New Forum for Conspiracy Theories

Polynewbie, Wendy, Drea, Catchme and anyone else who chooses to post ridiculous conspiracy theories - which have nothing to do with politics, btw - should all be banned for the atmosphere they help foster

A group of Muslim-extremists sitting in their caves plotting the demise of western civilization as we know it.... is a conspiracy theory.

Only Britain and the US have the solution while Chretien's Canada and the rest of Europe watches on because they actually want to see America destroyed... is a conspiracy theory.

Liberalism is in bed with Muslim-extremists because both have capitalism as its enemy.... is a conspiracy theory.

Gay-marriage is intended to break down the traditional nuclear-family.... is a conspiracy theory.

Shall I go on?

Polynewbie, Wendy, Drea, Catchme and anyone else who chooses to post ridiculous conspiracy theories - which have nothing to do with politics, btw - should all be banned for the atmosphere they help foster

Don't forget B. Max et al. for their global warming conspiracy theories.

Thank you for keeping my name off your list.

LOL

I think a separate area for conspiracy theories would be a good idea. On top of that they should be restricted to that area only. If someone starts a thread elsewhere it should be moved. As it is, other threads are being hijacked by conspiracy nuts.

You can't stop conspiracy nuts hijacking other threads even if the conspiracy theories are confined to a seperate forum.

I think a separate area for conspiracy theories would be a good idea. On top of that they should be restricted to that area only. If someone starts a thread elsewhere it should be moved. As it is, other threads are being hijacked by conspiracy nuts.

How would you qualify a thread as a conspiracy - something that contradicts what is said on TV ?

Or would the NAU be a conspiracy because it hasn't been mentioned on some TV stations ?

If FOX put on a special showing the evidence around 911 being an inside job it would become perfectly acceptable to debate it here.

Right...just like FOX's Moon Landing Hoax show. FOX is good for only a few things: Simpsons, King of the Hill, Family Guy...Futurama when it comes back in 2008.

------------------------------------------------------------

Quagmire (with a trashy girl on his arm): Hang around little guy, I'll be back later (he winks).

Stewie: Oh very well. I suppose I'll go and pump the chemical toilet. (Eyes the trashy girl.) apparently, you're about to do the same.

---Family Guy

How many people would actually choose to start their thread in the "tinfoil hat" forum? I think most people who start threads do so to generate debate on what they see as a legitimate topic; those of us who don't agree on that can just let the thread shrivel and die.

How many people would actually choose to start their thread in the "tinfoil hat" forum?

You're no doubt correct there. Crazy people never think they're crazy, as the saying goes...lol. But an "Off Topic" forum might be handy for a variety of other odd threads...rather than a "Conspiracy Theory" forum.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran...

---Sen. John McCain, singing to the tune of the Beach Boys' "Barbara Ann"

• 2 weeks later...