GOP decides that Felony Crimes ALREADY on the books need to be passed again...

The Republican Congress is at it again, they can't even get a week designated as Appliance Week because they can't get enough votes behind the silly nonsense time waster but now seek to introduce new Bills to state more loudly ( as if they weren't already shouting loud enough nonsense) that Non Citizens can't vote....A bill ALREADY passed which became law in 1997, the bill being presented for bipartisan review of both House and Senate in 1996!  

What will we see next ...A re-vote of whether women or any race except white having to.prove their mental capacity before voting  ?  What a total waste of tax payer money! 

4 minutes ago, gatomontes99 said:

Municipal means State elections here, not Federal.  But don't worry, Trump can still pontificate from his cell on the prison phone for his allowed ten minutes limit per day. 

1 minute ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Municipal means State elections here, not Federal.  But don't worry, Trump can still pontificate from his cell on the prison phone for his allowed ten minutes limit per day. 

Well, let's see, I showed you two articles that confirm illegal immigrants are getting the ability to vote and then another article that was an Op-Ed making the case that citizenship shouldn't determine who can vote. But you still can't see any reason to reinforce citizenship as a prerequisite to vote?

2 minutes ago, gatomontes99 said:

Well, let's see, I showed you two articles that confirm illegal immigrants are getting the ability to vote and then another article that was an Op-Ed making the case that citizenship shouldn't determine who can vote. But you still can't see any reason to reinforce citizenship as a prerequisite to vote?

And I told you that STATE Elections are...in Trump's own words, " the business of a state".  They are not federal .

1 minute ago, Caswell Thomas said:

And I told you that STATE Elections are...in Trump's own words, " the business of a state".  They are not federal .

Building blocks...building blocks.

You don't put the roof on a house and then frame it. Federal elections are the roof that will be supported by the frame work that is local elections.

58 minutes ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Municipal is NOT statewide, they are LOCAL (city, county) elections. 

IF city residents want non-citizen minorities to have a say in the way things are run, why is that the business of anyone else?

• Thanks 1