That is about the most sexist chauvenistic bullshit I've ever heard from you. You have shown your absolute disrespect for women with this post. I feel sorry for your wife having to live with a mysogenistic piece of work like you. Aren't sperm alive? Isn't fellatio also murder to whackos like you?

Ever watch Monty Python's meaning of life? I could just see Mr Canada and his hymnal waving friends giving a spirited rendition of "every sperm is sacred, every sperm is great, if a sperm is wasted, God gets quite irate!"

At age 15 I aborted a fetus. At age 33 I did it again. I shudder to think of what life would be like for me now had I had a child at age 15. I probably would've married the first man that came along. (Even in 1980 it was still the norm for a female to just grab hold of whatever male came along as the chance of making it as a single mother then was much different than today)

The one when I was 33... I was single with a toddler and no job. I was just planning to move... the man was genetically messed up -- it was a pity f&*k -- he had a genetic disorder and wanted me to abort and not carry his genes on.

I have often wondered what it would be like to have a 30 year old adult child or a genetically f*&ked up child.... I wonder, I never regret.

Sad. I don't get why you wouldn't be more responsible Drea. Surely you're smart enough to know better, I know you are. Maybe I'm directing this on the wrong sex.

Guys, if you're going bang a girl you know without a rubber then right before you're going to c-- pull out and pound it out onto her stomach. Is it really that hard?

Guys these days must be uncoordinated or something hahaha. What's the attraction of c--ing in her anyways? Pull it out and let it go on her stomach then pass her a towel. Same result both ways, I dunno.

Ok this reply is getting out of control..lol.

Somewhere Mr Canada posted that women who aren't suffering from religious hangups and enjoy sex should be "regulated" to fellatio. That is about the most sexist chauvenistic bullshit I've ever heard from you. You have shown your absolute disrespect for women with this post. I feel sorry for your wife having to live with a mysogenistic piece of work like you. Aren't sperm alive? Isn't fellatio also murder to whackos like you?

Ever watch Monty Python's meaning of life? I could just see Mr Canada and his hymnal waving friends giving a spirited rendition of "every sperm is sacred, every sperm is great, if a sperm is wasted, God gets quite irate!"

LOL, what I said, I was relaying from my old days where I was promiscuous. If I didn't know a girl and she wanted something from me the first night, I knew she'd done this before and was probably a 'dirty' girl. Therefore she would/should most likely be regulated to fellatio duties until I find out more about her. This or sex if I had my own condom as I don't trust the condoms women give me and I won't use them. OR at least I wouldn't back then as I have no use for condoms now.

Hey man I'd be nice to her and everything. Make out, pleasure her and make her climax first then it's her turn to return the favor. I'm a fair guy.

Hey man, many guys see it this way they just don't say it. Trust me this is how it is. I'm not original here in this view.

Sad. I don't get why you wouldn't be more responsible Drea. Surely you're smart enough to know better, I know you are. Maybe I'm directing this on the wrong sex.

No I am not a "victim". No man forced me to have sex. Ever. (Guess I am one of the lucky ones)

At age 15 I used the rhythm method and we used a condom. Gee whoda thunk it... condoms fall off! I found it when I went to the bathroom after my class -- I was in grade 9 (and I was 14, the kid would've been born after I turned 15 had I been forced to give birth to it).

At age 33 same thing... hadn't gone back on the pill since I had my son... used a damn condom again. LOL

Damn things fall off and stay in the vagina!

Guys, if you're going bang a girl you know without a rubber then right before you're going to c-- pull out and pound it out onto her stomach. Is it really that hard?

Guys these days must be uncoordinated or something hahaha. What's the attraction of c--ing in her anyways? Pull it out and let it go on her stomach then pass her a towel. Same result both ways, I dunno.

Ok this reply is getting out of control..lol.

