Skinhead plot to assassinate Obama broken up

What does the phrase "United States Politics" mean to you?

It means an opportunity to reference Canada ad nauseam for comparison and contrast, just as the US is invoked negatively everywhere else on this forum. Irritating...isn't it.

I pity the people you serve at Burger King...

I am happy to serve the last remnant of your Monarchy.....want fries with that?

It means an opportunity to reference Canada ad nauseam for comparison and contrast, just as the US is invoked negatively everywhere else on this forum.

Irritating...isn't it.

Nope, not in the least. I mean, if we as Canadians had an inferiority complex we would measure ourselves against the Spanish, or the Brazilians or every other nation in the world that isn't as great as the US of A, and we would always be able to say how superior we are to those poor non Americans. Instead we try to compare ourselves to the second best place in the world to live, because being such a close race between first and second, it's more interesting.

So please, aim high, feel free to compare the US of A to Canada all you want. It always helps to have something to shoot for.

Nope, not in the least. I mean, if we as Canadians had an inferiority complex we would measure ourselves against the Spanish...

Any measuring at all is indicative of an inferiority complex.

So please, aim high, feel free to compare the US of A to Canada all you want. It always helps to have something to shoot for.

I have done so without your blessing, of course. Those who would seek refuge in the US Politics forum only provide a spendid metaphor for what many Canadians do in real life.

It means an opportunity to reference Canada ad nauseam for comparison and contrast, just as the US is invoked negatively everywhere else on this forum. Irritating...isn't it.

No. But two year election campaigns certainly are...

I am happy to serve the last remnant of your Monarchy.....want fries with that?

Oh, well, I doubt any of them will be passing through Appalachia any time soon, so...

But I'll make a few call and see what I can do; I think Olivia Fischetti may have a few free days next year some time...

No. But two year election campaigns certainly are...

I know.....still whining about 300 million CAD that changed nothing.

Oh, well, I doubt any of them will be passing through Appalachia any time soon, so...

We actually prefer it that way.

But I'll make a few call and see what I can do; I think Olivia Fischetti may have a few free days next year some time...

"few" implies the plural "calls"......just sayin' from my Appalachian schoolin'

I think it's a bunch of BS made up to spice up the election, make Barack Hussein look more like Kennedy.

They found 2 short-haired kids and blamed a whole bunch of crazy shit on them, none of which even happened...

I don't think it was "made up". On the other hand, I don't think these idiots could ever pull it off. Just like the last "Obama assasination attempt", they were just dumbasses who could probably not assassinate a chicken. I really don't like the way it is covered on the news, why give these losers their 15 minutes of fame, but I doubt the coverage is politically motivated.

Besides, if they really wanted to keep Obama out of office, they would shoot Palin :-)

Canadians are not too interested in the monarchy, most people don't see a need for it.

Agreed...we figured that out over 225 years ago.

What matters to us is hockey. As long as Canada can whip some US ass in hockey, be that the mens or be that the womens, we have reason to feel proud...

Of course...it simply must be "US ass" or the pride won't count.

And our beer is better, so

So I've heard...but I'm not into beer regardless of where it comes from. It just expensive urine.

Yeah, maybe if he for some reason was walking alone late at night down a rural road in Mississippi...

White supremacists are not all that organized and usually don't act on their threats (dreams, desires) because the consequences are either death or getting ass raped in prison where the population is usually about 95% non-white...

I'm skeptical that they're "not all that organized". Most white racists wouldn't fall into the category of belonging to organized groups. However, it is well known that there are organizations out there. And some of the organizations are not just building crappy websites and printing tract literature.

And the threat of prison is of little consequence if you don't plan on getting caught or if you don't plan on surviving. The plan was to die under a hail of Secret Service bullets, either before or after the attempt on Obama's life.

Anyway, from what little I've read, I gather this "conspiracy" was not exactly the Masterminds of the Aryan Underworld.

Then again, Dylan Kliebold and Eric Harris were not exactly what you'd consider masterminds either, and not part of any organization that couldn't meet in a phone-booth... but they still managed to cause a ton of sorrow.

The plan was, allegedly, that these two turds had planned to go to a school in a predominately black area, massacre a bunch of students, escape, go on a killing spree, and later attend the Obama inauguration. Even if they only ever got as far as attacking the school, it's still terrible and has grave repercussions.

To me, this sounds less like Aryan Raiders and more like Marc Lepine, Kliebold/Harris, Kimveer Gill, Seung-Hui Cho type crap. Losers with irrational hatred and martyr fantasies.

The sad reality is that the United States is overrun with ethnic gangs who have turned cities into war zones and destroy lives through the sale of drugs, etc. Too bad nobody is concerned about that or the tens of thousands of people that they murder every year...

That might well be the sad reality, but I don't see how it relates to this situation.

-k

I know.....still whining about 300 million CAD that changed nothing.

Oh, yeah, big changes coming to Washington (LOL)--two years in the making!!! LOLOLOL

We actually prefer it that way.

Mmmmm, quite. People who wear shoes are quite threatening, aren't they...?

"few" implies the plural "calls"......just sayin' from my Appalachian schoolin'

Just another example of how pathetic you are.

I'm skeptical that they're "not all that organized". Most white racists wouldn't fall into the category of belonging to organized groups. However, it is well known that there are organizations out there. And some of the organizations are not just building crappy websites and printing tract literature.

Yes, I know that there are organizations, but I don't think that they are building bombs and training in the woods to commit terrorist attacks. White Supremacists seem to be the type more concerned with protecting and preserving, and engaging in tactics used by Islamic extremists is something that I think most of these people would would not agree with.

And the threat of prison is of little consequence if you don't plan on getting caught or if you don't plan on surviving. The plan was to die under a hail of Secret Service bullets, either before or after the attempt on Obama's life.

Martyrdom is something that I don't think exists in white supremacist "culture". If that was the case, the United States would be experiencing terrorist attacks at a rate fare higher than Pakistan does.

The plan was, allegedly, that these two turds had planned to go to a school in a predominately black area, massacre a bunch of students, escape, go on a killing spree, and later attend the Obama inauguration. Even if they only ever got as far as attacking the school, it's still terrible and has grave repercussions.

Yes, I understand what the "plan" was, but did they really have the balls to carry it out? I'm sure every white supremacist has fantacized about doing something similar, may even have drawn up plans, etc. but has it every happened?

That might well be the sad reality, but I don't see how it relates to this situation.

-k

If there were 9,000 white supremacists in Memphis, TN running around with guns shooting people and engaging in gang crimes, it would be a national emergency and the military would be sent in.

Oh, yeah, big changes coming to Washington (LOL)--two years in the making!!! LOLOLOL

....while "Bush" lives on in Ottawa....I love it! :lol:

Mmmmm, quite. People who wear shoes are quite threatening, aren't they...?

No...ice skating dummies are the real threat.

Just another example of how pathetic you are.

Of course, but you don't have a party invite. Shucks.