Support our troops, U.S. that is

Guest American Woman
Why are people using bits of sentences instead of full quotes? Seems disingenuous to say the least. But hey, I can try the same thing.

Good grief. :rolleyes: In case you're truly unaware of it, using a partial quote, which is done all the time, is different from purposely and completely changing the meaning of a quote by leaving a crucial part out.

Anyways. The President doesn't tell people what to think. He has opinions. And he expresses his opinions. Free speech is a right for all, even Presidents. You are clearly free to disagree with his opinions, as I'm free to disagree with his and/or yours.

We're free to state that the president does tell people what to think, too. That's our opinion as surely as it's your opinon that he doesn't. And when he says 'Americans this, that, or whatever,' he is speaking for me, and I'm free to not like it AND to state that I don't like it.

Please keep in mind this is a CANADIAN forum. To imply that Canadian comments in the U.S. politics section are irrelevant is elitism. I think you have a problem in general with Canadians who disagree with you, and that's too bad. But you will not stop me from posting in this section because you think my comments are meaningless. We call it freedom of speech here, and all opinons/comments (outside of personal attacks and other objectional material) are encouraged and welcomed.

You hate bush jazzer, this Canuck gets it.

Your posts are usually dishonest, false and poorly thought out.

You seem to be trying to put the USA and Bush in a bad light.

What you are really accomplishing is reminding me to donate to the nearest literacy campaign.

You seem to be trying to put the USA and Bush in a bad light.

What you are really accomplishing is reminding me to donate to the nearest literacy campaign.

Another right winger that has trouble with not only reading, but comprehension as well. Nothing in that post puts the USA and Bush in a bad light. I was responding to BC who readily admits he demeans and attacts any poster that disagrees with him.

Edited by jazzer

Seems to me you hate Liberals. But like a good right winger you put yourself in personal attack mode, like your friend BC. What the problem is the right wing can't apparently take the heat.

Edited by jazzer

Seems to me you hate Liberals. But like a good right winger you put yourself in personal attack mode, like your friend BC. What the problem is the right wing can't apparently take the heat.

Nope, I like liberals. I have voted liberal.

I hate sanctimonious, smug, juvenile Anti-American crap that passes for 'liberal thought' in Canada these days.

Of which you are a poster boy.