Impeach Florida Governor Ron Desantis.

51 minutes ago, Jasonts said:

DeSantis was the best in Florida till our FPL bill more than doubled in less then a year because he is in line with the Paris Accord. Hence Deep State DeSantis!

Looking at it on the web it would seem that nowhere in florida did power rates double in a year. In fact - it looks like on average it went up about 13 percent.

AND - the increases over the last few years have all been due to the cost of natural gas which provides much of the power tripling.  So - that's  a fossil fuel and has nothing to do with paris or climate change.

I think your facts may need a little checking there big guy :) 

On 11/7/2023 at 3:56 PM, Jasonts said:

Thanks again for your Support!

The more you talk about Impeach Florida Governor Ron Desantis the more people know how he is the deep state cause of high FPL power bills.

"Six degrees of separation is the idea that all people are six or fewer social connections away from each other. As a result, a chain of "friend of a friend" statements can be made to connect any two people in a maximum of six steps. It is also known as the six handshakes rule.
The concept was originally set out in a 1929 short story by Frigyes Karinthy, in which a group of people play a game of trying to connect any person in the world to themselves by a chain of five others. It was popularized in John Guare's 1990 play Six Degrees of Separation.
The idea is sometimes generalized to the average social distance being logarithmic in the size of the population." Source - Wiki

10 Signatures and growing!

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step" - Chinese proverb.

OMG you now have 13 signatures, you have a regular political movement going on there, I bet you De Santis is scared of your petition now.

Were you able get your parents and a random cousin to pity sign your sad petition

8 minutes ago, Fluffypants said:

OMG you now have 13 signatures, you have a regular political movement going on there, I bet you De Santis is scared of your petition now.

Were you able get your parents and a random cousin to pity sign your sad petition

I keep hearing 'alice's restaurant' in my head reading that....

there's only one thing you can do and that's walk into The shrink wherever you are, just walk in say "Shrink, You can get Anything you want, at Alice's restaurant.". And walk out.

You know, if One person, just one person does it they may think he's really sick and They won't take him.

And if two people, two people do it, in harmony,They may think they're both fagg*ts and they won't take either of them.

And three people do it, three, can you imagine, three people walking in Singin a bar of Alice's Restaurant and walking out. They may think it's an Organization.

And that's what it is -  Thank you for joining the "desantis deep state we're not fagg*ts because  there's more than 2 of us anti-authoritarian electrical protest organization!"

Edited by CdnFox

I actually voted for DeSantis, and Trump, and DeSantis has not one time shown any support for Trump. States are taking Trump of the ballet, and coward DeSantis at this point should be seceding from the union.

I am a Florida resident and DeSantis is helping disenfranchise my vote which is for Trump.

Yep, I am right again deep state DeSantis.

1 hour ago, Jasonts said:

I see you support the Paris Accord!

Yes 13 signatures, and Thank you for your support!

I doubt you can see anything with your face in the mud.  I further note you have no responses to offer to people's legit comments

You konw - cough syrup has recommended doses right on the back of the bottle, you're not supposed to just chug it.

1 hour ago, Jasonts said:

I actually voted for DeSantis, and Trump, and DeSantis has not one time shown any support for Trump. States are taking Trump of the ballet, and coward DeSantis at this point should be seceding from the union.

I am a Florida resident and DeSantis is helping disenfranchise my vote which is for Trump.

Yep, I am right again deep state DeSantis.

I seriously question if ANY of that is true.  I doubt you're floridian,  you don't seem to know the facts regarding power rates there.  I doubt you voted desantis.  I doubt you'd vote trump.

Smells like a false flag loser post to me.

18 minutes ago, Jasonts said:

Hello  CdnFox dum dum you need to read the full context:

"dum dum".  :) ROFLMAO, what are you, like  5 years old or something?  LOL

So i asked  you about your claim that energy prices doubled etc.    So when you posted  a link that's what i expected it to be about.

Or about paris - which i'd also commented on

But - it wasn't.  My own digging had indicated you may not have spoken the truth in either case and i said as much but gave you the chance to prove me wrong. 

Instead you proved me right.   So the "context'  here is you're kind of a lying sack of crap.   I don't really care one way or another about desantis - but i don't have much love for lying sacks of crap.  

Go back to playing with your lego kiddo. The adults are talking.

Ok its official  CdnFox is an ignorant Troll that will be ignored from here.

"What does it mean to be a troll?

Trolling | What does trolling mean? | eSafety Commissioner

Trolling is when someone post or comments online to deliberately upset others. In short: Trolling is when someone deliberately tries to upset others online. Trolling can lead to a pile on, when others join in the attack."

10 minutes ago, Jasonts said:

Trolling is when someone post or comments online to deliberately upset others. In short: Trolling is when someone deliberately tries to upset others online. Trolling can lead to a pile on, when others join in the attack."

Ohhh noooooeesss -  the lying sac of crap is going to ignore me! What will i do   :)  

7 hours ago, Jasonts said:

Trolling is a fishing term, although you do sometimes come across as a goldfish in a bowl.

Beware, the cats about.

• Haha 1