Hail The Master of Stupidity !

If you're puzzled by this thinking, perhaps you haven't noticed that ideas long ago took a back seat in political theatre. They're too unweidly, and difficult to get across in a few seconds of television news coverage, after all. And you can't be expected to read a long newspaper article to get the information, can you ?

So, to make your political choices you should simply take two or three seconds to survey a politician's posture, their clothing and the backdrop behind them and you will have all you need. That's how you choose soup isn't it - by the colour of the soup can ? As you can see, the spoonfeeding of the western public continues, to the detriment of all.

Indeed; and the ignorance just plays into the hands of the politicians who continue to suck up more and more power for themselves while we sit agawk watching TMZ and American.. er, I mean Canadian.. Idol.

And a good rule too.

I just starting posting on some of the other boards, as things slowed down here for a while. I have a question regarding the crossposting.

I take it that you can't blanket copy the same post, but could post messages of the same topic on different forums without breaking the rules here?

• Forum Admin
I take it that you can't blanket copy the same post, but could post messages of the same topic on different forums without breaking the rules here?

Of course!

The rules applies to copying and pasting the exact (word for word) posting across multiple forums. The core reason for this rule is to stop people from spamming multiple forums with identical materials - i.e. political or commercial spam. The majority of those spammers have no particular interest in promoting discussion, but are more motivated by the exposure the postings will get.

I started posting at Blogspot because some of the forums I post on have disappeared now and again.

Perhaps I should just post the article there, then link to it here with a thread topic for discussion, as it it were an article in a newspaper ?

Yes, thats a great idea. I have no problem with members linking to additional materials in a particular posting (even if its a different forum, or their own website) when proposing a new topic to discuss.