The goose stepping insanity of modern day liberalism.

https://townhall.com/columnists/stephenmoore/2022/02/08/why-are-liberals-so-miserable-n2602956

Why Are Liberals So Miserable?

Let me count the ways. First, there is isolation and loneliness from lockdowns, stay-at-home orders and travel restrictions. Then there is out-of-control crime and a significant rise in business failures (from lockdowns), both clearly associated with depression. People are still worried about their health two years into the pandemic that Biden promised to shut down. The border is out of control.

Then there is the financial stress on families from everything being more expensive. Children are depressed because schools are still doing remote learning or they are stuck wearing masks for eight hours a day. The "woke" movement has people feeling like they are tied inside a social straitjacket. Nothing is funny anymore. Don't you dare say an off-color joke or you will be banished.

People are afraid to laugh at anything for fear of offending someone somewhere. When was the last time you saw a funny movie?

But here's what's most interesting about the results of the happiness survey. The people with the most significant happiness deficiencies are Democratic voters. Liberals are miserable. Only 1 in 6 Democratic voters say they are "very happy." Almost twice as many Republicans say they are "very happy."

Why is that? I have several admittedly unproven hypotheses. I will toss them out, and readers can decide for themselves if they agree or disagree.

First, liberals are much less religious, patriotic and interested in getting married and having children than conservatives. It's a Grand Canyon-sized division between liberals and conservatives. I'd venture to say that the love of country, God and family make people happy.

If you don't believe in these things, you will likely believe in false idols, such as big government, as your savior. That's hardly a path to happiness.

Liberals are less likely to be working and more likely to be on government assistance. But every study shows that work is highly associated with happiness. Giving a person a fish rather than teaching a person to fish leads to very different life satisfaction outcomes.

Liberals also live their lives in fear. Liberals are much more likely to believe that global warming will doom us than are conservatives. To listen to some of the more fanatical climate change worriers, they seem almost to want global warming to happen so we can pay penance for our sins to the planet. Similarly, from the start of the pandemic until recently, liberals were twice as likely to be "very worried" about COVID-19 than conservatives. There is something sociologically different about how liberals view risks than conservatives.

Oh, and liberals are just plain STUPID.

biggest.jpeg.8622bfd91e7f73c68189db3d0ade350a.jpeg

5.thumb.jpeg.c85f0a0b17ee9ce23e04f56750ad571c.jpeg

imageedit_5275_8721188239.jpg

17842395_1485758368111656_1055772649_n-1.jpg

The liberals here are a fine example of inferior minds. They are likely the DUMBEST people I've ever encountered in my life.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Contrarian said:

he chooses the easy out and gives ammunition to you so you can fit your definition of a "Conservative". 

He's doing what literally every conservative here does. When I asked for an example of a conservative here who isn't batshit insane, you named CdnFox, who's even more of a lunatic.

However, HOLD ON a second, that is the same website or a similar website that I used when I showed you the BIAS of CNN.  ?

Oh no, the problem isn't the bias. All journalists have a bias. The reason I posted that link is because it shows that Town Hall prints fake news.

CNN is biased in what it chooses to cover and how often it will run a story. When Bernie Sanders was on CNN, he pointed out that mainstream media very rarely talks about income inequality. CNN is owned by capitalists, so of course their bias is towards capitalism in what it chooses to talk about. However, CNN doesn't report fake news like Fox and Newsmax do. So CNN is still a reliable sources.

And this is something that Enlightened Centrism has to ignore. You want to say Fox and CNN are two sides of the same coin, which is bad because that ignores the fact that only one of those stations runs fake news and outright lies.

and I told you, have a very good MEMORY, you said to me "If someone says something over the internet, it must be true".  You dismissed my point with sarcasm. 

• Do you see how hypocritical you are? When I gave you the same website, you called it fake, and here you are, using the same website to win a mob politics argument with someone that is lazy to do the work, just uses low-level language, and gives you an easy target. 
  • Here it is, though, the one I gave you previously: 
    https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/left/cnn-bias/

First of all, notice that it says CNN is mostly factual.

