Judge Slams Indian Actions

She:kon!

OK, let's try this! We were originally talking about the North Vietnamese using tactics of concealment and strike. Tsi, talked about the Native tactic of hiding under sand, ground and the like being learned by Ho Chi Min. (Although this tactic is not uniquely Native; I believe it was also used by Arabic peoples). Get the connection here? You are correct in that the word "ambush" was not used. But the idea was implied.

Nope. Never implied that. I never mentioned hiding in the sand or underground. You are making obtuse connections which proves you can't comprehend what you read.

O:nen

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well okay then, natives are shape shifters who are absolute warriors that can and have defeated the white man using their mystical skills. All of this has been proven time and again throughout history no doubt. Perhaps in my ignorance I have failed to understand the nature of my verbal opponent within this debate.

It is apparent that I have engaged in a battle of wits with an unarmed person, for this I apologize. I truely meant no offense. It is painfully obvious that natives are not in the least bit capable of governing themselves within any modern society. Perhaps when mankind had to survive as hunter gatherers their culture was up to the task of survival, but those times have long since past. Currently the real world has no place for people who have false beliefs and are proponents of nonsense. It seems that Canada will be burdened with supporting these natives for some time into the future. When their level of comprehension has risen to the point where the debate as to whether or not the world is flat can be summed up with a mere word, they will be capable of looking after themselves. Until that time we will have the responsibility of looking after them as we would with any child living with fantasy and being unable to discern reality.

I actually pity the group of natives who would accept the drivel that is being spewed upon this website by their own erroneous and ignorant individuals. I feel sorry for the direction they have chosen and the hardship it will bring these once proud and honourable people. It is becoming clear that all of this nations efforts have been in vain in some instances. When members of the first nations allow some of their own people to represent them them in such a poor manner it gives them all a bad reputation for being ignorant and abusive at the same time as they exercise their arrogant racist nature.

Don't worry Tsi, the government will look you and your kind since the represntations you are making provide a whole new meaning to that ancient phrase ignorant savage.

Actually Tsi, you were right, the following comment about "spider holing" should be credited to Okwaho. My apologies for that!

Ho Chi Minh studied Native American battle tactics at the Univeristy of Chicago and deployed them in the field! The "spider hole" came from Geronimo's tactic of burying themselves in the sand

You do tend to be evasive, however. So let me try this, and with all due respect, please answer the following: if the Viet Cong were adept at concealment and ambush, and this was one of their chief tactics, what tactic was it that native soldiers in the US Army/Marines were NEVER fooled by? Again, I am not being facetious; I really want to know.

I will let you in on a little surprise. I am a "convert" of sorts; I used to actually support native land claims. Went to rallies and meetings. The whole nine yards. Then I found the natives who liked "our" support and even asked for it, refused to answer questions (like you do - sorry, no disrespect meant) and the more they were asked for answers, the more hostile and snotty they got. We (again, read whites) and even some of the natives began to say, "Hey, guys, we need to answer these questions!" Then, suddenly I realized that the more aggressive people (both whites and natives) were just that; angry and wanting to pick a fight.

I/many of us, again both whites and natives withdrew our support.

When we ask, "What, where, why or how?", we just wish you would answer our questions.

I know of no warrior that was sucker-punched by those tactics. When ever some of them went in to take a hill, they were painfully aware that they would be walking into the nests. Unfortuately the US military educated brats in the art of ordered warfare ignored their concerns and ordered them to take the hills in full frontal assaults to which many American kids died, and the hills remained solefully in the Vietcong control. They believed that napalm would clear them out and were unaware in many case of the miles of tunnels that protected them from surface bombardments.

The beauty of this low tech method of defense was that the US could bomb out and blow up as many tunnels as they wanted and the moles would just dig new ones. In a half of a day they could rebuild what the US took weeks to search out and destroy. Low tech trumps high tech once again.......

Jerry, in order to have a battle of wits you must first make a comment. While you have made lots of ignorant assumptions which have been dispelled time and time again, there has never been a sensible point made by you in any of these threads. If you think that you could take me on in a battle of wits or a flame war, I say bring it on. But please do a little research first. You will find an internet full of wounded egos and disheartened posters who tried to do the same thing and found themselves questioning their very existence.

