I Thought They Were Going To Try Harder

BayLee

Why don't YOU say anything about the hundreds of civilians the talibs have blown away with suicide bombs, vehicle bombs etc... Why don't you mention the women hung for wearing make up, or looking at a man.

OK,thats terrible.

But we and especially the Americans are supposed to be the good guys,

Not doing what the bad guys do

"Again, it is really easy to hide in mom & dads basement and critic soldiers on the other side of the world.."

There is that inteligent behaviour showing itself again

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't YOU say anything about the hundreds of civilians the talibs have blown away with suicide bombs, vehicle bombs etc... Why don't you mention the women hung for wearing make up, or looking at a man.

OK,thats terrible.

But we and especially the Americans are supposed to be the good guys,

Not doing what the bad guys do

"Again, it is really easy to hide in mom & dads basement and critic soldiers on the other side of the world.."

There is that inteligent behaviour showing itself again

Well I have been in the real world and faced the working end of an AK47. You have done nothing but bash Canadian soldiers since you have been here, you sound like a nazi idiot in 1938 trying to stir anger towards Jews. You have never been to Afghanistan, and have NO idea what your talking about. Another no nothing know it all. How about asking questions before you judge. There are plenty of CF folks on here, why don't you ask questions, try and LEARN something before you spout off like an Assclown.

There are many issues on here I am not up to speed on, that one reason I am here, TO LEARN something new, not bash people I know nothing about. I read, ask questions.

You could have asked one of us, "what's it like there, why do they shoot at civilians, how can that happen"??? Would be glad to fill you in.

Its war, WAR SUCKS, get over it....

I just simply reported the news.Its not my fault Canadian soldiers have been acting like American soldiers and blowing away innocent people.

It is your fault, you a spoutiong of garbage you don't know anything about. Here's a suggestion, "I found this article, can any of you military people shed light on this for me. Why do civilians get shot??". Ask questions, you may learn something.

You rant about things you know nothing about......

It is really easy to hide like a coward behind a computer and whine about Canadians killing inocent people. You have no idea what your talking about, just more tired left wing garbage....

You run a road block, ignore warnings, you die, sorry....

Hey, don't lump all us left-wingers in with baylee. :) I fully support our troops.

It is really easy to hide like a coward behind a computer and whine about Canadians killing inocent people. You have no idea what your talking about, just more tired left wing garbage....

Hey, don't lump all us left-wingers in with baylee. :) I fully support our troops.

I prob should not use the terms left & right wing. They really don't work well, myself I could be considered either, depending on what issue you question me on....

I will make every effort not to do it again.....

I think the terms themselves can be fairly descriptive, especially when applied to the 2-axis "political compass" rather than the traditional 1-axis spectrum.

I am not sure where I fit in, I believe in a strong military, a very tough criminal justice system, abolish welfare for healthy able bodied people & close ties with the USA.

However I am not against abortion, don't encourage it, believe in stem cell research, good education, top notch medical care, gay marriage really doesn't bother me and we need to fix the enviornment. I have no idea where I fit in te spectrum....

I think the terms themselves can be fairly descriptive, especially when applied to the 2-axis "political compass" rather than the traditional 1-axis spectrum.

I am not sure where I fit in, I believe in a strong military, a very tough criminal justice system, abolish welfare for healthy able bodied people & close ties with the USA.

However I am not against abortion, don't encourage it, believe in stem cell research, good education, top notch medical care, gay marriage really doesn't bother me and we need to fix the enviornment. I have no idea where I fit in te spectrum....

http://www.politicalcompass.org/

http://www.politicalcompass.org/

Well I took the tests, turns out I am a Liberal:) On the middle line, slightly left of center.. You learn something every day.... Not quiet Stalin, not quiet Ghandi:):).....

How true weaponeer.

Baylee you are one granola loving, tree hugging, arse wart. Can you tell us whatcha been takin lately cuz its doing something to your brains CS* outlet valve.

