Violent Crime Rate in Canada (anyone remember what happened in 2015?? Must be SOMEthing...)

4 hours ago, Contrarian said:

I agree that that crime rates have fluctuated over the years and laws play a role in it, however, in my opinion, the pandemic and economic factors have undoubtedly had an impact on crime rates. 

Also, if anyone is looking for an experience and want to see live criminal acts, just spend some time in any public transit, major city downtown. I have never seen what I am seeing now. You just don't know what someone's unpredictability will do. 

I am personally thinking to invest in the below + a helmet, not because I am a coward, however knife attacks do not care about someone's ability to defend themselves, especially if done randomly, like it was done to that 16 year old boy on the TTC. Report Here.

51Xbd5z1tUL.__AC_SX300_SY300_QL70_ML2_.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQh_mqNDQ1SCSoIKfIxcgl_q95qvWmlz13n8FFAomxhWdAkRDbOsWuZhBOa9ybVg7p-wCA&usqp=CAU

Well if we look at the chart - the pandemic actually was the one time when crime rates WEREN'T going up. They actually went down slightly.  And they were increasing steadily all the years up to the pandemic and  have been since.

And there is no doubt that not only has justin relaxed the laws but there is a sense that he's soft on crime. I don't know the exact mechanics of why but it is crystal clear from history that when gov'ts signal they're going to be 'tough on crime' in canada, crime tends to go down. Even when they're not particularly doing anything that would affect the crimes in question.  And likewise when there's a sense that the gov't is soft on crime, crime goes up or goes down much more slowly.  I'm not sure why - but historically there's been some truth to it. It's not precise but the effect is there.

I will bet you good money that if PP gets in and signals that he's going to be tough on crime, the crime rate 'magically' starts to fall again.

11 hours ago, Contrarian said:

I am personally thinking to invest in the below + a helmet, not because I am a coward, however knife attacks do not care about someone's ability to defend themselves, especially if done randomly, like it was done to that 16 year old boy on the TTC. Report Here.

51Xbd5z1tUL.__AC_SX300_SY300_QL70_ML2_.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQh_mqNDQ1SCSoIKfIxcgl_q95qvWmlz13n8FFAomxhWdAkRDbOsWuZhBOa9ybVg7p-wCA&usqp=CAU

Maybe try something like this instead.

https://www.amazon.ca/s?k=mandalorian+helmet&crid=3VTVF9U0NQZ2P&sprefix=mandalorian+helme%2Caps%2C114&ref=nb_sb_noss_2

5 hours ago, Contrarian said:

I have a question for you:

Do you think if one changes his identity, and posts a different way, do you think, at the end, the truth will surface about one's manipulation? especially the ones that post National Post links thinking they have it all?

Why on earth would one do that.

At the end of the day i don't think people can really post a 'different' way for long, i think that they'd go back to posting the way they are naturally unless they're being paid or something. Why would you waste your time?

Why would you even ask that?  Were you planning on changing your identity and posting differently? Why not save the time and just post differently now?

17 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

No, I know you are manipulating. 

And what am i manipulating?

You learn by one person in your first interaction. 

Your english just keeps getting better. I have no idea what you mean here.

Troll, I see right through you, I already know all I need to get. 

Awww muffin :)  You've completely lost your mind haven't you.

Now, you will resume to call me "Kiddo" to get upper hand. 

Sure - why not little guy :)

Contrary to you, paid troll, the radical centrism here, will put forward ideas, not political manipulation. 

Buddy - you can't even put forward a coherent sentence most days.

I have no idea what you're ranting about - but whatever it is you seriously need to up your meds.

4 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

"Muffin" "English" "Little Guy"

Oh look - you've developed the same skills as a parrot! Well done!

I am afraid this is not Antifa contrary to what other trolls post about. Is not Antifa here, troll.

It is not sanity either is it :) You've lost your mind.  You might as well be antifa, you make about as much sense.

Are you grounded in your views?! Present the data, troll.

I speak 4 languages, how many do you, troll?!

If you're including english - you speak 3 languages.

And i would rather speak in one language well and intelligently than speak like a retard it 4.

I don't know what your problem is, but you're being a complete dolt.

No problem, I can spot a manipulator, I spotted you in the first interaction, remember that one with Crimea vs International Court.

You are an agitator. Is that easy.

LOL - sure kid. Whatever delusions float your boat. Say hi to putin for us.

43 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Do you think if you use words such as "kid" and "us" and "putin" gives you an upperhand?!

You seem to - it's obviously upset you

Manipulator, I am against communism especially new criminals like Putin.

Really? You sure act like him.  I didn't do anything to you and you're attacking me for no reason. Seems like you two would get along

The discussion here, is you manipulating the environment

I'm "Manipulating the environment"  am I  :)

So by posting ACCURATE statistics about crime and their relation to justin trudeau's policies i'm "manipulating" the environment.

Sure kiddo :)

1 minute ago, Contrarian said:

LOL. Brother, listen, it does not matter if it's the internet or real life. 

I'm not sure you can tell the difference :)

Once you shake the hand of someone, based on their body language and actual langue you learn ALL about a human being in about under 5 minutes. 

Says the guy who thinks i'm somehow getting rich off of national post stocks or some such thing :)

Buddy - i dont think you can figure out people AT ALL - never mind in 5 minutes.

You want me to present yours, bullet points? Because your time to manipulate this pace is over,  I am on you know, I already know what I need to know.

You don't even know how to speak english.

You are not here to serve anyone,   only 1 "man" :)))) Weaklings like you can only do that.

I'm not here to serve anyone ... then i'm here to serve one man.  LOL

Ok kiddo ;)

3 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

So, what happened, troll? You saw a real conservative standing up to the trolls and you decided the party, joining otherwise?

I see  a little putin wannabe who decided to attack me out of the blue :)  that's what i see.

I knew right away, in my first interaction, who I am dealing with. 

I really don't remember our first interaction - you never say anything memorable.

You think because you talk fast, you can gain control of a conversation, political manipulations.

I think because i can speak english i can make my ideas understood to other people who speak english. I have no idea what you speak.

I have my Master Engineering and because of the pandemic I Have time for trolls online. 

Ahhh - so your unemployed and nobody wants to hire you. Well - i guess that explains why you're cranky.

So, who do you think you will win against?!, a manipulator FAKE like you?! haha ?

I think you're 'self defeating'.  I think you lose every time you talk no matter who you're talking to :)