The fact that you don't believe in something is no consulation in your defense. Your myths of Canada, your failure as a citizen to wrestle control of your government away from lawyers and business people is evidence enough that you deserve everything you have as a Canadian - which is nothing. You have no property rights, your civil and human rights are in a shambles, you are a slave to corporations and your kids are bombarded with advertising that has them singing corporate jingles on the way to their woefully inadequate schools (which you pay for with user fees they collect from you). I would suggest that it is Canadians that cannot look after themselves and so as apathetic and impotent sleepers your government does a nice job of telling you what to do. On the other hand our freedoms are still intact, we have property rights and human rights that exceed the limitations placed on you. Your jealousy is evident and rather than join us in protecting your freedoms you would have us be imprisoned as you are simmering in your limitations and restrictions. You really do have something to be proud about. You have been suckered by the best in world into believing that you are a nation when all you are is a corporation that even American legislators would be proud of. Get a life. Yours is obviously tied up in a mental disability that isn't covered by your health insurance and your verbal masturbation is hardly entertaining to anyone but yourself. Got any hair on your lips yet?

I know of no warrior that was sucker-punched by those tactics.

Doesn't mean it didn't happen. Don't get the impression that I am against low-tech warfare. Vietcong > one million dead, US around 58,000.

You also need to get over yourself. Your megalomania makes you a poor representative for your people and cheapens your argument.

Anyway, I still think your having us on!

Jerry, in order to have a battle of wits you must first make a comment.

Well I guess Tsi that you choose to dishonour me at the cost of what little credibility that you have on this forum. So be it, I will bring it on for you at your request.

Tsi, the comments were and still are yours to defend, I have made no claims it is you that have. You need to understand that it is you who seek to accomplish something here. According to you it is I and my fellow Canadians that have something that you want. It is not we who want what you have, it is the other way around my simple friend.

While you have made lots
of ignorant assumptions which have been dispelled time and time again,

I have made no assumptions at all Tsi, I have based my commentary on the wording and terminology of your statements and available records from both native and government resources available to anyone with a computer and internet access. Further to that your contention that these things have been dispelled is only your opinion based on your own false conclusions reached through baised viewpoints not related to factual records and actual historic events. It is your challenged comprehension which prevents your understanding the simple truth and your misguided judgement that clouds your reasoning.

....there has never been a sensible point made by you in any of these threads. If you think that you could take me on in a battle of wits or a flame war, I say bring it on. But please do a little research first. You will find an internet full of wounded egos and disheartened posters who tried to do the same thing and found themselves questioning their very existence.

You forget to qualify this commentary with the prefix of the standard opening "In my opinion". You can only speak for yourself Tsi. Unles you are delusional enough to contend that you are speaking for others, and if you have any supporters I pity them for their poor judgement in the selection of a representative. I do not search for the sorrows and regrets of mankind on the internet Tsi, I search for the quest for truth and righteousness of the individual. I do not dwell on the mistakes of the past and lament the state my affairs, instead I work to achieve my own peace and tranquility through understanding and acceptance.

The fact that you don't believe in something is no consulation in your defense.

A seriously misguided approach to debate in my opinion.

Your myths of Canada, your failure as a citizen to wrestle control of your government away from lawyers and business people is evidence enough that you deserve everything you have as a Canadian - which is nothing.

An interesting statement! Lets just take that apart in a little exercise shall we. A myth is something that is widely believed but false. Canada exists and its origin and history are a matter of record so the first four words of your statement are serve as the prelude to a false pretext. You then go on to suggest that as a citizen it is my duty to overthrow the government for a reason in which you believe that has no relation to what I believe is simply absurd. You then end this little rant by deciding what I deserve. Funny thing about that is that you would go over the deep end if I would dare to suggest what you deserve, whats good for the goose is good for the gander Tsi.

You have no property rights, your civil and human rights are in a shambles, you are a slave to corporations and your kids are bombarded with advertising that has them singing corporate jingles on the way to their woefully inadequate schools (which you pay for with user fees they collect from you).

It is not I who have made "ignorant assumptions which have been dispelled time and time again" Tsi, in fact you write your own epitaph.

I would suggest that it is Canadians that cannot look after themselves and so as apathetic and impotent sleepers your government does a nice job of telling you what to do. On the other hand our freedoms are still intact, we have property rights and human rights that exceed the limitations placed on you.

Suggest all you want, pigs still can't fly. Unless of course that is a native pig that has transformed themselves into some mystical flying creature from your sun worshiping religion. Or is it only natives that can shape shift Tsi? Let us return to the truth for a second here, how much land do you "own" Tsi? Or is it just your tribal mothers whop own the land? By the way Tsi, human rights were not created by natives. I think native culture excepted slavery did it not?

Your jealousy is evident and rather than join us in protecting your freedoms you would have us be imprisoned as you are simmering in your limitations and restrictions.