*Common Sense (BL I thought you would need the explaination)

The discussion of harder focuses on accidental killings of Afghan Civilians. Not understanding Afghan culture or actions has led to a number of shootings of Afghans by Canadian Forces whom feel threatened by their irrational actions. However, for Afghans they are normal.

Today, I hear that the Afghans want to lead the Canadian convoys to try to prevent such actions.

This could be a good move. I am not certain. I really can't comment on the level of training of the current Afghan forces.

However, as I have said before in the other Afghan threads including this one. It is imperative for us to reduce civilian casualties. The commanders know this, Karzai knows this, and we know this. Getting it done and still providing security has proven to be a difficult task. There are political, internal problems within Afghanistan with regards to these accidental shootings, and there is the propoganda that the Taliban exploit from these unfortuneate decisions.

us we

Us?

We?

Seems the Afganis have had enough of Canadian soldiers killing innocent civillians

Frustrated by a spate of civilian shootings, Afghan National Police and the head of the local human rights commission have recommended to Canadian commanders that military convoys be shepherded by local authorities.

My God.If we thought it was Bush who was creating a whole new era of terrorists,think again.

The way Canadian soldiers have been murdering Aghani civillians it just may be them who are creating new terrorists.

The shootings have put a strain on relations between Canadian soldiers and civilians, who are often caught in the crossfire or hit by wayward warning shots.

"I ask you: why are civilians being shot?" said Abdul Quadar Noorzai, the regional program manager of the Afghanistan Independent Human Rights Commission.

"It would be better to let Afghan army or Afghan police handle security on convoys. If they were to let the chief of police know when they are moving between places it would be great."

MacEachern said the driver failed to heed repeated warnings to stop and stay away.

I think that excuse is worn out.Time to come up with a new one

http://www.thestar.com/Unassigned/article/186185

"Why can't they be shot in the leg?"

I think its because its more fun and impressive to the Americans if you kill them

How do you shoot someone in a car in the leg?

The last civilian Canadian soldiers murderd a week and a half ago was a man on foot with a mental disabiity

MacEachern said the driver failed to heed repeated warnings to stop and stay away.

Ah, I was wondering why you put this quote right in front of it.

Your missing one, Canuck E Stan. I saw a StevenBush earlier today on the board, who was banned so fast most people probably missed him/her. Hopefully when the next banning inevitably happens, he/she will get the message and go find another board that is short of a troll.

George too is already a has been.

Let's see what the different usernames for Baylee have been shall we; imatitlover, stevenbush, and georgeharper.

Does this guy even have something remotely close to a life.

By the way when he was stevenbush, the post he made said it was too bad Dick Cheney wasn't killed today. As we can all see Baylee is a real winner.

By the way what kind of an idiot actually goes for the leg, if you believe the person wants to kill you and has a bomb I think you would want him incapacitated.

Something verrrrrrrrrrrry familiar about George.
BayLee-Member Group: Banned

-------------------------

imatitlover-Member Group: Banned

-------------------

GeorgeHarper

Member Group: Members

Anybody else think so?

The proof is in the proof and if you got good proof its proven.

Let's see what the different usernames for Baylee have been shall we; imatitlover, stevenbush, and georgeharper.

Yeah, well I have a PROBLEM with your NAME. EVERY TIME I SEE IT I GET THIRSTY.

THEN I HAVE TO MAKE A CHOICE

CANADIAN

or

BLUE.

Never a poll on that.

All kidding aside. Baylee rants and the difficulties in Afghanistan get sidelined on this forum just that fast.

There is a problem with the number of Civilians being killed. It is important to find better ways. Perhaps the Afghans have one. But if you have ever read anything about them, who knows what's gonna happen.

I was hoping to see responses from Weaponeer, Army Guy etc, to get their feedback on Afghans wanting to lead a Canadian Convoy with the intent to reduce civilian casualties.