Race based arrests

JMH

Violent gun crimes in Canada have two primary sources: Hells Angels and ethnic gangs........period.

Being a part of a "group" wether it be racial or denominational is a factual tool used by police to arrest and convict violent criminals in Canada. Playing the "race card" and purporting discrimination in these cases is simply foolish and does nothing to solve the problem.

In my Canadian city of 2.2 million people on the west coast, 92% of ALL shootings resulting in death are commited by people of East or West Asian decent. 72% of ALL violent crime is commited by this same demographic. 87% of all traffic deaths of pedestrians are caused by this same demographic (street racing and poor driving/bogus licences.

Do the math........it's very simple.

Yes............. there is a definate racial/cultural component to these matters. And instead of crying about discrimination, put your god-dammed foot down, and start raising your children in a responsable fasion.

It's disgusting what this country is becoming...........disgracefull.

Like others of the kind, you (conveniently) forgot to post references to the sources of your information. And frankly, it doesn't appear very plausible.

Simply go to Statistics Canada. It will provide you with all the info you need concerning homicides, domicides and what most Canadians had for breakfast this morning.......................

and frankly , it didn't appear very plausible to me either (and my kind......whatever that means).

Thats why it concernes me.

Sometimes, the truth is unfortunate.

Like others of the kind, you (conveniently) forgot to post references to the sources of your information. And frankly, it doesn't appear very plausible.

Simply go to Statistics Canada. It will provide you with all the info you need concerning homicides, domicides and what most Canadians had for breakfast this morning.......................

and frankly , it didn't appear very plausible to me either (and my kind......whatever that means).

Thats why it concernes me.

Sometimes, the truth is unfortunate.

Seems like Myata is right about your posting.

Yes............. there is a definate racial/cultural component to these matters. And instead of crying about discrimination, put your god-dammed foot down, and start raising your children in a responsable fasion.

I agree (I live in the Fraser Valley).

But where do they get their guns?

Surely not from Canadians - we all have our guns locked in cabinets, don't we? We all report if our guns are stolen, don't we? All our guns are registered and traceable, aren't they?

So ... they must be gettin' 'em from our friendly southern neighbour.

Anyway, even if they didn't have guns, they'd just use machetes....

And yes, immigrant parents need to take special parenting classes. "How to raise your son in the face of gangs, fast cars and loose women".

Violent gun crimes in Canada have two primary sources: Hells Angels and ethnic gangs........period.

Being a part of a "group" wether it be racial or denominational is a factual tool used by police to arrest and convict violent criminals in Canada. Playing the "race card" and purporting discrimination in these cases is simply foolish and does nothing to solve the problem.

In my Canadian city of 2.2 million people on the west coast, 92% of ALL shootings resulting in death are commited by people of East or West Asian decent. 72% of ALL violent crime is commited by this same demographic. 87% of all traffic deaths of pedestrians are caused by this same demographic (street racing and poor driving/bogus licences.

It is interesting that you differentiate ethnic gangs by race, but not so the Hells Angles. The Hells Angels are a white racist gang themselves. In essence what you are saying is that most violent gun crimes is gang-related. Most of the gangs form around something they have in common, race. This is true of both white and non-white gangs.

92% of ALL shootings resulting in death are commited by people of East or West Asian decent. 72% of ALL violent crime is commited by this same demographic. 87% of all traffic deaths of pedestrians are caused by this same demographic (street racing and poor driving/bogus licences.

Great post by the way. It's rare someone posts numbers to back up their arguments.

All that's happening is we're letting low quality people wander into our country. We encourage this, and these same people vote Liberal. That is why we do it.

We are the only country on the face of the planet that litteraly lets anyone fill out an application and come here with no job prospects and access to full services.

Thus, just 'anyone' is coming here. These are low quality poeple IMO and should not be here unless a company sponsors them in.

There should also be NO family sponsorship at all, under any circumstances.

I agree (I live in the Fraser Valley).

But where do they get their guns?

I don't care.

people kill people. Low quality poeple are coming into Canada.

What part of that factual equation don't you understand?

So ... they must be gettin' 'em from our friendly southern neighbour.

lol.

And yes, immigrant parents need to take special parenting classes. "How to raise your son in the face of gangs, fast cars and loose women".

No.

Immigrant parent need to not come here in the first place unless a company sponsors them to work. After their permit expires, they must leave.

They can take Arar with them also.