Putting an end to Apartheid in Ontario:

Putting an end to Apartheid in Ontario:

There is not much that can be done by the Multicultural Canadians to deal with the Apartheid in Quebec being advanced by the group of French Speaking Canadians over there, but we in Ontario have a duty to our descendants to STOP the spread of French Apartheid into Ontario.

A start is disbanding Conseil Scolaire Du District Centre Sud Ouest CSDCSO, which is the epitome of Racist Apartheid infesting Ontario under the illegitimate use of parts of the Constitution written in by French Canadians who were in power at the time 30 years ago and not yet gotten changed.

The Non-French Multicultural Canadians that make up 80% of all of Canada (96% if you look only outside of Quebec), must take back from this Racist Minority Group the advances they have made over the last thirty years into Ontario.

People of Ontario must do what they can to discourage fellow Canadians from using the Racist and Apartheid school system so that the system will be shut down that way.

Just because they have to ability to twist the laws to get advantages, does not mean that it is right to do so. They may have the right based on some crafty laws, but that does not make it right when they do it and insult and discriminates against all other people like this system does.

It’s up to the parent and students to withdraw from using these illegitimate public education system that are not meant for Public in practice.

People of Ontario must do what they can to discourage fellow Canadians from using the Racist and Apartheid school system so that the system will be shut down that way.

The French Language Services Act says:

"Municipalities do not have to provide French-language services, even in the designated regions. They are responsible for deciding whether or not to provide their services in French."

Whatever that means democratically speaking.

http://www.ofa.gov.on.ca/english/FLSA.html

There is not much that can be done by the Multicultural Canadians to deal with the Apartheid in Quebec being advanced by the group of French Speaking Canadians over there, but we in Ontario have a duty to our descendants to STOP the spread of French Apartheid into Ontario.

The RCMP arrest 17 kids planning to kill thousands of Canadians with a bomb and you are worried about French Speaking Canadians.

If multiculturalism was only languages on a cereal box, then there wouldn't really be a problem, would there?

I suggest you take a broader view of the world, and think about how northern North America should decide to make its place.

When you have corrupt gangster organizations running school boards in Ontario, I think that's when people must say enough is enough.

It's not racist to call racists, racists. Conseil Scolaire Du Disctrict Centre Sud Ouest is a Racist Organization and not a suitable public education system.

They do more and longer lasting damage to the People of Canada than any 17 terrorists with bombs.

When you have corrupt gangster organizations running school boards in Ontario, I think that's when people must say enough is enough.

It's not racist to call racists, racists. Conseil Scolaire Du Disctrict Centre Sud Ouest is a Racist Organization and not a suitable public education system.

They do more and longer lasting damage to the People of Canada than any 17 terrorists with bombs.

Your last sentence is idiotic. I say that because to equate your disapproval of bilingualism and people tring to enforce it or promote programs for it is one issue, terrorism is another and when you make such statements you seriously make a mockery of just how serious terrorists with bombs are. Man I know plenty of Israelis and Palestinians that would trade places with you and put up with your language problems rather then live where they are living. I could say that about a lot of people in a lot of conflict zones. Then there are the victims of terrorism whom I am sure would equate your anger with bilingualism as more serious then the death of their loved ones or guts flying in their face. Man I would love to see you in the midst of a terrorist attack bleeding with your bowels coming out and some French speaking medic working on you. You think you would give a sh..t at that point if he was French? I doubt it.

Your last sentence is idiotic. I say that because to equate your disapproval of bilingualism and people tring to enforce it or promote programs for it is one issue, terrorism is another and when you make such statements you seriously make a mockery of just how serious terrorists with bombs are. Man I know plenty of Israelis and Palestinians that would trade places with you and put up with your language problems rather then live where they are living. I could say that about a lot of people in a lot of conflict zones. Then there are the victims of terrorism whom I am sure would equate your anger with bilingualism as more serious then the death of their loved ones or guts flying in their face. Man I would love to see you in the midst of a terrorist attack bleeding with your bowels coming out and some French speaking medic working on you. You think you would give a sh..t at that point if he was French? I doubt it.

Why do people like you reply with veiled threating dialogue when the topic is pertaining to racist sentiments concerning CSDCSO that you are supposed be addressing.

Are you suggesting if the English don't agree with the French fact that Quebec will turn into a province of terrorist and attack other provinces?

Not everone is like you who agrees with Official Languages, Official Multiculturalism and associated federal bilingualism, French Languages Services Act in Ontario who have had all this imposed on them in a very undemocratic manner mainly by the federal Liberals and it is Canadians democratic right to oppose what can be viewed as fraudulent discriminatory language legislation.

The RCMP arrest 17 kids planning to kill thousands of Canadians with a bomb and you are worried about French Speaking Canadians.

