Caucasians

These are examples of white people losing power that they used for brutal oppression; this in no way justifies violence from the oppressed, but it also is a poor parallel.

It is an exact parallel, and you manage to capture in one flaccidly liberal sentence the reasons whites should take care not to become powerless minorities in Canada. Your rationale, and it is precisely that, is exactly the reasons that will be presented in the west to knock down Whitey when the chance presents itself. Largely imagined "brutal oppression," that rarely defined but always present revisionist mantra of colonialism. If it wasn't for that "brutal oppression," southern Africa would still be treated to the genocidal minstrations of the Zulu and the M'tebele. Of course you don't have the slightest notion of what occured in Rhodesia, do you? All you have to go by is the one or two pages of general condemnatory rhetoric in some undergrad textbook.

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott, in this thread you have called me a liar twice, and now you are insulting me. You are going to have to change your signature soon. I've said all I am going to say to you.

If you don't like being called a liar, stop lying. You accused me of agitating for genocide, then lied about it, and when you were caught with proof of what you said, you lied again and attempted to go in an entirely different direction. Now you're attempting to excuse genocide by saying a caucasian minority being slaughtered is somehow different from a caucasian minority being slaughtered, and doing even that dishonestly by an appeal to a largely fabricated revisionist history.

How silly for white people to worry about what might happen if they lose political power?

What's to worry about?

Seriously, what could go wrong?

-k

Except that these two examples are neither representitive of the nations nor are they what Scott is chirping about. Never were white Rhodesians or the Boers majorities in those countries. And while Mugabe certainly did reposses the lands previously siezed by Caucasian immigrants and that was a political act, the crime in South Africa is not. While 1000 Caucasians may have been indeed murdered in South africa since 1991 (little over 90 a year) it is important to keep in mind that south africa has one of the highest murder rates in the world. (not counting countries that have slipped into chaos).

Y'know Momo...this slavish insistence upon definitional obscurantism by you is getting sillier by the moment. Insisting that you don't know what I'm talking about when I use the term "caucasians" is like claiming you don't know what an elephant is, because when you stand an elephant next to a mouse, they both have four legs and must therefore be identical.

I know what you you think you are talkng about, I just keep wondering why you feel the need to hide behind a word that doesn't mean what you want it to mean.

You say caucasian, yet you mean northern european.

You say it isn't about culture, but earlier you say culture is the big difference. I'm afraid the problem is that you can't properly articulate your fears, mainly because fear is often rooted in ignorance, and ignorance doesn't articulate very well.

I'll just chalk this up to the many things you are pathologically ignorant about and incapable of learning or growing.

How silly for white people to worry about what might happen if they lose political power?

What's to worry about?

-k

Except that these two examples are neither representitive of the nations nor are they what Scott is chirping about. Never were white Rhodesians or the Boers majorities in those countries. And while Mugabe certainly did reposses the lands previously siezed by Caucasian immigrants and that was a political act, the crime in South Africa is not. While 1000 Caucasians may have been indeed murdered in South africa since 1991 (little over 90 a year) it is important to keep in mind that south africa has one of the highest murder rates in the world. (not counting countries that have slipped into chaos).

So let me get this straight...since caucasians once were the majority in canada, they face no danger when they become the minority, because its completely different from a situation in which caucasians were always the minority? And 90 deaths a year is acceptable to you? So it's ok if racial violence in Canada knocks off 90 a year? Incidentally, are you aware that the Zulu in Rhodesia were as much newcomers to the place as the whites? And that they were only there after having completely genocided the existing population? Gosh, I don't recall the Europeans doing anything even remotely similar to that even in the Belgian Congo. Oh, did you know that South Africa didn't always have the highest murder rates in the world? Guess when the crime rate shot through the roof?

I love all this conceptual squirming.

Y'know Momo...this slavish insistence upon definitional obscurantism by you is getting sillier by the moment. Insisting that you don't know what I'm talking about when I use the term "caucasians" is like claiming you don't know what an elephant is, because when you stand an elephant next to a mouse, they both have four legs and must therefore be identical.

I know what you you think you are talkng about, I just keep wondering why you feel the need to hide behind a word that doesn't mean what you want it to mean.

