Why have Israelifascists overtaken this board?!

aras

Yeah, but you don't mind Jews being "socially cohesive," right? Kind of a double-standard. It seems to me that the more "progressive" Jews really like to talk out of both sides of the mouth in this respect; let's stick to our own kind and perpetuate an ancient, largely redundant religion from 5000 years ago, but lets encourage everyone else to forget their culture, religion, and language, and assimilate into some sort of useless "melting pot" society.

This is exactly my problem with Israel and Jews. Jews have dual citizenship and serve in governments around the world. They can say that we should welcome all races and mix with everyone but they would never advocate for that in Israel. So why are we having this thrust on us but back home in Israel they push for exactly the opposite.

In Canada I'm supposed to be tolerant yet in Israel they can be decidedly not tolerant. They can in fact use military force to keep their lands free from other races and this is acceptable for Jews to do but not for Gentiles.

EDIT- Im not saying I advocate violence as I certainly do not just pointing out the paradox of our times.

Edited by Mr.Canada

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I can see that you have read the union memo's from your leader.

Too bad you can't see the facts and make up your own opinion on things.

You are merely parroting your bosses lines. that makes you a lemming.

Well at last you've run out of lies to spin into truths and have accepted my supreme understanding of such things. I hope you've learned from this experience and can take something positive away from it. I would hate for you to lick your wounds never to return. You're young and full of hope just need some more life experience and you'll be fine.

Well at last you've run out of lies to spin into truths and have accepted my supreme understanding of such things. I hope you've learned from this experience and can take something positive away from it. I would hate for you to lick your wounds never to return. You're young and full of hope just need some more life experience and you'll be fine.

Hey

not a problem. Let me know when you are done reading 'Protocols of the elders of Zion'

lol

I bet you even think I'm Jewish now don't you?

LOL

Hey

not a problem. Let me know when you are done reading 'Protocols of the elders of Zion'

lol

I bet you even think I'm Jewish now don't you?

LOL

May things in that book are coming to pass. If you've read it you'd know that. Maybe it's just a coincidence but it is coming true.

Same goes for "The International Jew" by Henry Ford. Both good reads. Both interesting. Cannot be taken too literally of course but it's a good comparisan study just for ones own self. They obviously hold no real weight, just some fun light reading.

May things in that book are coming to pass. If you've read it you'd know that. Maybe it's just a coincidence but it is coming true.

Same goes for "The International Jew" by Henry Ford. Both good reads. Both interesting. Cannot be taken too literally of course but it's a good comparisan study just for ones own self. They obviously hold no real weight, just some fun light reading.

Oh my....

How telling..

Have you read them?

I understand that they have the world fooled but they are not a perfect people like you would suggest.

No one is perfect, I just don't happen to agree that the world is run by a Jewish cabal.

hahahaa

oops, another word you may have to look up.

you should probably bookmark merriam webster.

Just because the truth hurts doesn't mean that you get to pick and choose the facts. I speak the truth get used to it. I am the anti to your kind of downtown dwelling, hippy idealist everyone holds hands and sings 'we are the world', gay loving type. I'm against all of that stuff which downtown folk hold dear.

Just because the truth hurts doesn't mean that you get to pick and choose the facts.

What facts? You said Rumsfeld was a Jew and an Israeli....where is the proof?

Look, just because you post like a intellectually challenged chipmunk doesn't mean your postswill be given a free pass. Post something stupid and people will let you know, which in your case is constantly.

What facts? You said Rumsfeld was a Jew and an Israeli....where is the proof?

Look, just because you post like a intellectually challenged chipmunk doesn't mean your postswill be given a free pass. Post something stupid and people will let you know, which in your case is constantly.

Tell me about it. I can't even keep up with the dumb he spews.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach.

---Adolf Hitler

-----------------------------------------------------------------

All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach.

---Adolf Hitler

Don't have a clue what's written above but I don't like the looks of it. My parents as old Russian stock suffered under the Germans - as did millions of others. In Denmark they are attempting to ban circumcision even among the Jews - I really don't believe in circumsison anyway - but - a culture is entilted to their tradition - This looks to me to be an early pre-emptive attack against European Jews... This hysteria is always used when the powers that be screw up the economy - "The Jews did it" - It looked like the Muslims were going to take the brunt this century for the misdeeds of others - Looks like there may be some planned holocausting on the horizon - There are lots of people to hate other than the Jews - I hate all of corrupt humanity equally. :lol: Let say we hate the worms that are the executives at GM - Or maybe the Anglo disconnected professors at the U of T - the aging acedemic virgin boy men that want to see a world of dickless men and harsh woman. Give it a break - I dealt with people connected to the Canadian Jewish Congress - Dragged their asses through the courts - they wanted to settle but their anglo masters would not allow it - go figure who is in control - they are not that as smart as myth dictates.

Just Google "Die Fahne hoch!" Protocols of Zion, my azz.

----------------------------------------

In Germany I have been acknowledged again since the fall of Hitler, but my works, partly suppressed by the Nazis and partly destroyed by the war; have not yet been republished there.

---Herman Hesse

Just Google "Die Fahne hoch!" Protocols of Zion, my azz.

----------------------------------------

In Germany I have been acknowledged again since the fall of Hitler, but my works, partly suppressed by the Nazis and partly destroyed by the war; have not yet been republished there.

---Herman Hesse

I viewed that silly document...the Protocols and all. Bunch of crap created by some real clever and cruel blue eyed white guys..."look what the jews are doing" - when in my educated estimation - the Jews are just henchmen for a higher elite - that you will never find. To practice anti-semitism is like nipping at the hind heal of the dragon and never have a clue who is running it's head - hate to say it but the Jews are not that clever or cruel.

The Protocols were written in Russia during the Tsar days.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protocols..._Elders_of_Zion

--------------------------

It's a Daisy

Good point and the old orthodox Christians were a clever bunch. There was also a powerful group of Massionic Christian Jews that were in the high archy - who played all sides of the fence. Ancient Jews populated many parts of Asia - you might be one of them :lol:

I have just joined and went through several dozen threads in International Politics, and have noted a number of people who are racist against Muslims/Arabs are dominating this forum. They post frequently, start threads that bash Islam and Muslims. If you have problems with politics on ME, mention it but don't disrespect people of other cultures/faiths.

I won't stand it.

I get enough of that on TV, with American networks...I came here to hear both sides of stories.

I seriously urge those people to stop hijacking threads, and advertise for Israeli policies. The Zionist ideology has been spreading like wildfire with the help of US. In name of 9/11 attacks, they have invaded Iraq, and Afghanistan, and Iran is to be next.

Israel is planning to be the second superpower (after US--it already has WMD and the second best army in the world).

I like Canadian multiculturalism just fine, and I will not let Canadian politics changed to a zionist government. A large number of forums have been doing that for a while now, and I know some othe people who created this forums. You are not fooling anyone.

Israel has occupied Palestine, and with the help of US it can put pro-zionist governments in Iran, Iraq, and Afghanistan, but not Canada.

Stop advertising and spreading pro-Israeli and anti-Islam news. Keep that crap out of here.

There is no one without sin here buddy. I am sure they are pro - and supporting who is ever writing the cheaques that keep them going in their everyday lives..maybe we should start an anti-money thread? The Christians, Muslims, Jews, and secularists would call it a hate thread....all problems are ecomomic and all problems can be fixed with the spreading around of cash...dump a billion bucks on Iraq - Afhghanistan - Palistine - Israel etc. and there will be peace in the valley. ;)