Senator Tim Scott PROVES the Democrats to be the party of racism and lies

https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/tim-scott-2024-gop/2023/05/27/id/1121433/

Sen. Tim Scott to Newsmax: Biden Hooked US on 'Victimhood'

Democrats and President Joe Biden are getting Americans hooked on a "new drug called victimhood," according to Sen. Tim Scott, R-S.C., on Newsmax, who is homing his 2024 presidential campaign on beating back the big "lies" of race-baiting Democrats.

"My life disproves the lies of the radical left," Scott told Saturday's "America Right Now" in a sit-down interview with host Tom Basile, which was recorded after Scott's campaign launch speech earlier this week. "The radical left today, they are focusing on a culture of grievance, and what we've experienced is the seeds of greatness can grow ,and they create a harvest.

"I think there's just new drug called victimhood that President Biden and the radical left seem to be getting Americans hooked on.

One of the iconic messages of Scott's speech was the line: "I'm living proof that America is the land of opportunity and not a land of oppression."

It strikes back at Democrat messaging that uses race and the oppression of American Black voters to win elections. Scott is a Black conservative senator that disproves Democrats' narrative.

"I think what I bring to the table is the ability to persuade the American people that our conservative principles work, and then there's proof of it," Scott told Basile.

image.jpeg.77a52d833c021bf14fe16137a75ebe60.jpeg

Go ahead, goose steppers. Bash this black man. You know you want to. He refuses to pick cotton for you. Have at it.

democratplantationthenandnow.thumb.jpeg.51d1362bdfe9065f4d1c6f58ce923514.jpeg

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Americana Antifa said:

Identity politics? What are you, a liberal?! ?

It's actually the opposite of identity politics when a true leader just wants Americans to embrace the opportunity that's actually there instead of dwelling in false negativity. 

I know that you'll bristle at the idea that Tim Scott is a "leader", but when people pay top dollar to get a life coach so that they can grow their relationships or their business, they never hire a guy that says "everyone hates you for reasons that you can't control" or "you should hate other people because of things that happened ALL OVER THE WORLD 200 years ago..." They hire a guy like Tim Scott who's pointing the way to success, and guess what? It works. It's all about which wolf you feed...

I could be pissed off about slavery that happened 2,000 years ago but I choose not to. There's a poster here who feels like he has something in common with holocaust survivors because less than 30 of his "clan" were massacred at Glencoe 330 years ago. IMO that's pretty random. (Even if their name is MacDonald it's possible that they have more Campbell DNA in them than MacDonald, and that's in as little as 2 generations. Eg, if a Campbell woman marries a MacDonald man and then their son marries another Campbell woman, the child will have 3/4 Campbell "DNA" yet carry the MacDonald name. Which clan should that child hate at that point? The correct answer becomes neither at some point, hopefully sooner rather than later Sorry, that was just more math, right? I should have just told you that CNN said it....)  

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

It's actually the opposite of identity politics when a true leader just wants Americans to embrace the opportunity that's actually there instead of dwelling in false negativity. 

Oh no, not that part. I don't have an issue with that. I'm saying that when Tim Scott constantly talks about how he's black, that's identity politics. Nikki Haley, who also has no chance of winning the primary, does this to with her race and gender. It's pretty lame.

9 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

Oh no, not that part. I don't have an issue with that. I'm saying that when Tim Scott constantly talks about how he's black, that's identity politics. Nikki Haley, who also has no chance of winning the primary, does this to with her race and gender. It's pretty lame.

I don't know what Nikki Haley's thing is, she definitely shouldn't have gone there, but it's a real sore spot for guys like Tim Scott and Larry Elder that they get hate mail and get called Uncle Tom and such just because they're Republican. That's not from white people either, 99% of the people that call them that are black. 

6 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I don't know what Nikki Haley's thing is, she definitely shouldn't have gone there, but it's a real sore spot for guys like Tim Scott and Larry Elder that they get hate mail and get called Uncle Tom and such just because they're Republican. That's not from white people either, 99% of the people that call them that are black. 

Well duh. They're black people in a party that can't stop dog whistling to white supremacists and neo-nazis. Same goes for George Santos.

2 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

Well duh. They're black people in a party that can't stop dog whistling to white supremacists and neo-nazis. Same goes for George Santos.

FYI being called names by a domestic terrorist is actually just proof that you're doing something right. 

If you really wanna make people think that there's something wrong with them, start acting like you support them. Then every decent person in America will suddenly start to question their integrity. 

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

FYI being called names by a domestic terrorist is actually just proof that you're doing something right. 

But you know I'm not a domestic terrorist. You're just saying that because you're mad.

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

If you really wanna make people think that there's something wrong with them, start acting like you support them. Then every decent person in America will suddenly start to question their integrity. 

Actually, most Americans are left-leaning. That's why Republicans can't with without gerrymandering and the electoral college.

10 hours ago, Americana Antifa said:

But you know I'm not a domestic terrorist. You're just saying that because you're mad.

Actually, most Americans are left-leaning. That's why Republicans can't with without gerrymandering and the electoral college.

That is a lie. Most Americans are mainstream conservative, which is why it took massive voter fraud to elect a left wing senile pedophile to the presidency.