You say it isn't about culture, but earlier you say culture is the big difference. I'm afraid the problem is that you can't properly articulate your fears, mainly because fear is often rooted in ignorance, and ignorance doesn't articulate very well.

I'll just chalk this up to the many things you are pathologically ignorant about and incapable of learning or growing.

I'm sorry you have such startling issues with trying to grasp concepts that don't involve wooden building blocks, but keep trying...you'll get it someday.

What's to worry about?

-k

So let me get this straight...since caucasians once were the majority in canada, they face no danger when they become the minority, because its completely different from a situation in which caucasians were always the minority? And 90 deaths a year is acceptable to you? So it's ok if racial violence in Canada knocks off 90 a year? Incidentally, are you aware that the Zulu in Rhodesia were as much newcomers to the place as the whites? And that they were only there after having completely genocided the existing population? Gosh, I don't recall the Europeans doing anything even remotely similar to that even in the Belgian Congo. Oh, did you know that South Africa didn't always have the highest murder rates in the world? Guess when the crime rate shot through the roof?

So apples and oranges are the same thing to you, if they seem to support your petty fears of inaccuracy?

I'm sorry you have such startling issues with trying to grasp concepts that don't involve wooden building blocks, but keep trying...you'll get it someday.

Yeah, but to be honest , I might have more success understanding if these concepts you keep trying to flog weren't based on false premises or at least labeled properly......your misuse of terms means when I ridicule you, I sometimes have to belabour the point in order to ensure you properly understand ....

What's to worry about?

-k

So apples and oranges are the same thing to you, if they seem to support your petty fears of inaccuracy?

We're not talking about apples and oranges, we're talking about minorities and violence.

20,000+ people a year are murdered in South Africa. If you think 90 Boers were murdered soley because they were white.....tell you what, post again when you have a better idea of what it is you are talking about.

20,000+ people a year are murdered in South Africa. If you think 90 Boers were murdered soley because they were white.....tell you what, post again when you have a better idea of what it is you are talking about.
This Genocide Watch is to raise an alert concerning the number of Boer farmers slain since the end of apartheid in South Africa. The threat of destruction of a group must not be ignored because its numbers are small or its members disfavoured because they have acted in discriminatory ways in the past. A critical factor in this analysis is the total remaining number of Boer farmers. The total number of ethno-European farmers in South Africa has been estimated at approximately 40,000 to 45,000. The majority of ethno-European farmers are Boers. In world context, this may seem to be a small number of people. But such absolute numbers are biased against recognition of threats to the survival of minorities. The smaller the minority the more severe this bias.

[]

The agricultural department of a bank in South Africa has calculated the per capita murder rate of ethno-European farmers to be four (4) times greater than the average murder rate for the population of South Africa.

[]

Most of the ethno-European commercial farmers were Boers, and also most of the victims of farm murders were Boers. On the basis of this information the per capita murder rate against ethno-European farmers in South Africa was (140/45,000 * 100,000=) 311 per 100,000 in 2001. On the basis of these figures, by 2001 (1,000/45,000*100=) 2.2 percent of ethno-European farmers had already been murdered and more than (5,594/45,000*100=) 12 percent of these farmers had been attacked on their farms.

http://www.genocidewatch.org/BoersSlain01.htm

Why do you think they are being killed Momo? Why do you think they are killed at a rate 4 times greater than the general population? Why do you think they are being killed in Rhodesia?

.....Now speaking of obsolete, the US is also the only nation left that uses the un-scientific inch.......

This is patently false. Liberia and Myanmar still officially use the "un-scientific" inch.

...Now back to saving the endangered white people.

I still use the un-scientific inch. I am 5'7". And I am about 150 pounds, there is not a kilogram in my body.

:)

Edited by jefferiah

Most of the ethno-European commercial farmers were Boers, and also most of the victims of farm murders were Boers.[/url]

Why do you think they are being killed Momo? Why do you think they are killed at a rate 4 times greater than the general population? Why do you think they are being killed in Rhodesia?

Because most farmers are white and most whites are 100 times richer than their murderers.....now i have read of merders where the motivation was revenge for ill treatment.

Most of the ethno-European commercial farmers were Boers, and also most of the victims of farm murders were Boers.[/url]

Because most farmers are white and most whites are 100 times richer than their murderers.....now i have read of merders where the motivation was revenge for ill treatment.

