I don't get it?

Why is it that my corporately minded daughter sits at the Christmas table of Daulton Mcginty and her father is on wefare? What is the problem with this this picture?

I do not see anything wrong with this

You are capable of work and do not.

She is capable of work and does.

Only you can make a difference.

Perhaps it is time to man up and make something of yourself.

Borg

I do not see anything wrong with this

You are capable of work and do not.

She is capable of work and does.

Only you can make a difference.

Perhaps it is time to man up and make something of yourself.

Borg

Thanks Borg - guess I am more of a man than I give my self credit for - yep - the older daughter callled me an idiot - translated - an unelectecd official..thanks Borg....................so you suggest becoming part of the system?

Why is it that my corporately minded daughter sits at the Christmas table of Daulton Mcginty and her father is on wefare? What is the problem with this this picture?

I don't see a problem... you must've done something right in raising your daughter and should be filled with pride that she is dining with Mcginty.

Congrats on raising a nondrugged out productive human being Oleg!

Because her father can't spell or write properly in any language.
I don't see a problem... you must've done something right in raising your daughter and should be filled with pride that she is dining with Mcginty.
Maybe the mother raised the daughter. Edited by August1991

Thanks Borg - guess I am more of a man than I give my self credit for - yep - the older daughter callled me an idiot - translated - an unelectecd official..thanks Borg....................so you suggest becoming part of the system?

It appears you are part of the system already, as you want it / allow it / expect it to support YOU!

Why would an able bodied man (assuming you are from previous posts) sit on his ass and complain about the system while sucking on the hind tit of that very system?

Strikes me you have at least one child who knows the score and is doing her part.

You - or perhaps your wife - raised her well. Yet she is also able to recognize who and what you are.

I have never met your daughter and I think I like her.

If this country had been founded by folks like you, we would not be where we are today - able to support whiners who complain about the rich - translated (for your edification) - those who created wealth for themselves through hard work and serious effort.

So, you would suggest that living on the avails of others is the way to go?

As I previously stated - it is time to "man up".

Borg