Why is "The Great Replacement Theory" gaining so much traction?

Luz P.

10 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

1. Kinda neuters that numbered response nonsense you like to fabricate, doesn't it? That amuses me.

2. Hope you weren't looking for an apology. :P

7 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

3. Oh really...then why do you seem surprised others might as well.

4. Apparently even the KKK noticed. Quick call the Daily Show. Call the Progressive wahmbulance.

1. Some people like this numbered response thing.  You don't?

2. No it's ok.

3. No, maybe surprised that you would post it as a response to a clip when the Nazi talking points are regurgitated.  Nobody doubts that browning is happening.  The idea that it's being done to target white person is a racist conspiracy theory.

4. I guess you think that The Replacement Theory is real.  I don't have a response to this belief other than what I already said.

23 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

3. No, maybe surprised that you would post it as a response to a clip when the Nazi talking points are regurgitated.  Nobody doubts that browning is happening.  The idea that it's being done to target white person is a racist conspiracy theory.

Why would you think I'd be surprised that Nazis might be among the many that noticed the obvious demographic shift?

25 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

4. I guess you think that The Replacement Theory is real.  I don't have a response to this belief other than what I already said.

I prefer the term Demographic shift. 

But yeah, if you're determined to ignore the obvious then it would surprise you that different groups would interpret it different to support their cause.

For example a Democrat believes he's bringing in supporters and he thinks that's great.  A republican doesn't like that particularly when existing immigration laws are ignored to bring in replacement Democrat voters. A globalist likes the idea of erasing borders to put things under a central control. A capitalist likes the idea of cheap labor. A KKK guy wants to scare you with the idea of losing your culture and history. 

They all want to point out different corners of the same truth. Demographics are changing. 

And you would prefer to do the 3 monkeys thing with hands over your ears, eyes and mouth. Different strokes, I guess.

2 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

1. But yeah, if you're determined to ignore the obvious then it would surprise you that different groups would interpret it different to support their cause.

2. KKK guy wants to scare you with the idea of losing your culture and history. 

3.  you would prefer to do the 3 monkeys thing with hands over your ears, eyes and mouth. Different strokes, I guess.

1. 3. For the second or third time, yes I have noticed this change.. who wouldn't?

2. And again, the point you keep ignoring, Republicans use the Nazi tactics.

How many times do you want me to make the point for you? And please don't get back to me by saying I'm not noticing the Browning of society ... I already acknowledged it.

13 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. 3. For the second or third time, yes I have noticed this change.. who wouldn't?

2. And again, the point you keep ignoring, Republicans use the Nazi tactics.

How many times do you want me to make the point for you? And please don't get back to me by saying I'm not noticing the Browning of society ... I already acknowledged it.

If you noticed the obvious demographic shift good for you but why are you having such a problem understanding how others have as well. They have and will use it to push their agendas. Democrats, Republicans and Globalists. Even Nazis. And if you're admitting now that you knew about the demographic shift all along I'm going to add you to the list.

And no, Nazis and Republicans also being on the list doesn't mean you can lasso just those two out of it then proclaim therefore the two are the same thing. Not even with a selected edit of a MTG speech. Not even if the Progs behind a third rate unfunny "comedy" show like The Daily Show authorize it.

Edited by Infidel Dog