Danish Embassy Bombed in Pakistan

June 2, 2008

In the heavy irony department: Muslim terrorists blow up the Danish embassy in Pakistan in protest of the Danish cartoons depicting Muhammed as a terrorist.

Seems they didn't manage to kill any Danes however the usual lot of bystanders got peppered by shrapnel. Six dead, dozens injured.

"I urge and incite every Muslim who can harm Denmark to do so in support of the Prophet, God's peace and prayers be upon him, and in defence of his honourable stature," al-Zawahri said in an April 21 video...

http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2008/06/02/pakistan-blast.html

You gotta wonder...don't they see the logical fallacy?

:lol::huh:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Islam is the religion of peace. We'll kill all those who disagree.

Edited by DogOnPorch

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since the last post got so much attention...lol.

Here we go again...the religion of peace. Feel free to aplogize, justify or simply go 'tsk tsk'.

Somali woman stoned to death for adultery

Somali Islamists have stoned to death a woman accused of adultery in the first such public killing by militants in about two years, witnesses said.

The 23-year-old woman was placed in a hole up to her neck for the execution late on Monday in front of hundreds of people in a square in the southern port community of Kismayu, which the Islamist insurgents captured in August....

http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2008/10/28/somalia-stone.html

Gotta love the promise to punish the fellow for greasing the kid that was trying to save her.

------------------------------------------------

Contrariwise, if it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.

---Lewis Carroll

Edited by DogOnPorch

Stones were hurled at her head, and she was brought out of the hole three times to see if she had died.

When a relative and others surged forward, guards opened fire.

"A woman in green veil and black mask was brought in a car as we waited to watch the merciless act of stoning," one local resident, Abdullahi Aden, told Reuters.

"We were told she submitted herself to be punished, yet we could see her screaming as she was forcefully bound, legs and hands. A relative of hers ran towards her, but the Islamists opened fire and killed a child."

I wonder if they had a picnic and a swim after

• 9 months later...
In the heavy irony department: Muslim terrorists blow up the Danish embassy in Pakistan in protest of the Danish cartoons depicting Muhammed as a terrorist.

As readers of my posts know, I have often had the same question.

I wonder if they had a picnic and a swim after
The last Muslim progenitors, the Egyptian pharoahs, were notably poor swimmers when it came to chasing the fleeing Hebrews. They could have used water wings.

That is pretty stupid. I mean, no it does not help the total worldview on them when this happens. But these guys are part fo the extreme end of Islam and not the moderates. I'd love to see the moderates speak up and take care of this themselves, but that is not going to happen anytime soon, and that is sad.

But you deserve whatever you get when you terrorise people for slandering your prophet as a terrorist. Round n round we go.

OK....but you have no such burden unless you so choose. My parents were "Christians", but I do not share the affiliation or their belief system and associated baggage. I am a Pagan.

Well according to Islamic law, forsaking Islam is punishable by death, so it's not much of a choice. Though, of course, such a penalty would not be applied in Canada, but you can imagine that an apostate would not be looked kindly upon by their former coreligionists.

Well according to Islamic law, forsaking Islam is punishable by death, so it's not much of a choice. Though, of course, such a penalty would not be applied in Canada, but you can imagine that an apostate would not be looked kindly upon by their former coreligionists.

Or cause an 'honour killing'...which according to our Muslim chum here...doesn't exist.

Such a fate is so extreme for so many circumstances as to be absurd. That's why it is not taken seriously, except by S. Rushdie! :lol:

Seinfeld mocked such attitudes in the famous "No Soup for You" episode.

Or cause an 'honour killing'...which according to our Muslim chum here...doesn't exist.

Did I said it didn't exist you IGNORANT. I said it exists but in Canada it's not even .1% of all the people that kill others (their wives, children, gangsters etc.)

HONOR KILLING IS TERRIBLE but you speak of Honor Killing like if you had hundreds of cases in Canada you wanker .

You Ignorant, all religions have STUPID WRITINGS you think that all Muslims respect that ? Stay in your Jungle please.

You are fucken ignorants , keep opening your big mouth and speaking and generalizing and talking shit on what you don't know, IGNORANT

Did I said it didn't exist you IGNORANT. I said it exists but in Canada it's not even .1% of all the people that kill others (their wives, children, gangsters etc.)

HONOR KILLING IS TERRIBLE but you speak of Honor Killing like if you had hundreds of cases in Canada you wanker .

Haven't we?

You Ignorant, all religions have STUPID WRITINGS you think that all Muslims respect that ? Stay in your Jungle please.

And yet Islam seems to have sufficient numbers of people that believe in the most extreme of their "stupid writings" to cause havoc in many places around the world. Fundamentalist Islamic terrorism is a problem in many countries, and the same cannot be said for most other religions.

And yet Islam seems to have sufficient numbers of people that believe in the most extreme of their "stupid writings" to cause havoc in many places around the world. Fundamentalist Islamic terrorism is a problem in many countries, and the same cannot be said for most other religions.

I agree, but are you going to generalize 1.5 b of people in 48 mulims countries + all the other ones that leave PEACEFULLY in Western countries.

I agree, but are you going to generalize 1.5 b of people in 48 mulims countries + all the other ones that leave PEACEFULLY in Western countries.

I make no such generalizations. Rather, it is you who keeps shoving these words in the mouths of your opponents in this debate, with no basis whatsoever.

No

But we have way more cases of White pedophiles and murderers...

I have nothing against White people, but I'm playing your game, you generalize Muslims on bad things ONLY, I do the same.

Let's see...there's several dozen cases we 'know' about in Canada...how many we don't 'know' about? As for pedophiles...Muhammed was one...and a murderer. Marrying children is not a crime in many Muslim countries.

Let's see...there's several dozen cases we 'know' about in Canada...how many we don't 'know' about? As for pedophiles...Muhammed was one...and a murderer. Marrying children is not a crime in many Muslim countries.

Do you know that legal age to marry someone in Canada is 14 you WANKER ???

I GUESS NOT..

Why the fuck are you starting with anecdotes again ? Where you there to see mohamed ???? Iguess you were...

Of course Jesus was White, you must believe it, since he cam from "Israel"

Haha Ignorant

Now answer this

WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT THE NEGATIVE SIDE OF THINGS??????????????????????

WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT THE NEGATIVE SIDE OF THINGS??????????????????????

Do you know that legal age to marry someone in Canada is 14 you WANKER ???

I GUESS NOT..

Why the fuck are you starting with anecdotes again ? Where you there to see mohamed ???? Iguess you were...

Of course Jesus was White, you must believe it, since he cam from "Israel"

Haha Ignorant

The age of consent w/o parental approval in Canada is 18...19 in BC. However the age of consent with parental approval is 16.

Mohammed married a six year old then had sex with her at age nine.

Jesus probably looked like everybody else in the area at the time....if he existed.