Harper Settles Lawsuit

jdobbin

You should try it.

But each to his own I guess I will just dismiss what you say from now on as tainted by ignorance against cannabis.

You don't have to try things. People always say that, "it doesn't hurt to try it just once." I always tell them to try jumping in front of a bus just once.

You should try it.

But each to his own I guess I will just dismiss what you say from now on as tainted by ignorance against cannabis.

It always amazes me when CONVICTED CRIMINALS yell "ignorance" from the treetops at people who are not CONVICTED CRIMINALS. Have any of you CONVICTED CRIMINALS told a teenager that they should try meth "just once" or they'll be "ignorant"?

CONVICTED CRIMINALS, though they generally have no idea what the hell they are talking about, somehow their opinion must carry more weight than those that are not CONVICTED CRIMINALS. If I were a CONVICTED CRIMINAL, I would probably not be running for public office as CONVICTED CRIMINALS are typically not welcomed by the general public.

If I were a CONVICTED CRIMINAL, I would probably not be running for public office as CONVICTED CRIMINALS are typically not welcomed by the general public.

I thought political parties did background checks on potential candidates. I also thought convicted criminals were turned down as candidates.

Okay, CONVICTED CRIMINAL, we'll wait for the results.

As for Robinson, feel free to model yourself after anyone you see fit. If you think being a CONVICTED CRIMINAL is flattery, then you probably LOVE the treatment you get in prison.

You are, of course, aware that the opinions and ramblings of a CONVICTED CRIMINAL really carries no weight on this board, right?

OK OK I will try ,,, to,,,,,calm ,,,,,down

Mr Anthony hahha

Sorry and if I can say before its back to Harper alone.

I am not bothered by free expression.

He is correct I am a convicted criminal ,I just deny that I did the crime that's the difference had he lied I would complain.

Quite the contrary these people teach me so much , have sharpened my skills and are indispensable.

Please never stick up to defend me if I have a choice as I do enjoy sometimes even having to un tie one of my hands hahha

He is obviously over the top and has lost any point and I know I only need 37% like Harper to take power , hahha

I hope everyone knows I have a sense of humour.

I bet he would like to taser me a few times hahha

Edited by shavluk

• 3 weeks later...

What can you expect from a drunk? This same fool thinks that us cannabis users are criminals, but that the right to "gather and drink beer" is one of only 4 rights that should be included in the charter.

Its no sense talking to someone who thinks there is something inherently criminal about using the plant Cannabis just because there is a current law against it. For someone of his mentality Rosa Parks should have just moved to the back of the bus because that was the law. If we were all as unquestioning of authority as this typical Albertan conservative it would still be legal to own people.

Its sad that it this day and age we still have to deal with dinosaurs like this guy.

Ever download a song Hydra? Tape an episode of your favorite cop show off television? If you have you are just an UNCONVICTED criminal. Get a life.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/conservatives_lawsuit

I guess when you have a lot of money in the bank, you can settle these lawsuits one after the other. However, you gotta ask, why are there so many ex-candidates who played by the rules considering lawsuits?

its called a democracy by some ; but it is just a demonstration of how a dictatorship opperates.

...Its no sense talking to someone who thinks there is something inherently criminal about using the plant Cannabis just because there is a current law against it. For someone of his mentality Rosa Parks should have just moved to the back of the bus because that was the law. If we were all as unquestioning of authority as this typical Albertan conservative it would still be legal to own people.

Rosa Parks was convicted and paid her fine & court fees...which is more than we can say for the whining dopers.