The New World Order

Pindar

Why...do you think we have two hours to blow on NWO schlock?

yes, I think it is worth your while,

And...

Two hours investment for your freedom, is that too much???

I think your reply is exactly what they want, denial.

You think you know how it is, before you have done any study into the subject.

And if you are really short on two hours, start contemplating why that is, there is a reason for it you see.

That we are all so busy busy busy.

But he, if you don't want to watch it is ok with me, let others watch it and be liberated.

It's all your choice, it is called 'FREEDOM'

Pindar

Edited by Pindar

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, I think it is worth your while,

And...

Two hours investment for your freedom, is that too much???

I think your reply is exactly what they want, denial.

And I think you assume I give a damn about your obsession.

You think you know how it is, before you have done any study into the subject.

And if you are really short on two hours, start complentating why that is, there is a reason for it you see.

That we are all so busy busy busy.

I'm "busy" because I choose to be. Such a novel concept...eh?

But he, if you don't want to watch it is ok with me, let others watch it and be liberated.

It's all your choice, it is called 'FREEDOM'

Yep....see above..I am way ahead of you. We've been through this several times with other members. Yours is neither original or inspiring....and not even from Canada! Will the NWO be imported too?

Edited by bush_cheney2004

And I think you assume I give a damn about your obsession.

No, I told you that you can do with it what you want. Can't you read?

I'm "busy" because I choose to be. Such a novel concept...eh?

Well, maybe you are "busy" because you think you choose to be.

Offcourse I can't talk about someone individually, but there really is a reason why we as a whole

are kept so very busy.

Yep....see above..I am way ahead of you. We've been through this several times with other members. Yours is neither original or inspiring....and not even from Canada! Will the NWO be imported too?

way ahead of me???? what do you mean? is that important?

The NWO imported? It is al working for years behind the screen.

Now it is starting to show it's ugly face. Why is it important that I am not from Canada?

Kind of ridiculing isn't it,? And isn't ridiculing really fear?

Pin d"Ar

Edited by Pindar

No, I told you that you can do with it what you want. Can't you read?

Yes, but I am more than happy to trade insults.

Well, maybe you are "busy" because you think you choose to be.

Offcourse I can't talk about someone individually, but there really is a reason why we as a whole

are kept so very busy.

Speak for yourself...not "we". I'm too busy to watch videos recommended by people who think busy is bad.

way ahead of me???? what do you mean? is that important?

The NWO imported? It is al working for years behind the screen.

Now it is starting to show it's ugly face. Why is it important that I am not from Canada?

Kind of ridiculing isn't it,? And isn't ridiculing really fear?

Look...your type of NWO pitch comes and goes....it is very dependent on American sources that have been discredited ad nauseum. Offer us something original if you must pursue our ignorant and too busy state of slavery. The only fear that has been expressed comes from you (this thread).

What are you so afraid of?

Yes, but I am more than happy to trade insults.

Speak for yourself...not "we". I'm too busy to watch videos recommended by people who think busy is bad.

Look...your type of NWO pitch comes and goes....it is very dependent on American sources that have been discredited ad nauseum. Offer us something original if you must pursue our ignorant and too busy state of slavery. The only fear that has been expressed comes from you (this thread).

What are you so afraid of?

afraid of? well, what about loosing all of our freedom and living in a fascist world state?

I can only say, if you don't believe me, what is your every right, start investigating.

The time you have been typing here so far could have been used to watch the above mentioned video.

The only fear that has been expressed come from me???? I thought others here agreed with what I am saying.

Just start investigating, and if you are not intrested, what are you doing on this thread then? Being busy? ;)

You really have not he foggiest idea what I and others here are talking about.

Pindar

Edited by Pindar

nice put!

Welcome

There is far more to this world than taught in our schools, shown in the media, or proclaimed by the church and state. Most of mankind lives in a hypnotic trance, taking to be reality what is instead a twisted simulacrum of reality, a collective dream in which values are inverted, lies are taken as truth, and tyranny is accepted as security. They enjoy their ignorance and cling tightly to the misery that gives them identity.

Fortunately, some are born with spiritual immune systems that sooner or later give rejection to the illusory worldview grafted upon them from birth through social conditioning. They begin sensing that something is amiss, and start looking for answers. Inner knowledge and anomalous outer experiences show them a side of reality others are oblivious to, and so begins their journey of awakening. Each step of the journey is made by following the heart instead of following the crowd and by choosing knowledge over ignorance.

Knowledge is the key to unlocking our potential. It gives us the self-determination, responsibility, and power necessary to cast off the chains of covert oppression. Knowledge is therefore the greatest protector, for it also gives us foresight to impeccably handle the challenges of life and, most importantly, to sidestep the traps on the path to awakening. The more you know of higher truths and apply what you know, the more you begin operating under higher laws that transcend the limitations of the lower.

source

Pindar

afraid of? well, what about loosing all of our freedom and living in a fascist world state?

Then be afraid for yourself.....do not insult me by declaring my version of freedom or busy as invalid compared to the blessed NWO investigators.

I can only say, if you don't believe me, what is your every right, start investigating.

The time you have been typing here so far could have been used to watch the above mentioned video.

No, the run time is about two hours. Do you think we have to watch the same American materials each time some newbie discovers them? Give us something new!

The only fear that has been expressed come from me???? I thought others here agreed with what I am saying.

Just start investigating, and if you are not intrested, what are you doing on this thread then? Being busy? ;)

You really have not he foggiest idea what I and others here are talking about.

Oh, but I do. Like I said on the first page of this thread, PolyNewbie (now banned) had better NWO material. What do you offer that adds anything we haven't already seen 10 times? Here.. I will toss you a bone from Ron Paul (failed US presidential candidate):

http://www.dailypaul.com/node/32115