If multiculturalism was only languages on a cereal box, then there wouldn't really be a problem, would there?

I suggest you take a broader view of the world, and think about how northern North America should decide to make its place.

Um, the RCMP arrested 17 kids who are ALLEGED to have terrorist ambitions. And we wonder why traditional Muslims think we discriminate.

This case, of the 17 offenders, reeks of entrapment. Alomst like they took overzealous skinheads and baited them into plotting to kill Jews. It just doesn't have any sophistication - and that word, "sphistication" was widely used when 911 happened. This is more like young Muslim men saying "Yeah, the West does have a foreign policy that discriminates against us, so I am not sure what to do. I guess, possibly, maybe I would like to bomb something. Because hey, I am young and not sophisticated."

If you think this was a big time terrorist plot foiled methinks you have a lot to learn about the difference between "news" and "reality".

What I said deals with the fact that 17 terrorists with bombs in Canada can harm at best a few thousand people for at best one generation if they get away with committing illegal acts of violence.

The Legislated Apartheid paractices of French Canadians in Ontario harm Millions for generations on end by removing the rights and opprtunities of other cultures that are being discriminated against so the French have advantages.

Racists who want to have their own separate education system and talking about their own separate Health and those families and children who partake in these anti-social activities help distroy all equality and fairness in our "multi-cultural" society.

Canada is quickly become a nation of French Speaking rulers and everyone else who must take a back seat to government and public jobs for them and their kin.

The future of Canada is at stake as well as the opportunities for the children of the Non-french Multiculturals of Canada.

Time for Canadians to fight back against the take over by French bilinguals with their corruption of laws and practices. The French Culture is a culture of cowards who can only advance by cheating their way over other cultures, since it lacks merit to advance above any other culture on its own strength.

People who are using these school should get the message that the rest of Canadians fell you are racists and cheaters for taking advantage of us so you can have better public schools and health care that the rest at our expense.

Go and move to Quebec where you will be able to have all your Public Education and Health care in French without offending the majority of the population around you here in Ontario.

Why do people like you reply with veiled threating dialogue when the topic is pertaining to racist sentiments concerning CSDCSO that you are supposed be addressing.

Are you suggesting if the English don't agree with the French fact that Quebec will turn into a province of terrorist and attack other provinces?

Not everone is like you who agrees with Official Languages, Official Multiculturalism and associated federal bilingualism, French Languages Services Act in Ontario who have had all this imposed on them in a very undemocratic manner mainly by the federal Liberals and it is Canadians democratic right to oppose what can be viewed as fraudulent discriminatory language legislation.

Don't change the subject. I was calling you out for saying your concerns as to muliculturalism give you the right to equate such an issue as being as serious or more serious then terrorism. When you make such statements you show you have no credibility. I didn't make any threatening dialogue. Read what I said. I basically said get some perspective man! People would die to live in this country and fret about what you are fretting about. As for your idiotic references to Quebec turning into a province of terrorists where have you been the last 50 years. They don't need terrorists they have the Block Quebecois and thousands of federally sponsored projects...they will continue to demand more and more but Quebecers are not terrorists simply manpulative opportunists like everyone else in this country. You think Premier Kline is not opportunistic and is not a "terrorist" they way he has dealt with the medicare issue?

Give it a rest. You have it too easy and too much time on your hands.

1) The School Board functions ONLY in French. Parents who don't read and writw French cannot understand enough to send their Children there.

2) All public business activity they do in Ontario is done with French speaking businesses and people. If they do business with non-french they screw them out of their money.

3) The take around $100 Million per year to run a dozen schools.

4) They pick up children 50 miles away and bus them free of charge to get students from all over at the Public Expense.

5) Their teachers, janitors, secretaries and administrators are imported from Quebec.

6) Their schools are all huge and new, without portables, and class sizes are not more than 15 to 1.

7) They take millions of dollars from the Province with the excuse of building schools and then don't use it for what it was given, and instead take the money and dole it out to their friends.

A lot of provincial tax money ends up going to Quebec and even sepaaratist causes and ideals.

9) They actually advertise to get people to send children to their school so they won't mix with the Multi-Cultural Canadians and Imigrants of Ontario.

10) They are not a French Immersion School Board. They are a French Segregated School Board in Ontario, where there are very few French Speaking families.

11) They cover an area twice the size of Belgium with a dozen school at great expense to the Ontario Public Education System

12) They are a free Private School System paid for by Ontario exclusively for the French families that are immigrating out of Quebec.

To name a few for now... More to come later

Originally posted by VoyagerFinally, a suggestion - make up your mind. Either French-speaking Canadians are trying to impose their language on others, or tey're trying to prevent others from learning it. And thank for finally admitting that, indeed, French-Canadian culture and language are Canadian.

