Your apoinion on 911  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

But if we are looking for a move to be living in, why not Porky's? bad movie but that sounds like fun. Lots of boobies. Think Poly would be able to get laid in it?

Yeah PN would probably do it with the fat gym teacher. Personally, I'd go for the one that made all the dog noises.

Their are a few cool movies worth living in, Starsky and Hutch, Gladiator, Harold and Kumar go to Whitecastle, American Pie 1, 2, and 3.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But if we are looking for a move to be living in, why not Porky's? bad movie but that sounds like fun. Lots of boobies. Think Poly would be able to get laid in it?

Yeah PN would probably do it with the fat gym teacher. Personally, I'd go for the one that made all the dog noises.

Their are a few cool movies worth living in, Starsky and Hutch, Gladiator, Harold and Kumar go to Whitecastle, American Pie 1, 2, and 3.

Nice! not sure about gladiator though.. How about Dumb and Dumber? Christ, if they can get laid it would be paradise for all.

Wait a minute.. mayeb we ARE in dumb and dumber? Poly and Blackie, have you guys ever gotten laid? If yes, we have our answer people.

I'm going to go buy a scooter!

And, I already knew that you support the worst military blunder in American history.

The Civil war? Where did that come from and what does that have to do with phazers bring down the WTC?

Didn't mention the civil war .. the worst blunder in American history, not just military, is the mindless attack on Iraq .. and I was just musing about the intellectual prowess of another poster is how it came into this conversation .. ALTHOUGH .. it must be said that most of those who believed in the mind-fuck of the "war on terror" are usually the same ones who got everything else wrong as well .. which I'll be glad to debate if you choose to go there.

Didn't mention the civil war .. the worst blunder in American history, not just military, is the mindless attack on Iraq .. and I was just musing about the intellectual prowess of another poster is how it came into this conversation .. ALTHOUGH .. it must be said that most of those who believed in the mind-fuck of the "war on terror" are usually the same ones who got everything else wrong as well .. which I'll be glad to debate if you choose to go there.

What about Vietnam? Iraq is definitely a huge blunder, but isn't Vietnam as well.

No, we've got most of it right, and I believe Black Dog is actually on the left and supports the official version. That's why the left and the right have united to battle stupidity.

the worst blunder in American history, not just military, is the mindless attack on Iraq ..
So please explain how an adminstration capable of screwing up the invasion of Iraq so badly could have possibly orchastrated a hoax like 9/11? Your partner in crime, PolyNewbie, believes the war in Iraq has gone exactly the way Bush and the evil overlords want.

I said that there were relatively small fires in the buildings when they "collapsed" and that small kerosene fires cannot melt buildings. In fact, LARGE kerosene fires cannot melt buildings.
Since you love facts try to absorb these ones:

1) Steel does not need to melt to weaken - it just needs to be heated. Normal fires burning carpet, furniture, etc can easily reach 800C. That is why steel frame buildings require fire proofing on all steel supports.

2) No one knows how hot the fires were when the buildings collapsed so your statement "relatively small fires" is simply something you made up.

Gawd, I feel like I am standing in front of a whack a mole machine.

One of the facts that I love to asborb is the fact that no steel-frame or concrete building has ever melted, weakened, or totally collapse from such a ridiculous theory.

Can you dispute that?

Didn't think so.

"No one knows how hot the fires were?????

What grade are you in?

I'm sure I have better things to do than argue science with someone who doesn't know that fires can only reach a certain temperature.

Feel free to ignore me if you choose 'cause I'm not trying to convince you of anything. Especially given the long and distinguished track record of the right-wing in getting things right during the past 6 years.

I mean the American people just think the world of the right-wing and are so appreciative of your stellar achievements .. and the rest of the world is so enamoured by the leadership of right-wing ideology.

Who would ever question if you actually knew what the hell you're talking about?

Such accomplishments. :blink:

Riverwind, the Rockefellars are to blame.

They want to bankrupt America for some reason, I don't really know how that works out to anyones advantage...

By the way alot of these conspiracies also come from Lyndon Larouche an avowed anti-semite and neo-nazi.

One of the facts that I love to asborb is the fact that no steel-frame or concrete building has ever melted, weakened, or totally collapse from such a ridiculous theory.

Can you dispute that?

Didn't think so.

If no one know's how hot the fires were, then how do you know they couldn't have weakened the structure?

Somebody who says that it's easy to prove 9/11 was the product of a CD by filling a barrel full of kerosene and a tin cup probably don't know what their talking about.

What grade are you in?

PteB, and I hear that those aircraft fires can burn extremey hot.