Trust me Tsi, I am not jealous of you, that is the wrong word entirely. Pity could be used in my view ut not jealous...no not at all.

You really do have something to be proud about. You have been suckered by the best in world into believing that you are a nation when all you are is a corporation that even American legislators would be proud of.

Once again Tsi, that is only your unsubstantiated opinion. It is incorrect, but then again what else could be expected from you?

Get a life. Yours is obviously tied up in a mental disability that isn't covered by your health insurance and your verbal masturbation is hardly entertaining to anyone but yourself. Got any hair on your lips yet?

That little comment will be both reported and remembered Tsi. It is musings like that that do little to further the causes for which you believe. It does however support my contention that you are incapable of acting in a civilized fashion and it reminds me why whites described natives as savages in the first place.

I see you learned a new word China. Before you put it into your limited vocabulary you should learn what it means first.

What you can't see, you fear. That doesn't mean it doesn't exist. It just means that you can't see it. The limitation is in your own mind, not in mine. And if you really knew the capacity of the human being you would have no trouble seeing yourself for who you really are.....and not who you ~think~ you are. You have been subject to a mass experiment in conditioning. Even your own thoughts are suspect. What you tell yourself isn't the truth. It is merely a myth based on what others have instructed you to believe.

Doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Prove it did happen, doubting Thomas. I'm telling you that the many warriors I have met in my life time have said none of them were fooled. Most of them came back to tell the story because they were not sucker punched by the Vietcong using their tactics. In fact there are many who used their abilities to bend the circumstances (alter the rules of the reality) to meet their belief.

A warrior doesn't die until he has a vision of his death - and only then because he believes his death is inevitible. Belief preceeds cause. Cause always preceeds effect. A stark reality that most of you who have been mass conditioned have been trained to forget and deny. Why do you think that would be?

Answer: Those who are subject to limitation seek out others - not to free them from their bondage, but to entrap them in limitation.

She:kon! Jerry,

You've still made no comment. All you are doing is what trolls like to do. Focus on the trees and forget that there is a forest. If you are offended then take it up in your own mind. That is where it all originates.

I don't particularly care if I have credibility with you or not. You are less than credibile anyway, so coming from you that would have been an insult (if I could be insulted). Your having an opinion doesn't matter to this issue - even if it is completely wrong. The only thing that matters is what we think because in the end we are the final decision makers, and your whining and condesention is about as effective as a worm trying to stop traffic by crawling across the 401 at rush hour.

You would do best to sit back and watch how real people get things done.

BTW I do speak for myself but there are many who agree with me. Not because they give me their vote but because they can hear the truth when it is spoken to them - which is an ability you as a mainstreamer have given up to mass-conditioning.

Prove it did happen, doubting Thomas.

Read David Hume. You made the original statement. The onus is upon you to prove your statement, not for me to disprove it.

You are getting frustrated; your anger, snotty comments and name-calling are increasing! And you have still not answered many of the questions we have asked. We have asked them in all sincerity and you just "dig in your heels", and refuse to do so. And you are rude to boot. Can you tell us why?

You never will get any answers from Tsi or Okwaho, LfC.... these postings are getting very redundant as they don't bother to consider what anyone with a differing opinion than themselves says. They proved that when they refuse to understand our relationship with the Queen of Canada. I wonder why they come on these forums? Likely just to stir up tempers and start fights.

You'll also notice that the more sane natives, such as Bluejay, have long since left these arguments behind, and in the same way so have most of the good non-native posters, such as FTA Lawyer et al.

I suggest we all leave this crap behind.... we'll never get through to Tsi or Okwaho... just a couple of conceited morons, possibly the same person, with nothing significant to offer.

Typical internet noobes. You can't discuss the issue so you attack the poster. How typical and amateurish of you all.

I made my proof. It was a consensus of many friends and aquaintances. What the problem is, is that it is not enough proof for you. That really is YOUR problem and in face of the proof I have presented it is up to you to prove your doubt.

I'm hardly frustrated at dealing with noobes. In fact I have demonstrated much more patience than most of you, replying to the same silly questions and dispelling the same insane myths time and time again. I accept your incompetence to stay on topic, and your inability to understand concepts that are beyond your comprehension. However, there is nothing you can say that will detract me from speaking the truth.

I would suggest that you get back on topic, or if you are incapable of adding to it you might step back and forget about it altogether. Your ignroance and myths on Native issues are deeply rooted and will take months of deprogramming before you can stand up to your own myths and start facing reality. If you get angry, disillusioned or frustrated and then aim that at me, then so what? I have big shoulders and thick skin. If you need a historical enema then do that in your own bed. This is not the place to lay in your own crap and accuse others of stinking.