Ok, lets try to have a serious discussion now that you are finaly asking an intelligent question:

The French-Canadians in Ontario do not see themselves like the Italian-Canadians, Greek-Canadians, Jamaincan-Canadians or any other DASH-Canadians.

They feel they deserve more than every other type of Canadian.

They have their Seperate School Boards, now they want their Seperate Health Care System too, both just for them. They do not want these things so that other Canadians will become French-Canadians. They want this to keep other DASH-Canadians from mixing with them or cluterring up the government services they receive.

If a DASH-Canadians wants to send their Children to a French Language School, they can, which are the French Immersion Schools that the Regular Public Schools provide. The Conseil Scolaire Du Distrtict Centre Sud Ouest IS NOT LIKE THAT. They are are not only Teaching in French, they are also Administering and Running business completely in French only. English is not spoken or written by anyone anywhere and the people from Janitors to Board office clerks are exclusively French-Candians ONLY.

Because there are not enough French-Canadians in Ontario to populate their Public Jobs, a majority of Administrative and Support Staff and teachers are imported/imigrated from Quebec.

That 5% of Ontario's population says their first language is French, does not mean they don't ALL speak English. Whereas all of the Other Dash-Canadians may not all speak English becausse they came from other countries, the French-Canadians ALL speak English and don't NEED to have their Schools run in French because they understand English and where just fine with French Immersion for the prior 30 years. They DON'T NEED a Segragated French System to expand their distinct culture into Ontario. They can move to Quebec if its a French-Canadian Culture they want where they have a French-Health Care and School System which are just as clutered up as ours are.

In Ontario French Language is an optional language and not a necessary language. The French-Canadians Racists who are using these services and demanding more Segragated Health too so Racism can become even more prevelant and legitimized for them who do not want to be part of the Multi-Cultural Fabric everyone else has, and they do not want other cultures to have their priviledges whcih they claim only for themselves.

When do you see French=Canadians in Ontario claim equal language rights for all dash-Candians?

When they get a Segrated French Heath Care System in Ontario, they will not let non-french speaking Canadians use them, since they would then have to line up like everyone else.

These are Apartheid Systems and what they are demanding is to be SEGRAGATED and to be treatetd special and differently with priviledges over all of the Other-Canadians in Ontario.

To those in their movement I say MOVE TO QUEBEC so you won't be seen as racists.

iamcanadian - Equating the French school system to apartheid is a clumsy way to prove a point - not to mention completely unrealistic.

There is a Catholic School Board in Canada with their own funding as well - they even call it the Separate School Board - where is your contempt for that?

You sound like an alarmist. I think you arte taking the subject over the top a tad...don't you?

iamcanadian - Equating the French school system to apartheid is a clumsy way to prove a point - not to mention completely unrealistic.

There is a Catholic School Board in Canada with their own funding as well - they even call it the Separate School Board - where is your contempt for that?

You sound like an alarmist. I think you arte taking the subject over the top a tad...don't you?

Defending French Apartheid in Ontario by using the Regious Schools as the example is a red hearing. Many of my neighbours who are Punjabi send their children to the Public Catholic School System so they can have a Religious Education and not to turn them into Catholics.

The French Language Racists are not a Religious Order looking to advance positive morals and ethics that many people still belive are important for children to learn at an early age.

People equating French Language Education with Religious Education is obsurd. The Segragated French Language Education System is ANTI-SOCIAL and Discriminatory in Practice.

The People of Ontario MUST BE ALARMED about this taking a foot with every inch. Now they have Segragated Education and have since moved on to demanding Segragated Health Care with the same Racist based Excuses.

iamcanadian2 your arguments are bit extreme, but I understand a bit where you are coming from. I live in Welland Ontario with a 12.8% of the population listed as French with a total population of 48,000+.

There are two Public High Schools, one Catholic H.S., one French Public H.S. and one French High School operated by the CSDCSO. The three English schools are pretty much maxed out in terms of capacity and the two French schools operating at about 30% capacity.

The cash rich (with public money) CSDCSO recently purchased a parcel of land to build a new state of the art High School for about 350 children. The parents don't want it, the City certainly doesn't need it, but the undemocratic CSDCSO is forging ahead none the less. Waste of time money and resources? You bet. We have created a monster that is taking advantage of the system we created to the detriment of the greater population of our children. If you dare open your mouth in this town the whining and indignation is unbearable.

iamcanadian2 your arguments are bit extreme, but I understand a bit where you are coming from. I live in Welland Ontario with a 12.8% of the population listed as French with a total population of 48,000+.

There are two Public High Schools, one Catholic H.S., one French Public H.S. and one French High School operated by the CSDCSO. The three English schools are pretty much maxed out in terms of capacity and the two French schools operating at about 30% capacity.

The cash rich (with public money) CSDCSO recently purchased a parcel of land to build a new state of the art High School for about 350 children. The parents don't want it, the City certainly doesn't need it, but the undemocratic CSDCSO is forging ahead none the less. Waste of time money and resources? You bet. We have created a monster that is taking advantage of the system we created to the detriment of the greater population of our children. If you dare open your mouth in this town the whining and indignation is unbearable.

Could part of the problem in Welland be that the population hasn't grown significantly in like 20 years? Ever since the canal closed the town has been quite dreary (except for the odd visit to Babies...I used to live there too).

I am just trying to figure out if the 30% capacity is a result of the town lack of growth.

They don't need terrorists they have the Block Quebecois and thousands of federally sponsored projects...they will continue to demand more and more but Quebecers are not terrorists simply manpulative opportunists like everyone else in this country. You think Premier Kline is not opportunistic and is not a "terrorist" they way he has dealt with the medicare issue?

Give it a rest. You have it too easy and too much time on your hands.

There were Quebec FLQ terrorist that imprinted initially the demands that lead up to 'Official Languages', Multiculturalism, official federal bilingualism, the repatriation of our Charter and changes to our Charter that benefit and cater 'mostly' to Quebec ideologies and the French Languages Service Act'.

You are wrong as Quebec 'terrorism' as done it's job and the federal government backed down from initially treating terrorist activities and Quebec with the arm of the law rather than caving in to terrorist demands with soft socialist policies especially during the Trudeau era.

To-day Quebecers and the Bloc are 'political opportunist' thanks to the previous actions of the FLQ and all those Quebecers who always keep the separation issue alive with about 50% of Quebecers agreeing with that notion and keep the separatist flame perpetually burning.

To label Pemier Ralph Kline as a would be terrorist opportunist is nonsense as the medicare issue is troublesome in many parts of the country and most premiers are fed up and want the thing rectified. Ralph Kline had complained for years how they were being ignored and isolated by French PM's all from Quebec while Quebec recived a multitude of constitutional goodies. If there is anyone tolerent I would say it has to be Ralph Kline as one of the most tolerent.

No, I won't shadup and be tolerent (as your sef rightous tag line indicates) as tolerence has it's limits and Quebec was treated IMO exceeded many times over it's share to what is considered it's piece of the constitutional pie with other provinces scratching their heads and left wondering how they were initially screwed by Quebec's Trudeau and his Liberal henchmen.

I don't think I am being extreem. People of Ontario are such sheep and don't stand up to bullies and thugs like the people running Conseil Scolaire Du District Centre Sud Ouest. They are a private PROFITEERING organization that are fully funded by Ontario Tax Dollars. They use the money to line their personal pockets and the pockets of their friends.

Thank you. These kinds of comments I can take seriously. You certainly raise an interesting point.

I don't think I am being extreem. People of Ontario are such sheep and don't stand up to bullies and thugs like the people running Conseil Scolaire Du District Centre Sud Ouest. They are a private PROFITEERING organization that are fully funded by Ontario Tax Dollars. They use the money to line their personal pockets and the pockets of their friends.

The problem is when raising any questions about this issue is that there is a segment of the francophone community that goes berserk. The situation in Welland has raised serious questions within the larger francophone community that has to live in Anglo Ontario. The concerns are real, such as why these people want to invest in bricks and mortar ($12 million) when the money would be much better spent on curriculum. As it is now the two relatively small student populations(Jean Vanier and Confederation) can't support diverse course programs to make the kids competitive to enter university and college. The choice is to send the children to English public or Catholic schools, thus losing (in their mind) francophone identity.

One interesting alternative presented by the parents is amalgamate the two French School Boards, the CSDCCS with the CSDCSO into one school. It seems that neither Board is willing to sacrifice their autonomy to provide a rational and cost effective solution to this problem. In that regard your observations are accurate. As far as your assertions about the Chair/President from Welland, you are dead on.

The concerns are real, such as why these people want to invest in bricks and mortar when the money would be much better spent on curriculum.

The answer is ver simple. They want to get kickbacks. The largest kickbacks come from awarding mullti-million dollar contracts. They are not happy with just hockey tickets and free lunches that public spending on office supplies and curriculum activities get them.

Furthermore they don't care about educating children, which is just their excuse to get control over hundreds of millions of dollars in taxpayer money so they can do as they please with it.

They will build schools they don't need because it gives them immediate gratification, much like drug addicts, so they will get their high from using public power to scam the government of taxes in larger sums that is otherwise available from buying paper and books or increasing enrolement which aserves to diminish the amount of money they can pilfer in the future.