Feel free to ignore me if you choose 'cause I'm not trying to convince you of anything. Especially given the long and distinguished track record of the right-wing in getting things right during the past 6 years.

I mean the American people just think the world of the right-wing and are so appreciative of your stellar achievements .. and the rest of the world is so enamoured by the leadership of right-wing ideology.

I'm not right wing, I'm more of a Liberal-Libertarian. As well the American people don't think too highly of the right wing given the last mid-term election results.

As well left wingers on here think your theories are completely bogus.

Who would ever question if you actually knew what the hell you're talking about?

Such accomplishments.

I make my own opinion's based on what I've read. So far the mainstream science community supports the official event's of 9/11, and base that on science, not from making a few observation's while watching a video.

Either way I can only hope a round house kick is coming your way.

I'm sure I have better things to do than argue science with someone who doesn't know that fires can only reach a certain temperature.
Right, so why are the steel columns in buildings covered in fire protection? So why does any steel frame building damaged by fire have evidence of sagging and bent steel? The contents of office buildings can get hot enough to weaken steel. This is a well established fact that you can easily verify.
You ignorance has no bounds. There plenty of people from all sides of the political spectrum that can look at the evidence and realize 9/11 conspiracy theories are a pile of crap.

the worst blunder in American history, not just military, is the mindless attack on Iraq ..
So please explain how an adminstration capable of screwing up the invasion of Iraq so badly could have possibly orchastrated a hoax like 9/11? Your partner in crime, PolyNewbie, believes the war in Iraq has gone exactly the way Bush and the evil overlords want.

I think I'm beginning to like my "partner in crime" even more.

The fraud of 9/11 wasn't that difficult to orchestrate and even then they did a lousy job of it which is why planet earth questions it.

You can begin with "how did you know that Al Queda was involved?"

The official White House response

"When one of the planes hit the towers, the passport of one of the hijackers fell out of his pocket, landed on the ground, we found it, then related that hijacker to Al Queda".

People with brains would ask .. wait a minute .. are you suggesting that a paper passport fell out of the pocket of a hijacker, fell through heat and fire so intense that it melted a building, landed on the ground amongst tens of thousands of tons of concrete, debris, glass, and steel, then shortly after the attack, someone walked over and found this passport laying openly on the ground through dust and smoke so thick one could hardly see the nose on their face, you got the passport not knowing where it came from and immediately connected it to Al Queda.

How brilliant is that? Sounds like a joke, doesn't it .. but it's their official story.

The fraud wasn't premised on brilliance, it was premised on anyone hearing the official story would be too dumb to figure out that it's stupid.

By the way, I'm going to create a thread about "Victory in Iraq" which supports my partners claim.

The fraud of 9/11 wasn't that difficult to orchestrate and even then they did a lousy job of it which is why planet earth questions it.
Hardly, if it really was a botched hoax then we would have a long line of up colaboraters ready to explain their part in the scheme whether it was planting bombs or faking evidence at the crash sites. A few photos from a cell phone and there would be no debate today - Bush would be already impeached and life moves on. However, no collaborators have come forward for their 15 minutes of fame. Rational people conclude that must be because there was no hoax.

Can you dispute that?

Didn't think so.

If no one know's how hot the fires were, then how do you know they couldn't have weakened the structure?

Somebody who says that it's easy to prove 9/11 was the product of a CD by filling a barrel full of kerosene and a tin cup probably don't know what their talking about.

What grade are you in?

PteB, and I hear that those aircraft fires can burn extremey hot.

I'm not right wing, I'm more of a Liberal-Libertarian. As well the American people don't think too highly of the right wing given the last mid-term election results.

As well left wingers on here think your theories are completely bogus.

Such accomplishments.

I make my own opinion's based on what I've read. So far the mainstream science community supports the official event's of 9/11, and base that on science, not from making a few observation's while watching a video.

Either way I can only hope a round house kick is coming your way.

Wasn't talking to you dude or does this board work differently than replying to the name on the quote?

It doesn't matter what "wing" the fairy-talers belong to. The person I was talking to is right-wing.

As far as that round house kick .. not a good idea.

By the way, I'm going to create a thread about "Victory in Iraq" which supports my partners claim.

So, are you just Polynewbie?

Are you a Lyndon Larouche neo-fascist?

Most rational people can see through the BS often spewed by the conspiracy theory crowd, who think their living in the Matrix for some reason.

Wasn't talking to you dude or does this board work differently than replying to the name on the quote?

It doesn't matter what "wing" the fairy-talers belong to. The person I was talking to is right-wing.

As far as that round house kick .. not a good idea.