Secondly, the site is objectively wrong in saying that CNN is left-wing considering that it completely ignores left-wing politicians and activists. However, they're probably defining CNN as left-wing within the context of mainstream politics, which is fair. There is no left-wing mainstream media, so the closest thing we have is CNN and MSNBC. I'm pretty sure that's what I said that in regards to.

And yeah, it's ok to use a little common sense. The site I linked is good at determining how much objectively fake news a source prints. But when it comes to them being wrong about CNN being left-wing, duh. Their assessment of the spectrum is obviously wrong.

24 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

I will read the rest later, I just zeroed into this. 

You did not say that to me then when I showed you the exact source as I was making my point that they are <- Left Wing, you said "The Internet", calling the same source, indirectly fake. "Someone on the Internet." 

So, now is good, because it fits your BIAS?! You are trying to defend your box at all costs. ? 

Yeah, I thought it was kinda obvious. The site is defining CNN by mainstream politics, which is wrong on their part, and that should be like ultra-duh obvious. But the site can still be used for telling if a source prints fake news.

I guess I should have been more clear. What I was saying about something not being true because it's on the internet is, use common sense. The site is good in recognizing stories that are objectively wrong, but if their assessment of CNN is that it's left-wing, use your common sense and understand that they're going by mainstream politics.

5 hours ago, Contrarian said:

This is another low thread by the main man, consecutive posts with no reason when he can create 1 main post. Is laziness, anger, and treating this place with disrespect, instead of debating like me and you do in other threads, with reason so a quality audience can be attracted to the level of conversation, he chooses the easy out and gives ammunition to you so you can fit your definition of a "Conservative". 

However, HOLD ON a second, that is the same website or a similar website that I used when I showed you the BIAS of CNN.  ?

and I told you, have a very good MEMORY, you said to me "If someone says something over the internet, it must be true".  You dismissed my point with sarcasm. 

• Do you see how hypocritical you are? When I gave you the same website, you called it fake, and here you are, using the same website to win a mob politics argument with someone that is lazy to do the work, just uses low-level language, and gives you an easy target. 
  • Here it is, though, the one I gave you previously: 
    https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/left/cnn-bias/

and your favorite picture, actually it can apply to both on this thread: 

300px-CheckmateProper.jpg

Like I said, liberals are stupid, insane goose steppers. The liberals here prove it every time they post.

10 hours ago, Contrarian said:

So let me get this correct - you think the website is useful for detecting fake news, but their characterization of CNN as <- left-wing is incorrect?! Funny how that works, when one is in their BIAS comfort zone, how easy it is to cherry-pick what you want, to feel strong. ?

Now you're just being bad faith.

Detecting fake news and not understanding the political spectrum are two different issues. Plus, the site is probably just going by mainstream politics.

Stop just trying to "win" the debate and be real. The site is accurate at detecting objectively wrong lies, but when it comes to the political spectrum, they're only acknowledging the mainstream. It's that simple.

This is what I meant by it's not true just because it's on the internet. If it's extremely obvious that an accurate source is wrong about one thing, you can use your brain just a bit.

1 hour ago, Americana Antifa said:

The article you linked is from a site that prints fake news. So the article is probably bullshit. 

You're a self-proclaimed domestic terrorist: it's right there in your username. 

Therefor, everything that you're opposed to is immediately given the appearance of decency by definition.

If it's extremely obvious that an accurate source is wrong about one thing, you can use your brain just a bit.

CNN wasn't "wrong" about M Brown being a gentle giant whose shooting was almost certainly just an act of racism, they lied to create that narrative. Most significantly, they omitted the info about his violent crime just before he was shot, even though there was video out on other networks. Then they paraded anyone who would say that M Brown was a gentle, decent human being in front of their cameras. They also got onto the topic of historic racism in police forces, pretending that it was a main theme of any reasonable coverage of that shooting.

It was all BS. They pushed their false narrative for months, even while it was causing massive damage to that community and others around the entire country. 

You say that you are opposed to violent riots, yet you won't speak out against a media outlet that fanned the flames for months. 

Again, CNN wasn't "wrong", they were despicable liars. 

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

CNN wasn't "wrong" about M Brown being a gentle giant whose shooting was almost certainly just an act of racism, they lied to create that narrative.

Personally, I don't think the shooting was motivated by racism. However, because it can't be proven either way, it's essentially just an opinion. And an opinion is different than making up stories or making takes that you don't actually believe in, like Fox does.

When Fox said that Joe Biden is banning hamburgers, that wasn't an opinion they had based on a real story, that was just a lie.

And this is the big difference between right-wing media and centrist media. Right-wing media will outright lie, they'll report on conspiracy theories that they know aren't true. Whereas centrist media like CNN and MSNBC will just choose what to report on in a way that promotes liberal capitalism. 

You say that you are opposed to violent riots, yet you won't speak out against a media outlet that fanned the flames for months. 

How exactly did they fan the flames? By reporting on the story?

Maybe there wouldn't have been riots if CNN journalists didn't assume this was racially motivated, but I think it's not really fair to blame them for that opinion. It's not like they were calling for people to riot.

Personally, I don't think the shooting was motivated by racism. However, because it can't be proven either way, it's essentially just an opinion. And an opinion is different than making up stories or making takes that you don't actually believe in, like Fox does.

When Fox said that Joe Biden is banning hamburgers, that wasn't an opinion they had based on a real story, that was just a lie.

And this is the big difference between right-wing media and centrist media. Right-wing media will outright lie, they'll report on conspiracy theories that they know aren't true. Whereas centrist media like CNN and MSNBC will just choose what to report on in a way that promotes liberal capitalism. 

Gawd you're a grotesque little slitherer. 

1) I don't care what you believe about the shooting now. I know what you believed back then, or at least what you pretended to believe back then, because you're a goose-stepper extraordinaire and you can't stray from the script. 

Leftards exactly like you, with all your shortcomings and vile tendencies, rioted and looted for months based on CNN's lies. The people in Antifa whom you're friends with now and whom you still respect participated in those riots. People and police were assaulted and killed. CNN didn't care, they just kept lying.

Now you're honestly comparing that to a story about hamburgers that almost no one ever heard of? Slither, slither...

2) RW media is far more accurate than alt-left media 24/7 and it's not even close. Russian collusion was a 4-yr farce of epic proportions. It involved FBI crimes, FBI agents lying and exhibiting bias to the point where they were fired or demoted, Hillary's own lawyer lied to the FBI about his involvement in her Russian collusion, the FBI brought CNN to Roger Stone's home for a pre-dawn raid with dozens of automatic weapons drawn.

It was a clown-show that has never been rivalled by any democracy anywhere in the world, ever. Banana republics suddenly looked like paragons of virtue compared to the US. GO CNN! 

But oooh oooh oooh, a story about burgers had an inaccuracy!

3) What conspiracy theories weren't true, genius? That the virus probably came from a BSL4 lab? That people shouldn't be forced to take the jab? That there's info on Hunter's laptop about the Biden family's lucrative deals with the Chinese gov't? That Russian collusion was BS? That high-ranking members of the FBI had to be fired and/or demoted because of their bias, lies and even crimes? 

TBH I need some new conspiracies because the old ones all came true. 

How exactly did they fan the flames? By reporting on the story?

Maybe there wouldn't have been riots if CNN journalists didn't assume this was racially motivated, but I think it's not really fair to blame them for that opinion. It's not like they were calling for people to riot.

So weird how you go from pretending to be smart to pretending to be too stupid to chew gum.

CNN chose not to let their viewers see the video of M Brown's violent crime. Chose. They created an image of him as a gentle giant when they knew that was absolutely false. Then they went on to characterize police forces as inherently racist when they had absolutely no reason whatsoever to assume that those police were racist or that they were as violent as M Brown.

Every single thing that CNN said and did, including their lying by omission, made M Brown's shooting out to be the kind of thing that people should get super mad about. Mad enough to burn buildings. Mad enough to assault people. Hell, in Chicago (MAGA country, where Jussie was almost lynched lol) some BLMtards kidnapped a retarded kid and tortured him. They cut parts of his scalp off and live-streamed it. That's how mad CNN's coverage made people. And it was BS. 

But, but, but.... burgergate.

Slither off now.