Hussein Obama is American

"Hussein Obama is American, He was not born in Kenya but Hawaii"

See, that's called learning. Stick around kid we will help you.

LOL, I'm most likely older than you are. Plus that was just released late last night. Plus it makes no real difference who wins as both parties are controlled by the same people. Every party will do the same things. It's called divide and conquer. Those who aren't going to follow the plan get killed off. Look at the Kennedy assassination.

I just like to argue so here I am.

He changed the title of the thread, and the first post after he was proven wrong, thats what.

When I made this topic it was still before the courts but since someone pointed out that a decision has been made I thought it prudent to change the title. I' m interested in posting facts. I never post anything without some prior knowledge or proof of my assertions.

No one is perfect. I'm not afraid to admit when I'm wrong. It's important to question the people in power or those who want to be in power imho.

When I made this topic it was still before the courts but since someone pointed out that a decision has been made I thought it prudent to change the title. I' m interested in posting facts. I never post anything without some prior knowledge or proof of my assertions.

If you were interested in posting facts you would have at least done a basic search on the Internet. This could have saved time and effort among all of us.

Can one even run for President if they are not a US Citizen? I mean, don't they have to provide proof of citizenship before they can even run for Pres?

http://www.answerbag.com/articles/How-to-B...3b-4d5368295c4c

You need those items checked out and verified first before you can even run for Pres. So Obama would have had that all checked out sometime last year. Same for McCain, he would have had it all verified before he ran in 2004.

According to all documents, both Obama and McCain are natural born citizens of the US. Eventhough both were born outside mainland USA.

If you were interested in posting facts you would have at least done a basic search on the Internet. This could have saved time and effort among all of us.

Can one even run for President if they are not a US Citizen? I mean, don't they have to provide proof of citizenship before they can even run for Pres?

http://www.answerbag.com/articles/How-to-B...3b-4d5368295c4c

You need those items checked out and verified first before you can even run for Pres. So Obama would have had that all checked out sometime last year. Same for McCain, he would have had it all verified before he ran in 2004.

According to all documents, both Obama and McCain are natural born citizens of the US. Eventhough both were born outside mainland USA.

With a motion before the courts that hadn't been thrown out at that time I was correct to question it as I was also correct in retracting it as the facts became known and final.

You may not agree with my actions or my motive but nonetheless we must question everything and be vigilant against impostors in our search for truth and justice.

The court has spoken, the case is closed for me. Mr. Obama is an American and is deservedly on the ballot for the 44th President of the United States.

Edited by Mr.Canada