Those of you who are afraid to go any further, I wish you well and forgive you for your sins.

No trolling there. Just a peaceful discussion about getting together with some Caledonians over coffee and tea.

It is remarkable that you would want to extend that invitation here. Shall we all go to deirdrie's house for an BBQ?

Hey! Calling all Warriors, Royaner, Grandmothers and okwehon:we. All are invited to Lora's for a party!

Actually Tsi, you were right, the following comment about "spider holing" should be credited to Okwaho. My apologies for that!
Ho Chi Minh studied Native American battle tactics at the Univeristy of Chicago and deployed them in the field! The "spider hole" came from Geronimo's tactic of burying themselves in the sand

Yes it was me that said it and I still stand by it! Spider holes and the Medicine of the Mole.

The medicine of the mole has nothing to do with tunnels. It is what is refered to as "Shape Shifting", the ability to ambush your enemy anywhere at any time by suddenly appearing and disappearing. Charlie almost had the ability to do it fully. That is the main ingredient to a successful ambush!

As we have both said already orders had to be followed regardless of how rediculous they seemed. Just as you refuse to believe what we're saying, the 90 day wonders didn't listen when a potential ambush was revealed and thus walked right into it!

Camp X in Oshawa, Ontario used our people to train bush tactics including "disappearing."

Yes it was me that said it and I still stand by it! Spider holes and the Medicine of the Mole.

The medicine of the mole has nothing to do with tunnels. It is what is refered to as "Shape Shifting", the ability to ambush your enemy anywhere at any time by suddenly appearing and disappearing. Charlie almost had the ability to do it fully. That is the main ingredient to a successful ambush!

As we have both said already orders had to be followed regardless of how rediculous they seemed. Just as you refuse to believe what we're saying, the 90 day wonders didn't listen when a potential ambush was revealed and thus walked right into it!

Camp X in Oshawa, Ontario used our people to train bush tactics including "disappearing."

• 2 weeks later...
She:kon! Fungku Charlie,

No one can prove to you anything you refuse to believe. That makes shaft-shifting much more valuable to us. If you knew how it was done then you would believe it.

My children learned how to shape-shift at a very early age. Its that easy and unfortunately you are "too smart" :rolleyes: to believe it.

I owe you nothing. Prove it to me you are really as smart as you ~think~ you are.......

I have read of this shape shifting as described in the Carlos Castenada(sp) books he wrote on the teachings of Don Juan.

Clue in Tsi. They were drug, or deprivation induced halucinations. One time Carlos got all wasted and turned into a raven, or a crow.

I once saw a dog melt into a carpet, I guess that makes me a shaman too.

In 1938 Orson Wells broadcast a radio special "War of the Worlds". It is estimated that of the 6 million people who listened to the show, more than half of them were genuinely frightened and believed that the US was actually being invaded by Martians. That's 3.4 million thinking, educated and well rounded Americans got sucker int by it.

"Belief" is more powerful than any of the senses. Surprise and confusion is more powerful than belief. However, knowing how reality really operates usurps them all and with the mass conditioning you have been subjected to all your life it is as simple as knowing how to change the dream you think you are having into the nightmare it can easily become. You are free to dream that shape-shifting is some magic trickery. It is not. It reality at its fullest - the kind you could never understand becasue to look at truth frightens you, so you are constantly fed stories about how safe and secure your life is. It really isn't.....

In 1938 Orson Wells broadcast a radio special "War of the Worlds". It is estimated that of the 6 million people who listened to the show, more than half of them were genuinely frightened and believed that the US was actually being invaded by Martians. That's 3.4 million thinking, educated and well rounded Americans got sucker int by it.

"Belief" is more powerful than any of the senses. Surprise and confusion is more powerful than belief. However, knowing how reality really operates usurps them all and with the mass conditioning you have been subjected to all your life it is as simple as knowing how to change the dream you think you are having into the nightmare it can easily become. You are free to dream that shape-shifting is some magic trickery. It is not. It reality at its fullest - the kind you could never understand becasue to look at truth frightens you, so you are constantly fed stories about how safe and secure your life is. It really isn't.....

So it is estimated that 3.4 million people were too dumb to look out their windows and you want to use them as examples? I guess you feel since they are obviously smarter than you I would be impressed. Sorry to disappoint you.

If you can really shape shift you should be on that new talent show. You could make billions and buy back all your land.