Perfect Example Of Government

https://rumble.com/v4t1xg0-biden-stooge-squirms-and-stutters-as-jim-jordan-tears-him-to-shreds.html

So this guy goes before a congressional hearing to discuss the government's role in censoring COVID information. He tells the committee that their job was to limit medical misinformation. When Jordan gets done with this guy, he's admitted that he's not a doctor and can't speak intelligently on the matter and that he doesn't even know what misinformation is!

The guy that was in charge of censoring misinformation on social media doesn't know if the covid vaccine prevented the spread and he won't say what the definition of misinformation is. And liberals want more of this?

Lets be clear. They were not stopping disinformation or misinformation. They were just censoring people that didnt agree with the government message. And they took the anti, anti-communist approach. If someone that might be conservative said it, it must be censored. It had to be censored because they can't be allowed to have an opinion.

And the left says they are against fascism. F me. They make Stalin and Mousilini look like traffic cops.

16 hours ago, robosmith said:

You are misinformed. The SOURCES are NOT "the government," it is MEDICAL SCIENTISTS employed by the CDC and FDA.

The FACT you're citing the CLOWN Gym Jordan for ANYTHING just embarrasses YOU.

It doesn't matter who the sources are, does it? He's saying he was in charge of telling social media what they should censur and he can't define misinformation. Why not? I mean, it is pretty easy. Misinformation is inaccurate information. Disinformation is intentionally inaccurate information. Done.

He couldnt do that? Why? Because they censored accurate information. So ot wasn't misinformation or disinformation. They censored information that countered the government response. They censored information that made the government look bad.

Now they are trying to hide the fact that they participated in the largest violation of first amendment rights in the history of our nation. And you defend them.

What happens when those same weapons get turned on what you believe in? Are you naive enough to believe the pendulum will never swing the other way?

50 minutes ago, gatomontes99 said:

It doesn't matter who the sources are, does it? He's saying he was in charge of telling social media what they should censur and he can't define misinformation. Why not? I mean, it is pretty easy. Misinformation is inaccurate information. Disinformation is intentionally inaccurate information. Done.

He couldnt do that? Why? Because they censored accurate information. So ot wasn't misinformation or disinformation. They censored information that countered the government response. They censored information that made the government look bad.

Now they are trying to hide the fact that they participated in the largest violation of first amendment rights in the history of our nation. And you defend them.

What happens when those same weapons get turned on what you believe in? Are you naive enough to believe the pendulum will never swing the other way?

rumble LMAO

29 minutes ago, robosmith said:

rumble LMAO

What does it being on Rumble have anything to do with anything, its just like Youtube they aren't putting the information they are just hosting it.

Does this make you feel better

Edited by Fluffypants
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Fluffypants said:

What does it being on Rumble have anything to do with anything, its just like Youtube they aren't putting the information they are just hosting it.

ZERO content moderation. ANYONE can POST ANYTHING on the Interwebz. Duh

2 minutes ago, Fluffypants said:

Does this make you feel better

Listening to Gym Jordan grand standing with LIES never makes me "feel better." Duh

Maybe you believe him because he tells you what you WANT TO HEAR and you're otherwise IGNORANT of the truth cause you got no BETTER SOURCES.

5 minutes ago, robosmith said:

ZERO content moderation. ANYONE can POST ANYTHING on the Interwebz. Duh

Listening to Gym Jordan grand standing with LIES never makes me "feel better." Duh

Maybe you believe him because he tells you what you WANT TO HEAR and you're otherwise IGNORANT of the truth cause you got no BETTER SOURCES.

Where is YOUR evidence that he is lying?

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Fluffypants said:

Where is YOUR evidence that he is lying?

He's talking. And his REPUTATION for LYING ALL THE TIME, like Trump. 

Why is he brow beating a PR rep with scientific questions?

A: cause his GOAL is ridicule. If he wanted scientific answers, he would have called medical experts to testify.

But he didn't. Duh

13 minutes ago, robosmith said:

A: cause his GOAL is ridicule. If he wanted scientific answers, he would have called medical experts to testify.

But he didn't. Duh

Zero self-awareness.

Zero shame.

You can't prove anything you said. Now you'll attack me because you know you've got nothing. That's how I know you know you got pwned.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, robosmith said:

But he didn't. Duh

Show me where the lie is in this clip, I am not asking overall, show me the lies shouldn't be too hard for a super genius like yourself.

You made a claim and yet you have not giving me ANY evidence. You're Mr Evidence so you need show your work.

Edited by Fluffypants
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, gatomontes99 said:

Zero self-awareness.

Zero shame.

You can't prove anything you said. Now you'll attack me because you know you've got nothing. That's how I know you knowg you got pwned.

I KNOW Gym Jordan. YOU obviously DO NOT know anything about him.

1 hour ago, Fluffypants said:

Show me where the lie is in this clip, I am not asking overall, show me the lies shouldn't be too hard for a super genius like yourself.

You made a claim and yet you have not giving me ANY evidence. You're Mr Evidence so you need show your work.

IF you knew Gym Jordan and the FACTS, you would already know what the LIES are. But you don't.

Edited by robosmith

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

I KNOW Gym Jordan. YOU obviously DO NOT know anything about him.

IF you knew Gym Jordan and the FACTS, you would already know what the LIES are. But you don't.

Cool story bro, give me evidence of lies in the clip I posted.