Our Neighbours Could Be Terrorists!

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what terrorist are there?

Lets see, we have tamli tigers that up until the conservatives stopped it were findraising here.

Please what inconvience, or can you think of one. I have yet to spend more then 20 minutes in any security line in any airport.

Lets see, we have tamli tigers that up until the conservatives stopped it were findraising here.

Please what inconvience, or can you think of one. I have yet to spend more then 20 minutes in any security line in any airport.

Because you said you work in Western North America... you travel between Canada and the US i suppose.. by air... it depends what you wear, how you act.. how many times you've been in an airport...you obviously know how to get around... you likely fly the same airline everytime you cross the border..

Long lines are happening at the land border for the most part. And as for flying, it's when people are going from countries outside of north america that becomes an inconvenience...

Just because YOU don't experience it doesn't mean there isn't one.

Because you said you work in Western North America... you travel between Canada and the US i suppose.. by air... it depends what you wear, how you act.. how many times you've been in an airport...you obviously know how to get around... you likely fly the same airline everytime you cross the border..

Long lines are happening at the land border for the most part. And as for flying, it's when people are going from countries outside of north america that becomes an inconvenience...

Just because YOU don't experience it doesn't mean there isn't one.

Have you experienced it?

No matter the type of Airport security people find it irritating, because people oare selfish fickle creatures.

Have you experienced it?

No matter the type of Airport security people find it irritating, because people oare selfish fickle creatures.

Yea i have... first time in an airport alone.. coming back from costa rica... Got all my shit searched... got asked a bunch of stupid questions by a dumb bitch.

Then i looked over and was sorry that they had went to check a families bags... which there was about 15 bags ... turns out the family was black... what a suprise.

We don't have to throw open the doors... just do what we've always been doing... there are no real stats on how many people are actually here that are terrorists... it could just be fear mongering... and it likely is.

Fear mongering??? Csis doesn' t think so and they know a hell of alot more than you or i..............of course the terrorist's are here and because of stupid past Liberal immigration policies this country is full of the them but does it make sense to just keep letting more in...???? i think not!! slam the door already! You can stick your head in the sand but many Canadians are not so naive...make no mistake the enemy is in our backyard!

http://www.csis.gc.ca/prrts/trrrsm/xmpls-eng.asp

Fear mongering??? Csis doesn' t think so and they know a hell of alot more than you or i..............of course the terrorist's are here and because of stupid past Liberal immigration policies this country is full of the them but does it make sense to just keep letting more in...???? i think not!! slam the door already! You can stick your head in the sand but many Canadians are not so naive...make no mistake the enemy is in our backyard!

http://www.csis.gc.ca/prrts/trrrsm/xmpls-eng.asp

Mong that fear baby mong it! Thats how i like it.

Edited by -VMG-

Yea i have... first time in an airport alone.. coming back from costa rica... Got all my shit searched... got asked a bunch of stupid questions by a dumb bitch.

Then i looked over and was sorry that they had went to check a families bags... which there was about 15 bags ... turns out the family was black... what a suprise.

IF you have only been once I guess you have no idea then. People are pulled at random for bag searches, most of this has to do with Canada customs and revenue, to make sure that you are not cheating the Canadian tax payer. I have been patted down numerous times, they pull every sixteenth person in line for it. YOU HAVE NO CLUE DO YOU, one trip to costa rica and you are an authority on on airport security.

Mong that fear baby mong it! Thats how i like it.

fortunately there are people in this country who take the threat seriously....they are called the Conservatives and in the new year when they win a majority after an election is called you will see then how those immigration policies are effected!! SLAM!!

http://statusnow.org/index.php?option=com_...2&Itemid=11

Edited by wulf42

IF you have only been once I guess you have no idea then. People are pulled at random for bag searches, most of this has to do with Canada customs and revenue, to make sure that you are not cheating the Canadian tax payer. I have been patted down numerous times, they pull every sixteenth person in line for it. YOU HAVE NO CLUE DO YOU, one trip to costa rica and you are an authority on on airport security.

Exactly right!!!

VMG obviously thinks all security people are racists too!

Exactly right!!!

VMG obviously thinks all security people are racists too!

There are racists blacks in authority within our tax department also..once some of these people figure out that you are white they take great glee in stomping you into the ground...I remember telling a Jamacian tax hound that "my family never owned slaves" and he laughed and continued to abuse me. He latter told me that the taxing system was "not oppressive but surpressive" _ This immigrant loved his authority and he was racist and looking for revenge over some percieved injustice....security people working at airports are not above this type of behaviour - They pick and choose at random who they want to inconvenience...and if you are white and appear middle class they pounce on you...and eventually send you though once they had their fun - If you are white and poor - they send you home packing. No trip for you! :rolleyes: