The LIE about the Colorado night club killings.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-most-transparent-political-propaganda

STATE SEN. MALLORY MCMORROW: Respected messengers from TV networks, saying that these people are wrong and they're trying to damage your children. 

SARAH KATE ELLIS, GLAAD CEO AND PRESIDENT: We have a long history of the LGBTQ community being victimized, demonized by especially right-wing media and Republicans. 

WALLACE: You have anti-LGBTQ rhetoric spewed on the most watch hours on Fox News at a regular clip against the U.S. military, against gay men and women, against gay teachers, against their right to exist.  

So, Fox News, in its most watched hours, is attacking even the U.S. Military and of course gay men and women and teachers too. They’re advocating "against their right to exist." In other words, they've been calling for genocide. That would be us. Now that's a stout claim, but no one has made it more often than NBC News, in particular, its two self-described disinformation reporters, Ben Collins and Brandy Zadrozny.  

These two are outraged that anyone would dare criticize the genital mutilation of children or drag shows for fifth graders or creepy weirdo teachers explaining the mechanics of oral sex to nine-year-olds. Pointing out that any of that is happening is hate and it gets people killed

You all have read this bullschit, from PMSNBC, CNN, THE VIEW and other Nazi propaganda sites. Here's the problem:

Do you remember when Brandy Zadrozny told you several hundred times that the accused shooter, Anderson Lee Aldrich, was inspired by hatred for the non-binary community that he learned on this show? Do you remember that? Well, actually, it turns out we discovered last night, that Anderson Lee Aldrich is – drum roll, please – part of the non-binary community. 

That's right, BAT GUANO FOR BRAINS LIBS.

The man who shot those people is ONE OF THEM.

This was NOT an anti-GAY shooting.

Fake news is LYING AGAIN.

And you brainless imbeciles bought the whole story.

On 11/30/2022 at 6:51 AM, Rebound said:

Cause Tucker Carlson says so?

You realize that he filed documents in court under oath stating that his tv show is entertainment, not news, and that his viewers realize that he lies to them… right?

Are you stupid?

He QUOTED that murderous fag.

And his show is more accurate and more news worthy than ANY crap coming from PMSNBC, CNN, THE VIEW or any other fake news rag.

1 hour ago, reason10 said:

Are you stupid?

And his show is more accurate and more news worthy than ANY crap coming from PMSNBC, CNN, THE VIEW or any other fake news rag.

So Carlson is your gold standard for news. LMAO

That explains your insane postings.

Whenever I watch 10 min of Carlson (all I can take), I hear at least a dozen LIES.

2 hours ago, reason10 said:

Are you stupid?

Your claim is this:

”Anderson Lee Aldrich is – drum roll, please – part of the non-binary community. ”

What is the basis of the claim? Tucker Carlson says so? Tucker Carlson says somebody else says so? 

Here is what I do know: He was excessively bullied. Students at his school created an anonymous website ridiculing him, and they regularly updated it.  That could be a much bigger factor, but I don’t know; I can’t see inside the guy’s brains.  Safe to say that someone who does something like this is completely off his rocker, whether straight/gay/white/black/blue the common denominator is crazy and evil.  

Edited by Rebound

7 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Your claim is this:

”Anderson Lee Aldrich is – drum roll, please – part of the non-binary community. ”

What is the basis of the claim? Tucker Carlson says so? Tucker Carlson says somebody else says so? 

Here is what I do know: He was excessively bullied. Students at his school created an anonymous website ridiculing him, and they regularly updated it.  That could be a much bigger factor, but I don’t know; I can’t see inside the guy’s brains.  Safe to say that someone who does something like this is completely off his rocker, whether straight/gay/white/black/blue the common denominator is crazy and evil.  

Tucker is just trying to distance Aldrich from the very conservative LGBTQ+ HATING community of Colorado Springs.

They will love Tucker for that.

11 hours ago, robosmith said:

Tucker is just trying to distance Aldrich from the very conservative LGBTQ+ HATING community of Colorado Springs.

They will love Tucker for that.

Excuse me, LIAR. The fag did it. Conservatives were home getting ready to go to work the next day. They did not do it.

It was a self inflicted wound on that sick fag community.

11 hours ago, Rebound said:

Your claim is this:

You are making excuses for the fag who went into the club and killed a bunch of other fags? Seriously?

He was bullied? Oh yeah, I get it. And the ONLY way for him to fix his diseased brain was to get an AR15 and WASTE A BUNCH OF INNOCENT FAGS WHO WERE JUST OUT IN A NIGHTCLUB HAVING FUN?

Do you see how this sounds? And you wonder why everybody says liberals are such ignorant imbeciles.

12 hours ago, robosmith said:

So Carlson is your gold standard for news. LMAO

That explains your insane postings.