It's this kind of Christian birth control advice that causes so much unplanned pregnancy. If guys like you took some science based sex education you would know that some sperm often exits the penis BEFORE orgasm occurs. The pull out method of birth control is a sure way to get pregnant. Ignorant bible thumping hicks should not give birth control advice.

No I am not a "victim". No man forced me to have sex. Ever. (Guess I am one of the lucky ones)

At age 15 I used the rhythm method and we used a condom. Gee whoda thunk it... condoms fall off! I found it when I went to the bathroom after my class -- I was in grade 9 (and I was 14, the kid would've been born after I turned 15 had I been forced to give birth to it).

At age 33 same thing... hadn't gone back on the pill since I had my son... used a damn condom again. LOL

Damn things fall off and stay in the vagina!

You could have carried to term then given the baby up for adoption.

It's this kind of Christian birth control advice that causes so much unplanned pregnancy. If guys like you took some science based sex education you would know that some sperm often exits the penis BEFORE orgasm occurs. The pull out method of birth control is a sure way to get pregnant. Ignorant bible thumping hicks should not give birth control advice.

I'm giving advice of what I would do before I got religion and converted to Catholicism. I used to be a lapsed Protestant. I'm just putting it out there right nor wrong. It is what it is.

Yet again we have these guys calling me names which is fine but when I call someone a heretic I get jumped on. Hypocrisy.

I'm off from work and have too much time on my hands...lol.

LOL, what I said, I was relaying from my old days where I was promiscuous. If I didn't know a girl and she wanted something from me the first night, I knew she'd done this before and was probably a 'dirty' girl. Therefore she would/should most likely be regulated to fellatio duties until I find out more about her. This or sex if I had my own condom as I don't trust the condoms women give me and I won't use them. OR at least I wouldn't back then as I have no use for condoms now.

You take the cake honey. So SHE is a "dirty girl" but YOUR penis is squeeky pristine clean? Piss off you self-righteous jerk.

By the way, women like sex just as much as men do. It's men like you that would never stop goddamn calling after I f*&k and dump you.

Grrrrr.

Hey man I'd be nice to her and everything. Make out, pleasure her and make her climax first then it's her turn to return the favor. I'm a fair guy.

Hey man, many guys see it this way they just don't say it. Trust me this is how it is. I'm not original here in this view.

Only those who believe women are either whores or madonnas. We are neither. We have healthy sexual appetites just like you big old boys do. But in your brainwashed mind, women are held to a different standard than men.

You take the cake honey. So SHE is a "dirty girl" but YOUR penis is squeeky pristine clean? Piss off you self-righteous jerk.

By the way, women like sex just as much as men do. It's men like you that would never stop goddamn calling after I f*&k and dump you.

Grrrrr.

LMAO. This was funny Drea. I liked it...very spicy.

Maybe it's just my view of things. It seems girls can be dirty because their parts are inside them whereas a guys penis is outside and can just be washed off and is as good as new. This is my brain working here. I've explained this to people before and they think it's one of the stupidest things they've ever heard but I'll throw it out there. Just seems dirtier. Can you understand what I mean?

For the record, they would call me not I them for the most part. Well I would have a stable of 5 that I would rotate. This is how I did it. I got sick of one then the next weekend I'd call another and see if she wants to do something.

Only those who believe women are either whores or madonnas. We are neither. We have healthy sexual appetites just like you big old boys do. But in your brainwashed mind, women are held to a different standard than men.

I agree with this pretty much Drea. I'm only 33 so I'm not that old but that's cool.

Men are held to different standards than women as well in many things so that seems irrelevant.

If not at conception when does the baby become a human life?

And why?

EDIT- You see folks, I pose very simple questions. Yet the Pro-Choicer cannot answer me. Makes me wonder if he knows what exactly he is supporting if he cannot answer this simple question.

Mr. Canada, you are not asking the relevant question. I agree with you that fetus is life before birth, maybe even at conception.

The question is why the woman should be forced to have her body used in a way she doesn't consent to regardless of whether the being is considered life or not.

