Hillary "obliterating" Iran

I can't listen , your not talking, your typing.

If I missed it, I do apologize, but, I did not see it.

You asked about one particular war. I said that the reasons for starting wars are most often not justifiable or moral. Each can draw their own conclusion about this or any other particular war.

because what is moral and justifiable, is completely subjective.

Morality is subjective and morals change with the times. Capital punishment in this country is an example. People act according the the morality of their time. Just because they did something that you or I might now consider immoral, doesn't make them any less moral than you or I.

As to whether something was justified, the same applies. You have to put yourself in their shoes, facing the same options, with only their capabilities, knowing nothing more than they did at the time.

Realizing that morality is subjective, including your own, how can you make categorical statement that to be involved in any war for any reason is immoral or unjustified?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently Ahmadinejad isn't the only politician out there threatening to blow entire countries off the map. Senator Clinton feels it acceptable to "obliterate" countries as well.

That last (bolded) paragraph sums up my take on the whole thing pretty nicely.

So where the massive front-page headlines like the day after the infamous Ahmadinejad comment? In her defense maybe it's all lost in translation, maybe she meant to say "remove the occupiers of 'Persia' from the page of time" and the media blew it out of proportion right? :lol:

Oh, no I beg your pardon. They're only mad when they threaten to wipe out entire countries... and they live over 'there'.

Hillary is institutionally delluded and will tow the empirical party line..wiping Iran is certainly a straw man projection..If she was connected to reality and not a brainwashed Trotskite lunitic - that ironically supports capitalist privateers and pirates SHE would do what is right and blast the hell out of Saudi Arabia - the culprit and "friend" that financed 911 and other actions...BUT - I suppose you can not kill the dog that bits you seeing it's your pet that does your dirty work for you..ironic?