Pakistan vs. NATO

kengs333

Two American OH-58 reconnaissance helicopters, known as Kiowas, were on a routine patrol in the eastern province of Khost when they received small arms fire from the Pakistani border post, said Tech Sgt. Kevin Wallace, a U.S. military spokesman in Bagram. There was no damage to aircraft or crew, officials said.

Very doubtfully. To shoot and not to get. I even doubt that these helicopters did not answer. <_<

No.

The US has already gone into Pakistand looking for the enemy, there is no reason why they won't again; Pakistan isn't doing enough, and they're even assisting the terrorists in some respects. It's clear that in order to solve the problem in Afghanistan, Pakistan has to be dealt with. So I think it will.

The US has already gone into Pakistand looking for the enemy, there is no reason why they won't again; Pakistan isn't doing enough, and they're even assisting the terrorists in some respects. It's clear that in order to solve the problem in Afghanistan, Pakistan has to be dealt with. So I think it will.

Ok...but you have been wrong before. Maybe Canada will do it! :lol:

I remember when the Iraq war started, I was one of the few people who thought the justification was bogus. Now everyone knows that Iraq was a mistake, and Bush has a very low approval rating.

... I think most of the conscious people in the world realized it was bogus; It was so obvious, Colin Powell could hardly finish his sentences.

To the topic, if Musharreff was honestly chasing the Taliban from the start, Afghanistan would be much more stable now. It's highly undiplomatic for NATO to engage the enemy on Pakistan's turf but... this justification might not be bogus and might help keep Canadian soldiers alive. There should be more effort to get Pakistan's new government (and army general) to agree though.

When was this?

I remember when the Iraq war started, I was one of the few people who thought the justification was bogus. Now everyone knows that Iraq was a mistake, and Bush has a very low approval rating.

I don't think the Bush Administration cared either way, and certainly not from the peanut gallery. It had nothing to do with "justification" from you or anybody else. But I hope you marched and protested to your heart's content.