Sue Johanson is retiring

I think you need to tell YOURself that... or at least part of ya!!

:huh:

For someone who claims to have learned so much from Sue you seem to be lacking in basic knowledge about the effects of aging on sexual desire and performance.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexuality_in_...ial_limitations

"The unweighted survey response rate for this probability sample was 74.8%, and the weighted response rate was 75.5%. The prevalence of sexual activity declined with age (73% among respondents who were 57 to 64 years of age, 53% among respondents who were 65 to 74 years of age, and 26% among respondents who were 75 to 85 years of age); women were significantly less likely than men at all ages to report sexual activity. Among respondents who were sexually active, about half of both men and women reported at least one bothersome sexual problem. The most prevalent sexual problems among women were low desire (43%), difficulty with vaginal lubrication (39%), and inability to climax (34%). "

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For someone who claims to have learned so much from Sue you seem to be lacking in basic knowledge about the effects of aging on sexual desire and performance.

Well, Leo, may I call you that?

Anyway - I certainly don't claim to have learned anything from Sue. I know who she is, and have listened in to her program - for amusement purposes only - it was amazing how ill-informed so many were about sexuality!

It's too bad she's retiring Leo - I think, given the chance, you would have liked her.

Perhaps you can find her on you tube.

(btw - wiki is NOT a source).

:)

(that's what I told all my undergrads a few years back - they realized it quite quickly)

Edited to add: I guess I, and others here, fall in the 24% who don't experience these 'problems'.

*sigh*

Edited by buffycat

I remember her visit to our high school. Oh, you can imagine the moans and groans of the pubescent boys who were forced to listen to an elderly woman talk about 'dirty things.' I've never seen her tv show, but I've heard enough people singing her praise. She's had a good run. Hope she enjoys her retirement and looks forward to many more years of sexual escapades.