You give the same rationale for anti-caucasian genocide as Melanie did..."ill-treatment." She meant it as a general statement embracing "historical wrongs," and you seem to be evoking some immediate wrong that you can't seem to cite, although I wouldn't be at all surprised if you also trotted out the "historical wrongs" dog and pony show too.

This tact of rationalizing events on "historical wrongs" is a dangerous one Momo. Sure it's only in Africa today, and who cares about what happens to those "colonial oppressors" and all that, but at the present rate of immigration and demographics caucasians will be a minority here too, and what then? Your daughter or her's has to live through that time, and she's a "colonial oppressor" too.

But it's obviously pointless to talk to you about this, since you not only have your head in the sand, but you've cemented it into the ground to make sure it stays there.

Actually Mac...you are the one suggesting that the reason for their murders might be historical ......I'm saying you are hysterical, every time someone from one race robs, steals and cheats from someone from another race doesn't mean the crime is racial....shit brother, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

Actually Mac...you are the one suggesting that the reason for their murders might be historical ......I'm saying you are hysterical, every time someone from one race robs, steals and cheats from someone from another race doesn't mean the crime is racial....shit brother, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

So your position is that the murder rate of caucasians in SA and the constant government sponsored attacks on caucasians in zimbabwe have nothing to do with race?

So your position is that the murder rate of caucasians in SA and the constant government sponsored attacks on caucasians in zimbabwe have nothing to do with race?

The murder rate in South africa has nothing to do with race outside of the fact that most whites are rich, most farmers are white, and most farms are isolated making them vunerable to criminals.

Zimbabwe is a different story altogether.

You don't hear much about Rhodesian entrpreneuirs having their business confiscated......only farmer having the land taken back. I wonder though, who did the farmers buy the land from?

The murder rate in South africa has nothing to do with race outside of the fact that most whites are rich, most farmers are white, and most farms are isolated making them vunerable to criminals.

Cool. I guess apartheid had nothing to do with race either. I can't wait until you take the time to rewrite the history of the world according to Momo, omitting all mention of race on the grounds that it has nothing to do with anything.

Zimbabwe is a different story altogether.

You don't hear much about Rhodesian entrpreneuirs having their business confiscated......only farmer having the land taken back. I wonder though, who did the farmers buy the land from?

You obviously haven't read up on the history of Rhodesia or you wouldn't be putting your foot in your mouth with that question.

You obviously haven't read up on the history of Rhodesia or you wouldn't be putting your foot in your mouth with that question.

Correct. I leave Google U. to you. Especially when Cecil's history is quite fresh....But I do know quite a few Ex Rhodesians, most of whom travel back there every winter to stay with family. For some reason they don't seem to troubled about the troubles.....

South Africa is just a horrible horrible place to be a white person. Violence against white people, policies like "Black Economic Empowerment", preferential university admission for Black students, etc. It's like living in a ghetto. I've met several white emmigrants from South Africa, with stories of how they (or their parents) were thrown out of their jobs (diplomats, doctors, etc) for being white. Most seemed really glad just to have gotten out of there in one piece. Yet these policies and conditions in SA seem to have drawn almost no international attention or condemnation.

Nice way of brushing racial violence under the rug. That's like if (note, hypothetical) I said:

The success rate in the United States has nothing to do with race outside of the fact that most blacks are poor, most criminals are black, and most black neighbourhoods are isolated making them vulnerable to poor integration.

Most people would probably be up in arms about a statement like that, and yet you feel completely normal making the exact same statement against white people, except in justification of murder rather than poor economic performance.

Man, you could justify the freaking Holocaust with this type of reasoning. After all, in the early 30s, most Jews in Germany were quite well off.

Edited by Bonam

Most people would probably be up in arms about a statement like that, and yet you feel completely normal making the exact same statement against white people, except in justification of murder rather than poor economic performance.

It's not justifying the murder, it's explaining why they are the targets. Or do you live in some bizarro world where food banks are robbed instead of the local CIBC?

Another way of looking at it, newer high end luxary cars tend to get stolen at a much higher rate that older sub compacts......I suppose I'm blaming the car eh?

Man, you could justify the freaking Holocaust with this type of reasoning. After all, in the early 30s, most Jews in Germany were quite well off.

I won't even ask what pathetic supremist site you got that gem from....