Joe "Trojan Horse" Biden

1 hour ago, -TSS- said:

Biden's gaffes are not really funny any more. They are actually sad. An old man is being taken advantage of in a cynical way.

It will be interesting to see do some people really hate Trump even so much that they want to get rid of him if that meant having Biden in his place.

If Joe Biden can beat Joe Biden then...  we have a winner.!

On 5/16/2020 at 3:07 PM, WestCanMan said:

We all know that his VP, should he win, is certain to become the POTUS at some point. Here's a question though, for people who really understand all the intricacies of American politics: If Joe wins, and his VP resigns, what is the protocol for the appointment of the next VP? 

If Joe Biden resigns (forced to resign/scandal) during the campaign, what do the Democrats do?

Does the VP candidate become the candidate?

=====

Watch carefully who the VP choice is: it may be Hillary!

On 5/17/2020 at 3:19 PM, New World Disorder said:

The Trojan Horse will reveal H Clinton to become VP. Or the Dems will swap Biden out for Hillary and. However I think this announcement will only be revealed nearer to the 'election'....

Unlikely, but I can imagine such a scenario.

=====

I doubt that Hillary will be the VP candidate; but I strongly suspect that the VP choice will become the Dem candidate for President.

Biden will souffre le coup/bouc emissaire. What's the American term: "take the fall".

Edited by August1991

21 hours ago, August1991 said:

If Joe Biden resigns (forced to resign/scandal) during the campaign, what do the Democrats do?

Does the VP candidate become the candidate?

=====

Watch carefully who the VP choice is: it may be Hillary!

I checked into it.

If his VP resigns after the election, he can appoint whomever he wants, and they don't have to have been elected anywhere else at any time. The only stipulation is that Congress and the Senate both have to approve the appointment. 

If his VP resigns the day of the election, before he is elected, I'm not sure if he still requires approval. 

On 5/31/2020 at 9:04 PM, WestCanMan said:

I checked into it.

If his VP resigns after the election, he can appoint whomever he wants, and they don't have to have been elected anywhere else at any time. The only stipulation is that Congress and the Senate both have to approve the appointment. 

If his VP resigns the day of the election, before he is elected, I'm not sure if he still requires approval. 

Sounds like a possible set up.  That would be shady as hell.

Just now, New World Disorder said:

Sounds like a possible set up.  That would be shady as hell.

TBH, I don't see why the Dems would be propping him up like Uncle Bernie for any other reason. They must know by now that he's losing it.

There's a video of him saying "I will beat Joe Biden in the next election!!!" lol. He didn't even catch himself saying it. He didn't double back, he just didn't even notice.

Trump spends dozens of hours in front of cameras every week and he doesn't do anything like that. Biden is on TV for a couple of hours max, and he spits porridge on himself twice a week.

When you start to need a bib, you're not fit to be elected anymore imo. 

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

TBH, I don't see why the Dems would be propping him up like Uncle Bernie for any other reason. They must know by now that he's losing it.

There's a video of him saying "I will beat Joe Biden in the next election!!!" lol. He didn't even catch himself saying it. He didn't double back, he just didn't even notice.

Trump spends dozens of hours in front of cameras every week and he doesn't do anything like that. Biden is on TV for a couple of hours max, and he spits porridge on himself twice a week.

When you start to need a bib, you're not fit to be elected anymore imo. 

They blew their chance.  Bernie was the man, but Bernie was not tough enough. I had hopes, but each time Sanders called Biden 'a friend' , my hope lessened.  The Dems did the same thing to him as they did in 2016.  Sanders over Trump.  But since Biden was put in, then that to me would mean 4 more years of Trump.  But then we have two wild cards. One being a pandemic, the other being protests and some riots.  So .. not sure anymore.

Biden is no leader.  He is a sell out and has told us that many times.

3 hours ago, New World Disorder said:

They blew their chance.  Bernie was the man, but Bernie was not tough enough. I had hopes, but each time Sanders called Biden 'a friend' , my hope lessened.  The Dems did the same thing to him as they did in 2016.  Sanders over Trump.  But since Biden was put in, then that to me would mean 4 more years of Trump.  But then we have two wild cards. One being a pandemic, the other being protests and some riots.  So .. not sure anymore.

Biden is no leader.  He is a sell out and has told us that many times.

Lol, I made an obscure old man reference.

There's an old movie called "Weekend at Bernie's" where some kids try not to let people know that their uncle is dead so they prop him up. That's basically what Biden is. 

37 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Lol, I made an obscure old man reference.

There's an old movie called "Weekend at Bernie's" where some kids try not to let people know that their uncle is dead so they prop him up. That's basically what Biden is. 

There has been a few memes about that.  The Dems really must be in cahoots with the Reps. It is hard to believe the Dems are utterly THAT incompetent.

I really liked the original Weekend at Bernie's movie. 

Weekend at Biden's | Weekend Meme on ME.ME

51 minutes ago, New World Disorder said:

There has been a few memes about that.  The Dems really must be in cahoots with the Reps. It is hard to believe the Dems are utterly THAT incompetent.

I really liked the original Weekend at Bernie's movie. 

Weekend at Biden's | Weekend Meme on ME.ME

It's kind of creepy for me to see that. Like someone else has the same messed up sense of humour as I do.