Do You Believe the Coronavirus Might Be an Orchestrated Globalist Takeover?

Guest ProudConservative

Oh man conspiracies. Proud Conservative I really used to get annoyed with you until I realize your really believe what you write so as much as I disagree with you I respect you. I think with due respect its distorted by something else but let's respond to it directly.

Proud-when we see things that are full of chaos and they make no logical sense we do something. We engage in what is called apophenia. We all do it. Our brain takes all the random info coming in at it and tries to make sense out of it.

It creates patterns where none may actually exist. So let me put it this way, you could be seeing incompetence and your brain turns it into logical order.

Let me put it this way: there are dirty wet markets. They create a virus. Then this absolutely large, inept government tries to cover it up. They fail. They panic. The damn thing spreads and they try cover it up because if the people realize just how inept they are they might realize how useless they are and revolt against them. The virus spreads. Many other governments with equally as useless government bureaucrats get caught. The disease keeps spreading.

You can't possibly imagine its just the nature of government, that government whether its Chinese, European, Canadian, its made up of people like you and me sitting at desks. Each one of us at these desks gets fragmented and disjointed pieces of information. We work in layers of redundant layers of the same function often working at cross purposes to one another. We cause stupidity and mishandle things.

Maybe just maybe what you see is not complex organized thought that goes into conspiracy planning, just stupid people. Yah we are stupid. I worked in two governments. I am telling you I was stupid and still am. No conspiracy. Just stupid. Basic shit we screwed up on. We took the most simple things and screwed them up.

Let me say this to you, After Sars all governments knew they had to once and for all create early warning systems to test contagious illnesses. Most had the plans in place. Instead of spending money on those early warning systems our governments took the money and spent it on other stuff to get them re-elected-feel good stuff. Its what politicians do. They don't spend their money on essential services. Its not sexy. Its long term and no one sees immediate benefits so it doesn't get them re-elected. Politicians want to get re-elected so they spend the money instead on useless feel good shit.

For example look how fast after the tragedy in Nova Scotia Trudeau was up posing as a saviour of all of Canada against guns. After months of screwing up on Covid, his handlers saw it as an opportunity to pass a law no one wanted and to restore his image as a decisive leader-so presto he's banning 1,500 rifles with no plan thought out to how other rifles good easily be recalibrated to the same rifles he thought he is banning. No thought to the fact that his banning will not stop the smuggling in of hand guns which are the no.1 source of wrongful deaths. No thought to how handguns that kill are in the hands of people illegally. He focused all his energy on law abiding gun owners. He did throw token amounts of money for a few  ammunition sniffing dogs at the border and an unspecified program to look into gun smuggling. Really? You think with a border the length of ours where the same Trudeau created a precedent to allow illegals to walk across this border addresses the issue of security on our borders. Its such a long and never ending border its not possible to prevent smuggling of drugs and guns and people.

However look what he did. Use a tragedy to pose himself and look good.

Dr. Tam his health expert was wrong about everything she said. Repeatedly. No one with any right mind can imagine why she is still there. But there she is making speeches that mean very little.

The world you live in is internet where messages come to you asap. That immediacy distorts what you see making it look bigger than it is and more urgent than it is.

Covid is real...but we reacted to it based on the media which presented it in an hysterical way. The lock down the responses by government, those were genuine people trying to prevent other people getting ill. They reacted as they did because they screwed up and are still trying to cover their butt.

You really think getting angry on the streets will help that? What it will do is give your government the ideal excuse to shut you up and cover their stupidity up.

If you really care, be calm. Use educated reasoning. Challenge peacefully. Use logic. Use data and facts based on objective methodology not feelings to make your arguments. Your inept government can handle that. If you are not violent and rational, your opposition can be a valuable tool to change things. Its only when it becomes violent it turns people off.

One last example, people rioting in the US has only served to cause police to react with more physical brutality. However in Portland, Oregon something powerful happened. The people protested peacefully. The police sent out knowing they were being peaceful...didn't beat them and tear gas them, they kneeled down with them to show solidarity.

Sometimes the very enemy you need to connect to..to put out a fire. Martin Luther King was a man who preached that. He said to blacks and everyone else, reach out in turmoil to your very enemy and make him an ally and that is what he did. He turned his supporters into a coalition of every colour, religon, etc. and that is what made his ability to try change things work. Oh yah of course he was killed but his cause and what he did was so big at that point the dummies who killed him could not stop it.

Now it looks like what he tried to do failed. It has not. The crap you see its part of the ending of that process. Its the final line of resistance. When a cop does such bad shit, it forces police all over to say no more we can't allow it. They will. It sometimes takes absolute tragedy to change things. That is what covid and the death of that man will do. It will be slow. It won't be quick, but its happening.

Question, challenge, but understand, burning shit down doesn't help it hinders.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/25/2020 at 11:13 PM, ProudConservative said:

I'm starting to wonder if our politicians have the best interest at heart. In Muskoka, we've received notices, saying that it's extremely risky to go out boating, but it's perfectly ok to send our seniors to crowded grocery store? You will get fined if you start a camp fire. Now they have banned running on trails, since you could be breathing to hard and spread the virus. I'm starting to wonder if this virus is being used to enslave the entire planet. So let me get this straight. We're being told to stay in our homes, and have absolutely no life until their is a vaccine? If this is so serious, why hasn't Canada retooled hundreds of factory's to make Personal Protective Equipment, so people can get back to work, and we can reopen the economy?

There can be no doubt about it that this plandemic is all just an exercise hoax, and a good excuse for the billionaires to make billions more and buy up everything they can to be able to control everything they can and send us all down the globalist  communist road to tyranny, and despotism. And what do we see which is even much sadder is the fact that our now dear comrade leader politicians, the controlled fake and lying media, and our so called health brainwashing officials are all in cahoots with those billionaire criminals against humanity. 

Our now new normal comrade politicians have sold us out for a few pieces of gold by allowing those criminal billionaires to have been allowed to pull off one of the biggest heists and stunts on we the people. Our comrade politicians have now shown us all as to just how much contempt that they have always had for we the people. Sad thing is that most of we the people are just to stunned and too stupid to see what is being done to them. They will believe their dear comrade leaders, their lying media, and the lying so called health officials without question.

While those criminals are getting richer, we the people are getting poorer, and we are being forced into becoming good little communist trained seals with snitches thrown in for good measure. As long as social distancing is allowed to continue on, none of us will ever see or get our freedoms of speech and assembly back. Those traitors to we the people are just throwing little crumbs here and there at us all to try and appease the fools who will still believe their lies and bull shit. Wake up people, for gawd's sake. Your freedom is at risk. What the hell is wrong with you anyway? Are you that stunned and stupid? Just saying. :unsure:

Edited by taxme
  • Like 2