I'm not right wing, however I like to look at things in a rational light.

I think the round house kick is a good idea, apparently some people will stop being cross eyed when they hit their head really hard, it could work for you.

Hardly, if it really was a botched hoax then we would have a long line of up colaboraters ready to explain their part in the scheme whether it was planting bombs or faking evidence at the crash sites. A few photos from a cell phone and there would be no debate today - Bush would be already impeached and life moves on. However, no collaborators have come forward for their 15 minutes of fame. Rational people conclude that must be because there was no hoax.

Nearly half of Americans question the events of 9/11 and they come from both sides of the political spectrum.

Just a thought.

So, are you just Polynewbie?

Are you a Lyndon Larouche neo-fascist?

Most rational people can see through the BS often spewed by the conspiracy theory crowd, who think their living in the Matrix for some reason.

Nope .. I'm a citizen.

Most rational people?

Do you mean as in most rational people saw through the fraud of Iraq?

I bet you were spewing that "most rational people" bullshit then .. weren't you?

Are you sure they don't question whether more could have been done.

As well most people I come into contact with rarely dispute what happened on 9/11.

Just a thought, only a few scientists believe in your version of what happened. Most scientist's think you guy's are nutjob's, just a thought.

Nope .. I'm a citizen.

Most rational people?

Do you mean as in most rational people saw through the fraud of Iraq?

I bet you were spewing that "most rational people" bullshit then .. weren't you?

You are a citizen, just a Lyndon Larouche conspiracy theorist.

Most rational people, meaning the mainstream scientific community, public, etc.

I wasn't spewing the rational people BS back then because they argued for more weapon's inspection's, which is more rational than thinking were living in the Matrix.

Are you one of those guy's that dresses up as Neo wherever you go?

Can you dispute that?

You're correct. No steel-frame or concrete building, or, indeed, any bulding in history, has ever melted, weakened, or totally collapsed from a theory. The Twin Towers, on the other hand, collapsed because they were hit by two 400,000lb jet aircraft travelling at about 900 km/h.

Then I'm sure you can explain, in detail, how they did it. I asked PN for his version about 20 pages ago, but maybe you can offer up a scenario where he could not. Oh: don't forget to show your work.

Nearly half of Americans question the events of 9/11 and they come from both sides of the political spectrum.

Cite?

Here's one suggesting the number is actually one-third. That's fewer people than believe that God created the earth within the last 10,000 years ago, far below the numbers who belive the government is hiding evidence of extraterrestrial life and about the same number as believe George W. Bush is doing a good job.

Then I'm sure you can explain, in detail, how they did it. I asked PN for his version about 20 pages ago, but maybe you can offer up a scenario where he could not. Oh: don't forget to show your work.

Black Dog, don't you realize that only a few group's can pull this off, the Lucifarian's, Stonemason's, Jew's, or the Rockefellar's.

For some reason it's hard to believe that a bunch of pissed off muslim's could do it, despite the US involvement in that region going back 50 years.

This simply distract's everyone from the real issues, like the Patriot Act, Gitmo, Iraq, etc.

Black Dog: Then I'm sure you can explain, in detail, how they did it. I asked PN for his version about 20 pages ago, but maybe you can offer up a scenario where he could not. Oh: don't forget to show your work.

I did provide an explanation as to how it could be done with a dozen or so people knowing what is going on, the rest who play a part do not know what they are playing a part in. This is how intelligence agencies do things. I've learned this from listening to lots of different ex intelligence heads on varios media on the web.

You on the other hand watch too much TV. Jack Bauer isn't real.

I did provide an explanation as to how it could be done with a dozen or so people knowing what is going on, the rest who play a part do not know what they are playing a part in. This is how intelligence agencies do things. I've learned this from listening to lots of different ex intelligence heads on varios media on the web.

Yeah, you cooked up some half baked explanation that a bunch of dupes wired the whole WTC with explosives from top to bottom, all 220 stories of the twin towers plus WTC7, without anyone noticing, and that they did it in the span of a few days.

And then you made some other stuff up on the fly.

You on the other hand watch too much TV. Jack Bauer isn't real.

Who's Jack Bauer? A theoretical philosophist or some other scientician? Is he related to Eddie?

Oh and blackascoal? To make it fair, I'll ask you the same questions I asked PN:

1) If the Government carried out 9-11 by crashing planes into the twin towers to cover up the controlled demoloition of the WTC, why would they bother to fake a plane crashing into the Pentagon? I mean, why not just crash an actual plane like they did in New York? If the Pentagon was hit by a missile, where did all the suspiciously airplane-like debris (including wheels and scraps bearing the airline's colours) come from?

