And the Wall Came Down

buffycat

When a bahviour is unaccaptable, it is unacceptable. I would rather spend my time on helping the victims than the perpetrators - but that's just me. Some people want to have an excuse for everything - even when there isn't one.

If you want to say people are evil and sometimes environemtnal factors can cause them to be evil and do evil things, I think i can agree with that with a few exceptions. But the point is, that is not what you are trying to get at.

What you are trying to do is give a reason for the terrorism. You are saying, look they are pissed off. Why are they pissed off? The people that they are killing, randomly, pissed them off. Oh, I get it. The victim did it to themselves then. oh, ok.

So not only do you provide an excuse for the action, you are shifting the blame of murder from the perpetrator to the slab of mince-meat in the morgue.

You will have to get used to people disagreeing with you on this line of thought.

You are not breaking any ground here by the way, this type of thinking has been going on for years.

When I was young, it was the Soviets who were sympathised with and we were the evil empire.

That's not in vogue anymore (wonder why? if it was the TRVTH you think it would still be fashionable?) Anyways, they moved on to the Palestian cause.

You are not blazing any trails here. Just another in a very long line of people who hate the west. Very normal huma reaction by the way, some people like to cheer for the underdogs no matter the story behind the lines.

happy weekend all!

Edited by White Doors

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic