Martin Says Harper Will "Politicize" Court

tml12

Eureka, Can't you post anything without throwing about your insane insults?

You act like a typical schoolyard bully - anyone who disagees with you is automatically your enemy.

You, apparently, can't discuss anything without name calling, sarcasm and idiotic statements.

You call people stupid? Classy. But, then, that is your way. You are so full of yourself that it it is sickening.

All you have been doing is painting Stephen Harper as the Anti-Christ and defending Paul Martin with a zeal not unlike the followers of Bin Laden. You only see one side of the coin and are either too lazy or too stupid (one of your terms) to turn that coin over. Your postings always..always...degenerate into name calling and hurtful statements.

And, when you reply, which you no doubt will in your provocative way, do not start with the name calling, although that seems to be your main talent.

As an aside to Hicksey...good posts! Watch, though, we will both be painted as idiots..or worse. However, just remember where it comes from. :rolleyes:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Eureka,

Anyone with half a brain and who had read anything I have written, would know that it is not my party. But that is about the limit of your understanding of anything isn't it?

Your fringe party of long ago that you supported, died a death when no one supported it.

Your party then wasn't in favour of Liberals,yet today you support them after having supported the NDP.

Like your fringe party, you convince no one but yourself.

"Intellectuals are people who believe that ideas are of more importance than values. That is to say, their own ideas and other people's values."

-Gerald Brenan

You all merit everything I say when you instinctevely label anyone who does not agree with you a "Liberal." I have never voted for that party in my life and I have fought them. You talk of looking at both sides of the coin! I doubt that there has been a single post on here from a Conservative supporter throughout this campaign that has looked at the issues on their merits. All you have done is name call and spew the Party line.

But that does not matter to you. You are blind to reason. As for fringe parties, I never knew one. I told you that it was a purpose formed party for one Provincial election and it was extremely successful in getting its point out.

It was just a pity that Anglophones in Quebec did not get off their backsides and join us then. I have dozens of letters from apologetic Anglophones - and some Francophones - apologizing for their failure to support when it could have saved the day.

The problem with being right sometimes is that it is not recognised until too late. As you will discover if Harper does win a majority. If you ever did look at both sides of the coin, you would know it now.