gun ban

dugger

Suck on this, Newbie...

Homeowner shoots scumbag criminal:

Sagio Maurice Henry, 35, of Chandler rang the doorbell around 1 p.m. Thursday, then went to the back door where homeowner Cary Dennis saw him. Dennis returned with a weapon and found Henry prying open a window, police said.

After startling Henry, Dennis chased him outside and ordered him to stop. When Henry brandished a pickax handle, Dennis shot him once in the chest, according to authorities

The bloody nerve!! Cary Dennis was defending his family from a scumbag who was trying to enter his residence.

That ain't liberal!

Henry managed to flee and was later picked up by police at a Valley hospital. He was taken to Maricopa Medical Center, where he is receiving medical attention for non life-threatening injuries in the jail ward.

My heart *bleeds* for this scumbag...

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check this out, if a CPC candidate had said this it would smeared all over the MSM.

http://www.smalldeadanimals.com/

Elie Betito: Massaging The Message

An email from Elie Betito, the campaign director for Bonnie Brown, Oakville riding, to a voter unhappy with the Liberal's handgun ban proposal. (I've included the text of the original email to Betito in the extended entry.) The headers confirm origin from Betito's email address at Apotex.

It's written to Stacey Cherwonak - a Forensic Firearms Tech with the RCMP.

To: Stacey Cherwonak

Sent: Friday, December 09, 2005 1:30 PM

Subject: RE: Your party's announcement today...

take your NRA , GUN LOVING ASS BACK TO THE U.S. WHERE YOU BELONG, E. BETITO

Continue readingElie Betito: Massaging The Message"

Further to this:

December 19, 2005

Liberal riding official resigns

OAKVILLE, Ont. (CP) - The president of the Oakville Liberal riding association has resigned after telling a voter unhappy with gun control to take her "gun loving ass back to the U.S."

Elie Betito's response to a voter about Liberal handgun policy was disturbing and highly inappropriate, said Lindsay Williams, the Liberal campaign director in the riding.

Williams said Liberal incumbent Bonnie Brown was "disturbed by the terrible way it was handled."

At issue was an e-mail exchange initiated by Stacey Cherwonak, who identified herself as a sport shooter and wrote to Brown's campaign to take issue with Prime Minister Paul Martin's proposal to ban handgun ownership as a crime-fighting measure.

"In addition to the millions (if not billions) of dollars that your party has stolen from Canadians since 1993, Paul Martin's speech today makes it clear that your party's word isn't worth the breath it's spoken with," wrote Cherwonak.

"After work today, I signed up as a member of the Conservative Party of Canada, along with a $100 donation."

more here: http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Politics/Canad...1360350-cp.html

Uh, this happened in the good old USA. Your point??

I don't know about MONTY'S point, but mine would be that in Canada, if someone breaks into your home, and even threatens you with physical violence, if you shoot them, you are in big trouble.

In Canada, it seems, you should do the right thing and let the intruder kill you, so that IF he/she is caught, then he/she can be acquitted by a jury of his/her peers.

Sorry. I'll take my chances with the law.

If someone breaks into MY house and threatens me, at the very least they'll get a bullet in the leg. If they really frighten me, or rush me, it may be the worse for them as my aim is quite good, but if rushed I may miss the leg and hit something higher. Being armed with a semi-automatic rifle means I'll be able to squeeze off several rounds quickly if necessary.

I'll choose to stand in court and defend MY actions, rather than hope (post-humously) that the intruder will have to stand and defend his.

http://www.torontosun.com/Comment/Commenta...19/1360413.html

Gun control doesn't mean crime control, and no one knows that better than our police.

Two cases in the past week hammered that home -- and should provide a grave lesson for all those on the election trail trying to make gun crime an issue.

On Saturday night, a Toronto police officer who came to the rescue of a man who was robbed at gunpoint at a bank machine was shot at. The officer managed to make an arrest.

The accused is Sirvon Edwards, 23, whose recent history is a sad testament to the way our laws deal with guns.

In 2003, Edwards was charged with first-degree murder in a case where, court heard, he and a friend went with loaded guns to Canada's Wonderland -- and the friend shot a man dead.

The second case is last Wednesday's shooting murder of Laval, Que. Const. Valerie Gignac, whose funeral is today. The accused is Francois Pepin, 40, who also has a troubling legal history.

Pepin had twice been convicted of criminal harrassment (stalking), most recently of a female police officer -- for which he was fined $500. He had been banned from possessing firearms since 1999 but, incredibly, could still access guns for hunting.

In both cases, the very people we depend on to enforce the law were put at risk by a weak justice system and government "gun control" that has failed and isn't likely to improve.