Whenever I watch 10 min of Carlson (all I can take), I hear at least a dozen LIES.

You hear at least a dozen things you do not like or agree with. That doesn't make them lies. That makes them items you would use to lock Carlson in a prison camp and send him to the Zyklon B showers, goose stepper.

On my educated side of the aisle, we put up with views we do not agree with. We don't go all Adolf Eichmann on them.

Grow up, cretin.

3 minutes ago, reason10 said:

You are making excuses for the fag who went into the club and killed a bunch of other fags? Seriously?

He was bullied? Oh yeah, I get it. And the ONLY way for him to fix his diseased brain was to get an AR15 and WASTE A BUNCH OF INNOCENT FAGS WHO WERE JUST OUT IN A NIGHTCLUB HAVING FUN?

Do you see how this sounds? And you wonder why everybody says liberals are such ignorant imbeciles.

All I did was report what I know. If you re-read what I said, you’ll realize that.

Just now, Rebound said:

All I did was report what I know. If you re-read what I said, you’ll realize that.

You didn't report what you know. You made up a lot of bullschitt and tried to make excuses for a fag wasting a bunch of other fags, after you realized the truth.

Again, your twisted, sick side of the aisle was accusing Tucker Carlson AND THE SECOND AMENDMENT of being responsible for those murders. Carlson shows it was NOT a hate crime because the shooter was a fag. You tried to spin it.

Those are the facts, and

892555638_FActsdontcare.thumb.jpg.61bc9ce43620800468bc8a13277c2eab.jpg

13 minutes ago, reason10 said:

You didn't report what you know. You made up a lot of bullschitt and tried to make excuses for a fag wasting a bunch of other fags, after you realized the truth.

Again, your twisted, sick side of the aisle was accusing Tucker Carlson AND THE SECOND AMENDMENT of being responsible for those murders. Carlson shows it was NOT a hate crime because the shooter was a fag. You tried to spin it.

Those are the facts, and

892555638_FActsdontcare.thumb.jpg.61bc9ce43620800468bc8a13277c2eab.jpg

You’re putting words in my mouth. 
Meanwhile, you haven’t told us the source of your claim that the shooter is transsexual. 

6 minutes ago, Rebound said:

You’re putting words in my mouth. 
Meanwhile, you haven’t told us the source of your claim that the shooter is transsexual. 

Asked and answered.

Get someone with an education to 'splain this to you.

The most reliable source of all is FoxNews. But there are other sources.

https://www.newsweek.com/anderson-aldrich-non-binary-revelation-leaves-internet-divided-1761622

https://nypost.com/2022/11/23/colorado-shooting-suspect-anderson-aldrich-is-nonbinary-lawyers/

https://www.foxnews.com/us/colorado-club-q-shooting-suspect-anderson-lee-aldrich-non-binary-public-defenders-say

For the few educated posters here, why is this an issue at all?

Maybe it's because the Nazi left tried to blame this FAGOCIDE on Conservatives.

NICOLLE WALLACE, MSNBC It's a campaign being driven by members of Congress and conservative influencers on social media, as well as the right's most favorite TV network, Fox News. 

CHRIS HAYES, MSNBC: Those incidents at drag events I mentioned a few moments ago, they happened within the context of conservative media personalities fearmongering against queer folks.  

STATE SEN. MALLORY MCMORROW: Respected messengers from TV networks, saying that these people are wrong and they're trying to damage your children. 

SARAH KATE ELLIS, GLAAD CEO AND PRESIDENT: We have a long history of the LGBTQ community being victimized, demonized by especially right-wing media and Republicans. 

WALLACE: You have anti-LGBTQ rhetoric spewed on the most watch hours on Fox News at a regular clip against the U.S. military, against gay men and women, against gay teachers, against their right to exist.  

COLLINS: They get more clicks for it, and they end up on "Tucker Carlson." They end up on the highest rated show on cable news and last night, by the way, Tucker attacked my colleague, Brandy Zadrozny, who's covering almost all of these stories. Not me. He attacked Brandy, of course, but he attacked Brandy and he went right back into this idea that some "they" is trying to groom your kids, trying to sexualize your children, right? Who's the "they," first of all? And second of all, all of her reporting was right. All of it was right.  

And now we discover that the shooter was a homo. It wasn't straight versus fag. It was fag on fag crime.

How is Tucker Carlson (and the many OTHER reliable sources) to blame for this fag going in and wasting other fags?

6 minutes ago, reason10 said:

Asked and answered.

Get someone with an education to 'splain this to you.