2) If the air defence was told to stand down, who shot down flight 93? Or was there a Flight 93 at all? If not, why fake a crash in the middle of nowhere? And what happened to the people who were on the actual flight 93?

3) How come nobody actually involved in the conspiracy has come forward? There must have been thousands of people directly involved and imagine the book deal awaiting the person who can blow the lid off of one of the greatest conspiracies of all time. Instead, we get Babs Streisand's husband. Oooh.

4) How did they manage to wire the WTC with explosives and when did they start? The tallest building ever imploded was the 439 foot (that's less than half the size of one WTC tower) J.L. Hudson Department Store in Detroit. That job took seventh months of prep work, 2,728 lbs of explosives in 4,118 separate charges in 1,100 locations on columns on nine levels of the complex, and 36,000 ft of detonating cord. Now imagine the time and material required to bring down two WTC towers and WTC7. Now tell me how they were able to do all of that work undetected.

Bonus points if your unified theory of 9-11 incorporates the Mole people.

Can you dispute that?

You're correct. No steel-frame or concrete building, or, indeed, any bulding in history, has ever melted, weakened, or totally collapsed from a theory. The Twin Towers, on the other hand, collapsed because they were hit by two 400,000lb jet aircraft travelling at about 900 km/h.

"Don't forget to show your work" .. I'll assume that's humor.

So are you now suggesting that the weight and speed of the planes brought the towers down? I agree that the fire/heat theory is lame as hell, but I'd rather deal with one ridiculous theory at a time.

Was Operation Northwoods a real plan to assassinate and kill innocent people as a pretext for war? Or did we lefties just make that up?

I'll give you an two examples of "how they did it".

First, if you're planning an Operation Northwoods style attack on your own country, you'd have to make sure that NORAD did not get in the way as they have successfully done for 40 years. You would need a stand-down order and a smokescreen to confuse the military.

Was there a stand-down order? .. Surely you know.

Were there 5 wargames going on the very same day? How did 19 cavemen know that? Was it coincidence, happenstance, or just plain luck that "Bin Laden" chose that day to attack?

Additionally, if you're going to implode the buildings and blame it on magic (fire/heat), you'd better make damn sure that no one inspects the crime scene and physical evidence.

After the attack, the US scooped up all the concrete/debris/EVIDENCE and shipped it to China and India with the quickness without a thorough examination of the evidence. In fact, by the same demolition company that scooped up the Oklahoma City Bombing debris.

How many people would know of the fraud at this point outside of the people who planned it.

So are you now suggesting that the weight and speed of the planes brought the towers down? I agree that the fire/heat theory is lame as hell, but I'd rather deal with one ridiculous theory at a time.

This music video is lame:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yd6weEzrdUQ

A scientific theory backed up by the mainstream science community as well as the American Society of Civil Engineer's isn't "lame".

Was Operation Northwoods a real plan to assassinate and kill innocent people as a pretext for war? Or did we lefties just make that up?

Wasn't Operation Northwoods about Cuba, and not about September 11. You lefties didn't really make it up, and no sphincter boy most of the public would know about it since it was featured on CNN.

These 9/11 conspiracies have been able to unite wacko's on the left [marxists, socialists, anarchists], and those on the right,[white supremacists, anti-government groups, anti-semites].

NORAD is effective when it comes to external target's. However I'm pretty sure a hijacking is a different story. Can you name any time NORAD did get in the way before, or are you just making this BS up sphincter boy.

Were there 5 wargames going on the very same day? How did 19 cavemen know that? Was it coincidence, happenstance, or just plain luck that "Bin Laden" chose that day to attack?

I don't think arab's are cavemen. I would also take a guess that the exercise wasn't going on for September 11, but for a few week's as that is usually how long military exercises run.

Additionally, if you're going to implode the buildings and blame it on magic (fire/heat), you'd better make damn sure that no one inspects the crime scene and physical evidence.

Magic, hold on David Copperfield, according to the mainstream scientific community the official theory is the most logical one. As for inspecting the crime scene for physical evidence, it's hard to do when your searching for survivor's.

After the attack, the US scooped up all the concrete/debris/EVIDENCE and shipped it to China and India with the quickness without a thorough examination of the evidence. In fact, by the same demolition company that scooped up the Oklahoma City Bombing debris.

Is it that hard to believe that a white supremacist, anti-government nutjob blew up the Oklahoma building. As well what would be the point of blaming it on a white guy.

How many people would know of the fraud at this point outside of the people who planned it.

The 9/11 hijackers that are apparently still alive, as well as countless white house staff, military staff, pentagon staff, etc.