Mr Canada, would you forcibly exract blood from a donor if the receipent needed the blood to live? How about a kidney donor where the receipent needed the kidney to live? Since you have asked some questions perhaps you can answer some.

Mr. Canada, you are not asking the relevant question. I agree with you that fetus is life before birth, maybe even at conception.

The question is why the woman should be forced to have her body used in a way she doesn't consent to regardless of whether the being is considered life or not.

Mr Canada, would you forcibly exract blood from a donor if the receipent needed the blood to live? How about a kidney donor where the receipent needed the kidney to live? Since you have asked some questions perhaps you can answer some.

She wasn't forced, she chose to have sex therefore knew the consequences of her actions.

No and no. If the person hasn't signed the back of their license then no.

Edited by Mr.Canada

Well Har-de--har. Reealll funny. :rolleyes:

Maybe it's just my view of things. It seems girls can be dirty because their parts are inside them whereas a guys penis is outside and can just be washed off and is as good as new. This is my brain working here. I've explained this to people before and they think it's one of the stupidest things they've ever heard but I'll throw it out there. Just seems dirtier. Can you understand what I mean?

The vagina is a killing machine. It kills everything that enters it -- it attacks the sperm like and treats it like a bacteria invader (which it is) . A vagina is much cleaner than your mouth as it kills bacteria. So there "Mister-I-won't-stick-my-penis-in-it-but-I'll-eat-it".

Edited by Drea

Well Har-de--har. Reealll funny. :rolleyes:

The vagina is a killing machine. It kills everything that enters it -- it attacks the sperm like and treats it like a bacteria invader (which it is) . A vagina is much cleaner than your mouth as it kills bacteria. So there "Mister-I-won't-stick-my-penis-in-it-but-I'll-eat-it".

LOL, only after I'm sure she's clean etc.

For the record, they would call me not I them for the most part. Well I would have a stable of 5 that I would rotate. This is how I did it. I got sick of one then the next weekend I'd call another and see if she wants to do something.

I agree with this pretty much Drea. I'm only 33 so I'm not that old but that's cool.

Men are held to different standards than women as well in many things so that seems irrelevant.

Drea,you'll have to excuse Mr.Halton Hills...I believe he's just come in fromt the barn after a vigorous morning of shovelling cow $#!+.He may have got some of the feces on his gloves(I know...It's a stretch that Halton Hills wears gloves when working with animal waste).I believe his nose was running and he wiped it with his gloved hands.Now his nostrils are encrusted with the fecal matter and the methane gas from the cowpoop is clouding his brain...

Drea,you'll have to excuse Mr.Halton Hills...I believe he's just come in fromt the barn after a vigorous morning of shovelling cow $#!+.He may have got some of the feces on his gloves(I know...It's a stretch that Halton Hills wears gloves when working with animal waste).I believe his nose was running and he wiped it with his gloved hands.Now his nostrils are encrusted with the fecal matter and the methane gas from the cowpoop is clouding his brain...

LOL, I like this one too.

She wasn't forced, she chose to have sex therefore knew the consequences of her actions.

It is ONE potential consequence it is not the only consequence and is probably not the intended consequence. As an analogy, one potential consequence of going sking is that you fall and injure yourself. Having chosen to go sking, does that deny that individual further control of his body once he gets injured simply because he choose to go sking? Simply put, the skier chose to go sking. He did not choose to get injured.

The same principle applies.

BTW, what is your position if the woman did not "choose to have sex" (ie she was raped)?

No and no. If the person hasn't signed the back of their license then no.

Good! Then we have established that you agree that the right to another's life doesn't supercede an individual's right to choice of one's own body.

The same principle applies.

BTW, what is your position if the woman did not "choose to have sex" (ie she was raped)?

I'm not against having an abortion policy I'm against having no abortion policy as we do now. I want to see it restricted to cases of rape, incest or the direct danger of the mother.