The most reliable source of all is FoxNews. But there are other sources.

https://www.newsweek.com/anderson-aldrich-non-binary-revelation-leaves-internet-divided-1761622

https://nypost.com/2022/11/23/colorado-shooting-suspect-anderson-aldrich-is-nonbinary-lawyers/

https://www.foxnews.com/us/colorado-club-q-shooting-suspect-anderson-lee-aldrich-non-binary-public-defenders-say

For the few educated posters here, why is this an issue at all?

Maybe it's because the Nazi left tried to blame this FAGOCIDE on Conservatives.

And now we discover that the shooter was a homo. It wasn't straight versus fag. It was fag on fag crime.

How is Tucker Carlson (and the many OTHER reliable sources) to blame for this fag going in and wasting other fags?

The lawyer said the client wants to be referred to as They.

That doesn’t mean that the person is homosexual.  It means they want to be called they. Being non-binary has nothing to do with whether you’re homosexual, although I assume you’re probably both. 

4 minutes ago, Rebound said:

The lawyer said the client wants to be referred to as They.

That doesn’t mean that the person is homosexual.  It means they want to be called they. Being non-binary has nothing to do with whether you’re homosexual, although I assume you’re probably both. 

You are trying to change the subject. Bottom line, it WASN'T a right wing Rush LImbaugh type who went into that club to waste a bunch of fags (as YOUR side of the aisle dishonestly reported and opined on.) It was just another fag.

1 minute ago, Rebound said:

You’re just another fag.

Actually, I'm a normal person. I have a wife, two adult daughters and a grand daughter.

I don't care what fags and dykes do behind closed doors, so as they aren't pushing their twisted, sick lifestyle on normal people.

People like me make up most of America. We work for a living and pay taxes so Democrats and illegal aliens can live on welfare. People like me follow the law. It would never occur to us to grab a military looking rifle and go into a nightclub to kill a bunch of fags, (although some of us have no problem with wasting a scumbag who breaks into our homes, using a military rifle.) People like me respect the law.

And when left wing goose stepping LIARS, (like the scumbags I pointed out all throughout this thread) LIE about the Colorado HOMOcides being the fault of Tucker Carlson, I tend to want to produce the truth of the matter. The shooter was a HOMO himself, so it cannot be a mass murder based on HOMO.

Oh, and as far as all those other 100 genders go, how is it that gender reassignment surgery only recognizes TWO genders?  An Additictomy for women and a Chopadictomy for men?

28 minutes ago, reason10 said:

Actually, I'm a normal person. I have a wife, two adult daughters and a grand daughter.

I don't care what fags and dykes do behind closed doors, so as they aren't pushing their twisted, sick lifestyle on normal people.

People like me make up most of America. We work for a living and pay taxes so Democrats and illegal aliens can live on welfare. People like me follow the law. It would never occur to us to grab a military looking rifle and go into a nightclub to kill a bunch of fags, (although some of us have no problem with wasting a scumbag who breaks into our homes, using a military rifle.) People like me respect the law.

And when left wing goose stepping LIARS, (like the scumbags I pointed out all throughout this thread) LIE about the Colorado HOMOcides being the fault of Tucker Carlson, I tend to want to produce the truth of the matter. The shooter was a HOMO himself, so it cannot be a mass murder based on HOMO.

Oh, and as far as all those other 100 genders go, how is it that gender reassignment surgery only recognizes TWO genders?  An Additictomy for women and a Chopadictomy for men?

I don’t think you’re normal.  

I don’t think ‘normal’ is about who your sex fantasies are about.  So it’s fine with me that you get boners when you look at male strippers.  I won’t even tell anybody.  

Edited by Rebound

1 hour ago, Rebound said:

I don’t think you’re normal.  

I don’t think ‘normal’ is about who your sex fantasies are about.  So it’s fine with me that you get boners when you look at male strippers.  I won’t even tell anybody.  

1. You don't think.

2. I've never seen a male stripper nor do I ever have any intention to. And ladies with class choose not to as well. (Oh, and I don't go for female strippers either. I don't begrudge others who want to put on the raincoat, frequent those clubs and walk out with blue balls. Not really my cup of tea.)

3. I represent most of America: Mainstream law abiding conservatives, who work for a living.

4 hours ago, reason10 said:

1. You don't think.

2. I've never seen a male stripper nor do I ever have any intention to. And ladies with class choose not to as well. (Oh, and I don't go for female strippers either. I don't begrudge others who want to put on the raincoat, frequent those clubs and walk out with blue balls. Not really my cup of tea.)

3. I represent most of America: Mainstream law abiding conservatives, who work for a living.

So how much does TROLLING ONLINE pay?

We can tell the ones who are PAID by the excessive number pedantic threads they start. Like you.

5 hours ago, reason10 said:

1. You don't think.

I know you’ve cheated on your wife, so cut the false morality. 

Before you deny this, consider what Jesus Christ said on the subject:  “Whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.”

