Donald Trump Could Lose Secret Service Protection Under New Bill

On 4/21/2024 at 4:52 PM, gatomontes99 said:

But, I thought the left didn't like guns?

Gee, does that mean they might leave the National Deer Association?  You can like guns and shooting if you do so safely, unlike the Republican loved  NRA who promotes selling them to ANYONE with enough.money no matter their age or safety inclination. 

1 hour ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Gee, does that mean they might leave the National Deer Association?  You can like guns and shooting if you do so safely, unlike the Republican loved  NRA who promotes selling them to ANYONE with enough.money no matter their age or safety inclination. 

Well we already knew from previous exchanges that you didn't own guns so i suppose it's no shock that you don't know anything about the NRA either. 

• Like 1

The second has nothing to do with hunting.

22 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Well we already knew from previous exchanges that you didn't own guns so i suppose it's no shock that you don't know anything about the NRA either. 

I have never said I don't own guns. You mistake me for a pacifist, I am not. I believe I already in fact told you that I am a fairly good shot with a modern rifle which I knew well before my militarybservice, and as a hobby several antique guns as well from active membership in MT Man societies in which I fire both a .54 long rifle ( percussion cap ignition) and a .52 caliber flintlock cap and ball pistol  used also in the Mountain Men pistol shoots, both are front loader types with black powder, the modern rifle uses a small hardened patch of propellant which ignites rapidly when a cartridge ( bullet) is hit by a hammer trigger.  I have also shot a number of other weapons up to and including a WWII 6" naval gun, A front loading Civil War cannon, and a WII Sherman Firefly 76.2 km  tank gun. 

Anything else you'd like to be wrong about today?  Sometimes your density is so revealing. 

I have never said I don't own guns.

You didn't need to. You made such insanely stupid comments regarding guns that it was quite obvious.

It was equally clear that your 'military service' was likely yet another lie.  I suppose someone could serve in the military without knowing even the basics about firearms, but it doesn't seem very likely. It would be like claiming to be an indy car driver and not knowing tires had air in them.

But sure, we'll add 'extensive military career' to your ever growing list of fake occupations, with decades long insurance expert and court testifyer, your lengthy time preparing nato policy etc, your legal career, and all the other ones :)  

Say hi to your mom when she calls you up from the basement for dinner

3 hours ago, CdnFox said:

You didn't need to. You made such insanely stupid comments regarding guns that it was quite obvious.

It was equally clear that your 'military service' was likely yet another lie.  I suppose someone could serve in the military without knowing even the basics about firearms, but it doesn't seem very likely. It would be like claiming to be an indy car driver and not knowing tires had air in them.

But sure, we'll add 'extensive military career' to your ever growing list of fake occupations, with decades long insurance expert and court testifyer, your lengthy time preparing nato policy etc, your legal career, and all the other ones :)  

I have coached many folks in Marksmanship in the military, including some Sailors... and I had an E5 in the Navy on the firing line with their rounds loaded backwards in the Magazine, wondering why they couldn't "make ready" their weapon... 

So, yeah, folks can be in the military and be pretty ignorant with firearms. 

Did you miss the photo the Navy posted last week on social media they got roasted for? It was one of the Officers on the ship shooting a rifle (at least posing like he was) with the scope on backward. As if that alone was not scary enough... how many people looked at that picture and approved it to be posted on social media? ROFL

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, User said:

I have coached many folks in Marksmanship in the military, including some Sailors... and I had an E5 in the Navy on the firing line with their rounds loaded backwards in the Magazine, wondering why they couldn't "make ready" their weapon... 

LOL - well that's believable for newbs, but i would assume by the time they got out having completed their service they had a basic working knowledge. :) 

48 minutes ago, User said:

Did you miss the photo the Navy posted last week on social media they got roasted for? It was one of the Officers on the ship shooting a rifle (at least posing like he was) with the scope on backward.

Hahaha - i missed that - probably thought he was doing great seeing as the target was SSOOOOO far away :)

• Like 1

On 4/25/2024 at 5:07 PM, CdnFox said:

My mother was deceased before you had your first doll. But, if she were here, she would throw her lifelong commitment to voting Republican in your face, the same as many of the current formerly staunch GOP electorate, so much so that even though she's no longer even on the ballot, Nikki Haley continues to garner enough former Trump voters to form a block that may easily unseat Trump from his expected win of even red states, Ms. Haley garnered 17% of that red block two days ago in Pennsylvania, and you will recall (if it wasn't past your bedtime) , that Ms. Haley dud not concede her votes to Trump. 

Just now, Caswell Thomas said:

My mother was deceased before you had your first doll. But, if she were here, she would throw her lifelong commitment to voting Republican in your face, the same as many of the current formerly staunch GOP electorate, so much so that even though she's no longer even on the ballot, Nikki Haley continues to garner enough former Trump voters to form a block that may easily unseat Trump from his expected win of even red states, Ms. Haley garnered 17% of that red block two days ago in Pennsylvania, and you will recall (if it wasn't past your bedtime) , that Ms. Haley dud not concede her votes to Trump. 

By the way, you might, if you have sufficient clearance, look up some of what I wrote for the NATO Defense Intelligence Manual before you stumble further around sucking your thumb on challenging my background.

On 4/20/2024 at 2:34 AM, CdnFox said:

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-bennie-thompson-secret-services-rfk-1892371

a prominent House Democrat has introduced new legislation that would strip felons of Secret Service protection, specifically mentioning former President Donald Trump in case he's convicted in one or more of his criminal trials.

Mississippi Representative Bennie Thompson, ranking member of the House Committee on Homeland Security, is bringing forth the Denying Infinite Security and Government Resources Allocated toward Convicted and Extremely Dishonorable Former Protectees Act—or the DISGRACED Act—which would terminate Secret Service protection for individuals convicted of either state or local felonies.

Trump, whose first of four criminal trials involving hush money payments and alleged falsified records prior to the 2016 presidential election, is specifically mentioned by Thompson as someone whose protection privileges would be affected should he be found guilty.

-----------------

Ok - that is beyond scummy even for the Dems.

I get that they're scared he might win again - but to strip a former president of his protections is basically saying you want to see someone kill him.  Like - it was BAD when they subverted democracy to try to keep him off of the ballot, but to actually try to put his life in direct danger to satisfy their petty political ambitions? This is absolutely horrible.

I've never bought into the whole 'democrats hate democracy and will do anything to cheat to victory' storyline. I 've always thought 'sure they fight dirty but they still respect the basics of democracy.

I am prepared at this point to admit i was wrong. The democrat politi9cians are horrible people.

The protection the Secret Service performs for Presidents are those who conformed to the duties and traditions if the Office and who took the Oath of Office and in that Oath along with other articles required of any U. S. Presudent, swore to defend the U. S. Constitution, . Mr. Trump therefore is ineligible for Secret Service protection once he left office. In fact the U. S. Treasury should bill him for the services provided in Trumps presidency since he didn't actually hold the Office honorably nor actually conform to the Oath if Office stating in fact that he didn't swear to defend the U. S. Constitution at all which latter IS a requirement of the Office. 

33 minutes ago, Caswell Thomas said:

The protection the Secret Service performs for Presidents are those who conformed to the duties and traditions if the Office and who took the Oath of Office and in that Oath along with other articles required of any U. S. Presudent, swore to defend the U. S. Constitution, . Mr. Trump therefore is ineligible for Secret Service protection once he left office. In fact the U. S. Treasury should bill him for the services provided in Trumps presidency since he didn't actually hold the Office honorably nor actually conform to the Oath if Office stating in fact that he didn't swear to defend the U. S. Constitution at all which latter IS a requirement of the Office. 

What are you talking about?

2 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

My mother was deceased before you had your first doll.

Sure kid.  I"m sure she wished she was by the time you had yours :)

But, if she were here, she would throw her lifelong commitment to voting Republican in your face,

Why?  'MY SON'S NOT A LIAR BECAUSE I VOTE REPUBLICAN!!!"

That how you think things work?

And you claim you're over 20 do you? Pfffft.