Sparrow back in Tory nest after campaign suspension

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/stor...?hub=TopStories

A Conservative communications official who was suspended during the election campaign for accusing a dead soldier's father of partisanship is back on the job.

Ryan Sparrow has returned to his post as the federal party's spokesman. News organizations received notice Tuesday of next month's Conservative party national convention in Winnipeg under Sparrow's name.

Despite offering a number for followup media inquiries, Sparrow did not return calls from The Canadian Press.

Ah, back to his old tricks again.

He served his time in the penalty box and is now ready to rejoin the team. It was a suspension, not a firing.

He admitted he was a bad boy and he has learned his lesson.

I don't see the problem.

Edited by Mr.Canada

I bet he's learned his lesson. Just imagine how he felt knowing it was him who caused that distraction from Harper's campaign.

If I'm Harper I'd get everyone on my team, from the bottom of the rung all the way to the top....to attend a workshop to prevent these gaffes.

He served his time in the penalty box and is now ready to rejoin the team. It was a suspension, not a firing.

He admitted he was a bad boy and he has learned his lesson.

I don't see the problem.

I am sure he is drafting new notes for Harper to use to blame the Liberals for whatever. Too valuable to have him in the closet.

I bet he's learned his lesson. Just imagine how he felt knowing it was him who caused that distraction from Harper's campaign.

If I'm Harper I'd get everyone on my team, from the bottom of the rung all the way to the top....to attend a workshop to prevent these gaffes.

I don't know that he has learned his lesson. His job in to be an attack dog. He would lose his job if he didn't do it well.

Exactly. His suspension was a sop for the election. Harper relies on those attack and he fits the bill.

Agreed.

Harper isn't a fool. He knows that once something is out on TV it calls to question the person being attacked. Completely true doesn't matter, once it's on TV it's over. It's out there now and no amount of suspensions will take it back. The damage has been done he has done his job.

Agreed.

Harper isn't a fool. He knows that once something is out on TV it calls to question the person being attacked. Completely true doesn't matter, once it's on TV it's over. It's out there now and no amount of suspensions will take it back. The damage has been done he has done his job.

lol. thats exactly the kind of discourse we want here.

OR he could just not allow them to speak openly without having the PMO ok thier statements. Oh wait, man I keep mixing up the what he has done with what he could do. My bad.

Agreed.

There are armed soldiers walking past my house. ON MY STREET! ;)

Supposedly they did, remeber the political training conventionin Toronto.

Edited by Alta4ever