Edited by Rebound

17 hours ago, robosmith said:

So how much does TROLLING ONLINE pay?

We can tell the ones who are PAID by the excessive number pedantic threads they start. Like you.

If trolling online paid anything, you wouldn't need the welfare checks, food stamps, Medicaid, etc.

To bring your non existent brain up to speed with the educated (and that can't include the Florida educated, because this state is WAY above your pea brain) nobody PAYS mainstream conservatives to surf political message boards and give their opinions. And only total imbeciles refer to disagreeing opinions as TROLLING.

Seriously, your head is a hat rack.

16 hours ago, Rebound said:

I know you’ve cheated on your wife, so cut the false morality. 

Before you deny this, consider what Jesus Christ said on the subject:  “Whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.”

Cheating on one's wife, at least in state family law statutes, involves actual physical sexual contract with another woman, (or in your case, maybe a child.)

This thread is about the Colorado night club killings, and somehow your diseased brain loses an argument and TROLLS back with accusing the superior mentality of cheating on his wife.

You are truly pathetic.

2 hours ago, reason10 said:

Cheating on one's wife, at least in state family law statutes, involves actual physical sexual contract with another woman, (or in your case, maybe a child.)

This thread is about the Colorado night club killings, and somehow your diseased brain loses an argument and TROLLS back with accusing the superior mentality of cheating on his wife.

You are truly pathetic.

If you want to call the law of Christ “pathetic,” that’s on you. 

Yes, Christ commands us to follow “the law,” whatever it may be, but He also said you’re an adulterer. You are, you know you are, according to His Holy Law, so stop pretending that you’re better than gay people. Cause, guess what? The Ten Commandments forbids adultery, but not homosexuality. So the gay people are better than you, unless they commit adultery. 

Edited by Rebound

26 minutes ago, Rebound said:

If you want to call the law of Christ “pathetic,” that’s on you. 

Yes, Christ commands us to follow “the law,” whatever it may be, but He also said you’re an adulterer. You are, you know you are, according to His Holy Law, so stop pretending that you’re better than gay people. Cause, guess what? The Ten Commandments forbids adultery, but not homosexuality.

First of all, you woke GOOSE STEPPERS are the LAST people who should be lecturing anyone about the teachings of Jesus Christ, since you look down on ALL religion. Not the first time I've encountered a feeble minded liberal who runs out of an argument and tries to cop the Bible in an effort to change the subject.

Since you want to put words in my mouth you might as well get it right.  I never said I was better that fags. Most of the Hollywood movie industry is a bunch of dykes and fags and pedophiles and they make tons of money. Most Broadway theater people are fags and dykes, and probably a few pedos. Your side of the aisle considers pedophelia to be a holy sacrament. But we have an unelected racist pedophile for a president, and he has made about $21 million off China alone.

Fags, dykes, pedos are not normal. That's the only point I've made about them. They are not normal. And none of your whining and moaning will change that.

Since you want to use the Bible to bail your dumb ass out of another argument you've lost, you need to know that there are more books than just Exodus. And they aren't too kind to fags and dykes.

https://www.openbible.info/topics/homosexuality

Leviticus 18:22 ESV / 16,394 helpful votes

You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination.

Leviticus 20:13 ESV / 16,013 helpful votes

If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

1 Corinthians 6:9-11 ESV / 9,711 helpful votes

Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

Romans 1:26-27 ESV / 9,383 helpful votes

For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error.

Jude 1:7 ESV / 8,866 helpful votes

Just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding cities, which likewise indulged in sexual immorality and pursued unnatural desire, serve as an example by undergoing a punishment of eternal fire.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 ESV / 7,914 helpful votes

Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

1 Corinthians 6:9 ESV / 6,325 helpful votes

Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality,

1 Timothy 1:10 ESV / 6,120 helpful votes

The sexually immoral, men who practice homosexuality, enslavers, liars, perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound doctrine,

I'm like most of America. I do not believe our laws should be subject to ANY religious scripture but rather on legislation passed by duly elected officials.

And the rag heads you and Obama love so much have a much more extreme way of dealing with fags and dykes. Countries like Iran just throw them off tall roofs as a penalty.

So far, not ONE single state in America has a death penalty for fags. I agree with that. Fags and dykes are abnormal, even diseased. But I have this thing where I prefer to leave them alone and let them face their Maker when the time comes. It's none of my business.

Back to the subject of the thread, the left wing media LIED about the shooter in that nightclub in  Colorado. He was not some gun toting right winger looking to waste some fags. He was a fag himself.

The fake news media LIED, Adolf.

Stupid-You-Are.thumb.jpg.56e8f3b449038d2d99748a30859ff334.jpg

Edited by reason10