Our Neighbours Could Be Terrorists!

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your wasting your time Alta4ever! they don t think terrorists are even here its all just fear mongering and made up ,i mean what does CSIS know right??

Appreately nothing but these people know everything their arrogance is appalling.

They didn't come in secretively, they came in through immigration programs of former governments that didn't both to do a background check on them.

Do you think they would have found out that they were terrorists even if they did background checks.... i highly doubt they would have... don't give me that bullshit.

Do you think they would have found out that they were terrorists even if they did background checks.... i highly doubt they would have... don't give me that bullshit.

you would be surprised what you can find out if you ask a few questions.

You are full of BS.

Know what else there is Monsters. If is a known fact there is more monsters in Canada, be it Big foot or Ogopogo then anyother country. All other countries know this yet our government does nothing about it? Why is that?

If we gave Harper unlimited power maybe he could find them............or else the "monsters" and terrorist win.

Edited by punked

So i guess we should look more closely at the immigration policy altogether then shouldn't we? you just admitted it doesn't work very well!

So i guess we should look more closely at the immigration policy altogether then shouldn't we? you just admitted it doesn't work very well!

You just told me the US catches all the Terrorist and there haven't been any attacks sense 9/11. You told me they don't want to attack Canada. So our preventive measure is let the US catch them. Seems great to me. How many attacks have been launched from Canada sense 9/11? That was your argument for a US policy in Canada right? Well lets reverse it.

You just told me the US catches all the Terrorist and there haven't been any attacks sense 9/11. You told me they don't want to attack Canada. So our preventive measure is let the US catch them. Seems great to me. How many attacks have been launched from Canada sense 9/11? That was your argument for a US policy in Canada right? Well lets reverse it.

wha????.......lol!

If you could find out by asking a few questions then these terrorists are not a threat to the country.

Maybe they wouldn't be a threat if we asked those questions. CSIS Has enough means at its disposal to identify these people, but unenlightened people like you won't let them do their jobs, and won't admit a problem until it directly effects you.

Maybe they wouldn't be a threat if we asked those questions. CSIS Has enough means at its disposal to identify these people, but unenlightened people like you won't let them do their jobs, and won't admit a problem until it directly effects you.

Unless the prove there is a problem you mean. You know like show us some proof. Or we could just arrest people send them to Syria let be tortured come home and Sue the government for millions of dollars. That sounds a great idea glade you had it.

How many terrorist attacks have bee launched from Canada sense 9/11?

That is because the Americans got smart and created homeland security and made crossing the border from Canada into the USA alot more difficult...as far as Canada being attacked read this article. Note the part where Bin Laden designates us as a target and terror groups have been scoping targets within our own cities!!

http://www.csis.gc.ca/prrts/trrrsm/xmpls-eng.asp

That is because the Americans got smart and created homeland security and made crossing the border from Canada into the USA alot more difficult...as far as Canada being attacked read this article. Note the part where Bin Laden designates us as a target and terror groups have been scoping targets within our own cities!!

http://www.csis.gc.ca/prrts/trrrsm/xmpls-eng.asp

When did this terrorist attack happen you say? I know there was in London, and Madrid sense 9/11 even though they pumped billions into anti terror but not Canada.

Unless the prove there is a problem you mean. You know like show us some proof. Or we could just arrest people send them to Syria let be tortured come home and Sue the government for millions of dollars. That sounds a great idea glade you had it.

No we should be screening these people at the door.

No we should be screening these people at the door.

That doesn't do anything for the people already here.. so whats the point of that?

Like it said if it only took a couple questions to figure out who these people are then they would be caught already... but if they are sleeper agents or a real threat, then they won't be caught that easily... so whats throwing a bunch of money into it going to do? Create resentment for people when they aren't catching anybody... oh but i guess they will make up some lie about how they caught a bunch of terrorists...

Sleeper agents are underground now... waiting for their chance to strike... not gonna catch em, but good luck not angering everyone else in the failing process.

That doesn't do anything for the people already here.. so whats the point of that?

Like it said if it only took a couple questions to figure out who these people are then they would be caught already... but if they are sleeper agents or a real threat, then they won't be caught that easily... so whats throwing a bunch of money into it going to do? Create resentment for people when they aren't catching anybody... oh but i guess they will make up some lie about how they caught a bunch of terrorists...

Sleeper agents are underground now... waiting for their chance to strike... not gonna catch em, but good luck not angering everyone else in the failing process.

It will stop a hell of a lot more from getting, have you ever heard of risk reduction strategy? The ones that are are here they must be treated according to the Charter of Rights, but nothing stops us from identfing who they are and keeping tabs on them.

Yes lets throw open the doors and allow more to get in, great idea, thanks for coming out.

We don't have to throw open the doors... just do what we've always been doing... there are no real stats on how many people are actually here that are terrorists... it could just be fear mongering... and it likely is.

The only thing the new laws have done is inconvenience everyday people and haven't caught jack shit. And yea they did increase border security and whatnot already... the more we increase it the bigger pain in the ass it's going to be to go anywhere... and nothing come of it at all.

Know what else there is Monsters. If is a known fact there is more monsters in Canada, be it Big foot or Ogopogo then anyother country. All other countries know this yet our government does nothing about it? Why is that?

If we gave Harper unlimited power maybe he could find them............or else the "monsters" and terrorist win.

May as well give him all the power he wants - how could it hurt at this point in history? Terrorists of everysort reside in out brave land..be it corporate domestic punks or low riding gangsters with pistols - or just the guy around the corner or your neighbour - who has evolved in his human nature...to the point of anti-social legal crimminality...like only caring for themselves and not caring if all others perish around him. I am sure you have seen the trend where people are begining to lie to survive and don't care who they hurt - It's everywhere and will get worse. Trick is not to be terrified of the lowest most base and vicious parts of humanity that is raising it's ugly pointed horned head.... :lol:

We don't have to throw open the doors... just do what we've always been doing... there are no real stats on how many people are actually here that are terrorists... it could just be fear mongering... and it likely is.

The only thing the new laws have done is inconvenience everyday people and haven't caught jack shit. And yea they did increase border security and whatnot already... the more we increase it the bigger pain in the ass it's going to be to go anywhere... and nothing come of it at all.

What inconvience? the new laws have done nothing to inconvience me, I travel through work quite regularily.