Harper Sinks Navy

You must be smoking some really really good shit.

The reason I conclude that is because the above has just about zero relevance to the topic at hand. Sober up bud.

You must be really drunk. Too drunk to read the thread and notice that i was replying to what was said in the posts prior to my reply. I even quoted the part about throwing money down a bottomless rat-hole! That must be some powerful shit you are drinkin. Everclear? Brennevin?

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You must be really drunk. Too drunk to read the thread and notice that i was replying to what was said in the posts prior to my reply. I even quoted the part about throwing money down a bottomless rat-hole! That must be some powerful shit you are drinkin. Everclear? Brennevin?

Never the less, your reply has zero relevence to the topic......

Never the less, your reply has zero relevence to the topic......

So the money that's wasted trying to stop you from getting wasted on hash has zero relevance to the complete lack of money that's available to protect you from a ship full of terrorists? I guess they still have some pretty good hash in Toronto.

And you're going to vote for these clowns this time around? :lol:

Edited by eyeball

So the money that's wasted trying to stop you from getting wasted on hash has zero relevance to the complete lack of money that's available to protect you from a ship full of terrorists? I guess they still have some pretty good hash in Toronto.

And you're going to vote for these clowns this time around? :lol:

Let me know the next time municiple funding get diverted to federal defence spending....

So you think police funding is taking money away from defence?

You can answer this yourself you know. Does the money that's wasted trying to stop you from getting wasted on hash have any relevance to the lack of money that's available to protect you from a ship full of terrorists?

You don't happen to believe the RCMP contention that everytime you buy a chunk of hash you're putting money in Osama's pockets do you? That's what the cops tell kids around here.

I believe you because you are so honest and not prone to getting easily confused.

If you'd stop using your toaster as a hash bong Morris you probably wouldn't get so confused yourself.

Actually the cops probably aren't too far off the mark. But I suspect they've blown the domestic connection to terrorism out of proportion. Sad but true

It does seems strange however that an economist like Harper wouldn't be able to figure out how much prohibition is crippling his efforts to fight terrorism and pay for things like our navy. What's really strange though is why you'd vote for him when he'd just as soon throw you in jail. Your toaster is the only explaination.

Edited by eyeball

It does seems strange however that an economist like Harper wouldn't be able to figure out how much prohibition is crippling his efforts to fight terrorism and pay for things like our navy. What's really strange though is why you'd vote for him when he'd just as soon throw you in jail. Your toaster is the only explaination.

Maybe it's because there isn't really a lot of money devoted exclusively to "prohibition".

What's more, municple taxes which pay for lion share of police work won't be devoted to internatoinal terrorism.

Maybe you should switch from kelp to red herrings

If you'd stop using your toaster as a hash bong Morris you probably wouldn't get so confused yourself.

Actually the cops probably aren't too far off the mark. But I suspect they've blown the domestic connection to terrorism out of proportion. Sad but true

What would you rather have the hell's angels do the cop thing and not have to pay any money for that. Let's do what the Argentinian's do and legalize the whole works, let's see where that takes us. In the words of MDancer, what would your toaster say about that???